IB/BB w/ Thanatos Sword/GreatSword - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

IB/BB w/ Thanatos Sword/GreatSword

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Honestly I've never played RK before and I would like to know how viable and versatile is Thanatos Sword compared to e.g Red Twin Edge.

Damage-wise, Thanatos got quite a number of MATK worth considering to be used with Enchant Blade, but does Enchant Blade works with skills or auto-attacks only?

Also, how reliable are Thanatos weapons (I've yet to try my Thanatos Katar) without leeching upper headgear e.g Vanargand? I'd like to swap my +9 Vana with +9 Black Ribbon if weapon alone is enough to cut supplies.

IROWiki DB states that Thanatos Sword can't be worn by trans-thieves. Is this true? Versatility-wise it would be bad to dispose my RTE as I have a future plan to level a SC.

Thanks in advance.

#2 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:52 PM

enchant blade doesn't work with skills, only regular attacks. as for leech, it's decent, but you'll generally still want to wear leech headgear. for this purpose a rideword hat would be better than a vanargand imo because the thanatos weapons already come with good sp leech.

#3 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

Yea I just tried the katar and I had excessive SP leech paired with +9 Vana :T

I might try Succubus pet for more HP leech. Tho, Divine-Pride states that it's only wearable by swordies. I think I won't be getting it soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users