[Odin] Veradin RP Guild [Channel 1] - Guild Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Odin] Veradin RP Guild [Channel 1]

2 replies to this topic

#1 PhoenyxNyx

PhoenyxNyx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

Hey, I've recently started up an RP guild and am looking to bring in anyone else who might be interested in getting RP into this amazing game. I've played Ro for quite some time and was with a group that ran back then as well for some time with RP involved but it didn't have the possibilities that Ro2 presents now for more involved and immersive RP. For anyone interested all I ask is you send me a basic bit about your characters lore, not too much now, leave me something to learn from our RP. This is so I can get an idea of what level of RP you are at and help you as best as I can if you are new to the concept. New RPers are welcome. (RP is Role Play in case anyone is wondering) I look forward to meeting all and any interested. There will be a Template at the bottom of this post. Thanks a ton and enjoy this great game!

OOC= Out of Character  IC= In Character

Template

OOC

Steam ID (If applicable):

Class:

Lvl:

Timezone: (Optional)

Available active times: (Optional)

IC

Character full Name:

Alias (If applicable):

Lore/History: (You may put as much as you are willing to share, just try not to spoil to much for me with getting to know your character.)

#2 6347130512192053760

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:47 PM

OOC

Steam ID (If applicable):

Class:Crecentia 

Lvl:39

Timezone: n/a on at odd hours

Available active times:  n/a on at odd hours

IC

Character full Name:LuzClara

Alias (If applicable):

Lore/History: Looking for her place in the world Luz set out to fight the evil in the world.

#3 PhoenyxNyx

PhoenyxNyx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

The guild has been closed due to lack of interest, sorry for anyone who was interested in it's running. Please continue to enjoy the game!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users