What do you think of this destroyer skill build? - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What do you think of this destroyer skill build?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CHuyxx

CHuyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

Hello there, well this is the build I made for my destroyer, I would appreciate any opinions of why/why not or should/shouldn't go for this skill build: 

http://irowiki.org/~...005115150000000

I can't chose just PVE or PVP, I like to combine both sides, for example maybe you are going to tell me that max Vulcan 300 but just by priority I left it at Lv. 1 

Oh and about skills in destroyer tree, well, have not tested by myself yet but I would like to read some advices.

Thank you.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

If you are capping at level 60 it should be ok. I would prefer to have moonwalk over another point in anti air shot. Another thing is N2 debuff, It is really annoying in pvp as it ticks health and mana per second and its really easy to keep it on someone permanently till they die. If you are planning to level up, At max level you should have enough skill points left over to toss it on skills you don't even use. So in conclusion, capping its decent, if you will level up do not worry about what skill points to put in as it will eventually become optimal. Hopefully you can become end game so I can pvp with you in the future :>

#3 CHuyxx

CHuyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:15 AM

If you are capping at level 60 it should be ok. I would prefer to have moonwalk over another point in anti air shot. Another thing is N2 debuff, It is really annoying in pvp as it ticks health and mana per second and its really easy to keep it on someone permanently till they die. If you are planning to level up, At max level you should have enough skill points left over to toss it on skills you don't even use. So in conclusion, capping its decent, if you will level up do not worry about what skill points to put in as it will eventually become optimal. Hopefully you can become end game so I can pvp with you in the future :>

Haha thank you for reply, Yeah I think moonwalk can be more useful, N2 debuff should be maxed then? and I dont want to be perm just dont know what skill are useful in 3rd job 

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

N2 debuff should be maxed yes at higher levels.

#5 CHuyxx

CHuyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

N2 debuff should be maxed yes at higher levels.

Thank you, you were very kind :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users