• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xRyuK

xRyuK

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:37 AM

I sent a ticket on Sunday asking if they could change my class since I did the quest and didn't change class and today, almost 4 days, no response from them. On Tuesday I sent a reply in the same ticket to see if they could speed up the process but nothing happened, now I just woke up and the ticket still there.

I spoke with a GM too and my problem is still not solved... I'm an archer 50/50 since Monday (more or less) and I would like to keep playing, I've been waiting for days and the excitement of playing is disappearing, I don't know what else to do, tickets aren't working.

Edited by xRyuK, 30 July 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#2 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

Tickets do work (sometimes), you just have to be patient.  Everybody and their mother is having issues with class/rank change from last week's maintenance, I'm sure support is swamped...  Your ticket will stay opened until it's answered, so just hang tight >.<

#3 xRyuK

xRyuK

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

Yes, I know, but seeing people that posted and sent tickets after me and got their problem solved... That's not fair... :(

#4 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, I have no idea how they queue their tickets.  Sometimes I will send tickets few days apart and my newer tickets gets answered first.  I guess with tickets it's not first come first serve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users