26 replies to this topic

#1 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

the one change i can see needed for shadow runner is make rogue dopple scale to lvl 30-77....and make second job "medium level dopple" scale 60-87.

yep =D

Edited by sonemere, 30 July 2015 - 08:14 PM.

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

Shadow_Runner_Chaos_Sniping.gif useless since it don`t work on instant casts. 

same goes for Rogue_Paralyzed_Nerves.gif  Mele wise.

Skills that don`t have more than 30m Attack Range but more than 1sec Cast Time are pretty much useless for PvP.

Eva VS Acc. feels broken so Rogue_Instant_Accel.gif  & Rogue_Deadly_Strike.gif can be replaced as well.

Edited by Sandyman, 30 July 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:53 PM

Eva vs Accuracy it's not broken and actually the best SR has that buff maxed.

Middle dopple ganger? Useless, especially on a stealthed Class.

#4 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:01 PM

how is it not broken?

both Skills will only increase your chance to hit the Enemy.

Against which Class a SR needs to increase that dramatic the chance to be able to land a hit?!

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:29 PM

how is it not broken?

both Skills will only increase your chance to hit the Enemy.

Against which Class a SR needs to increase that dramatic the chance to be able to land a hit?!

Eh, since I have 30k evasion on my domi and I m not evasion builded I think they need it ^^

Btw, since this class is one of the most deadly class when buffed with Blessing Of Haste, I would only add a new quick attack buff that at lvl 10 will reduce the attack speed by 0.5 sec.

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:45 PM

30K Eva is nothing. Sorry. but with that logic no Ranger would be able to AA you.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:58 PM

30K Eva is nothing. Sorry. but with that logic no Ranger would be able to AA you.

Better be sure to hit than have that 5-10% chance to miss no?^^

Many sins still miss a lot on me, even if that 30k looks low. (same acc vs same eva is always a 5% chance to miss, that's not low, and mostly have less accuracy).

I think is important for a sniper to hit at almost 100% chance, and I think they rlly need that buff. As I said the best SR on the server use it at lvl 10, and probably also the DNA of it, so isn't so useless as u say.

#8 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:06 AM

Best you mean like all +30 best?! (oh please not those discussions again)

it only shows that other Skills are not worth the Points for a SR that`s why i listed to many "useless" Skills.

If i can hit with AA 3-6K why should i bother and use skills that only interrupt my Attacks for more than 1 Sec?

Some Skills in Game have a reticulates slow Animation Speed, even if they say "only" 1 Sec Cast Time.

Most the Time if a Skill has 1 Sec Cast Time that is equal to 2-3 lesser AA hits. So why bother as a SR?

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:14 AM

Best you mean like all +30 best?! (oh please not those discussions again)

it only shows that other Skills are not worth the Points for a SR that`s why i listed to many "useless" Skills.

If i can hit with AA 3-6K why should i bother and use skills that only interrupt my Attacks for more than 1 Sec?

Some Skills in Game have a reticulates slow Animation Speed, even if they say "only" 1 Sec Cast Time.

Most the Time if a Skill has 1 Sec Cast Time that is equal to 2-3 lesser AA hits. So why bother as a SR?

I am talking about the accuracy buff, that's a really nice buff, 32% is rlly much, it's a must for an AA.

Some of the SR attack skills sucks ofc.

#10 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:57 AM

that buff is absolutely useless for AA SR.

have no idea what kind of nonsense you are spewing.

Eva Vs Accu is a 5:1 relation.

you need 5 times as much evasion as the player has accuracy for that evasion to mean anything substantial.

and yes I am a stacked evasion defiler so I know what im talking about.

at best I am running 55k evasion. most AA SINS will miss 40-50% of the time with DUALS.

Bow has 10k accuracy on it. Which means that they might miss 5% of the time. Which is the standard chance to miss on attacking.

So honestly I have no idea what kind of ridiculous crap you are talking about saying that SR's need accuracy buff. They do not.

IF and only IF evasion:accuracy ratio was fixed to something legitimate, THEN we can discuss the importance of that buff.

Oh and who cares if they miss 2 hits out of 10, a BOH buffed machine gun SR is popping out 3k+ crits at 40m range. And against casters 4k+

Big deal you do 32k instead of 40k, target is still dead.

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:22 AM

Ops, right, is better invest on the casted skills!!!St fu please, an AA char needs only buffs, and we are talking about 32% accuracy not some 2-3k.

And say me how 10k accuracy change from 50% to 5% misses.

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:24 AM

Eva vs Accuracy feels "broken", so u  suggest to completely replace it instead of fix?

Pls fire urself apollonia  :heh:

#13 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:25 AM

Eva is supposed to be the missing Option for every Class who can`t really use Shields like Sin,SR or Ranger for example.

But in this Game the balance between AA and SS is just messed up.

AA became for the most Classes simply unattractive. There are even Assassins who prefer to use SS Style...what more i need to say?!

And that is surly not because of the Problem to land a hit.

It`s because Skill Spamming does more DMG, has AoE Potential is mostly Instant Cast.

This is how OP Skill Spam ming in Requiem is. It`s total nonsense.

#14 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:10 AM

Ops, right, is better invest on the casted skills!!!St fu please, an AA char needs only buffs, and we are talking about 32% accuracy not some 2-3k.

And say me how 10k accuracy change from 50% to 5% misses.

I just said that its broken, that's how it goes from 50% to 5%

Kind of thick aren't you?

Its a useless skill. Just because there is no other place to invest in does NOT make this a useful skill.

congrats 32% accuracy, when you already have 30k. makes you have 40k. Which once again, no defiler/domi has more than 60k evasion (I believe me and 3x6 have the most) which means any accuracy under 25k will have 50-60% hit rate, and everything over will be 90%+

Eva vs Accuracy feels "broken", so u  suggest to completely replace it instead of fix?

Pls fire urself apollonia  :heh:

it doesn't FEEL broken

it IS broken

retard. go actually test it like I have. I have tested with AA zerks, AA dual sins, AA Bow sins.

AA zerks with 15-18k accu against 55k eva missed 50% of the time

sins with 20k accu missed 40-50% (one of the reasons my defiler with only 23k hp could survive Vince's sin with over 50% hp.)

sins with bow @ 30k evasion missed MAYBE one hit out of 10

so don't tell me about "feels broken"

god damn useless player. pve some more

Edited by Apollonia93, 31 July 2015 - 07:13 AM.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

I just said that its broken, that's how it goes from 50% to 5%

Kind of thick aren't you?

Its a useless skill. Just because there is no other place to invest in does NOT make this a useful skill.

congrats 32% accuracy, when you already have 30k. makes you have 40k. Which once again, no defiler/domi has more than 60k evasion (I believe me and 3x6 have the most) which means any accuracy under 25k will have 50-60% hit rate, and everything over will be 90%+

it doesn't FEEL broken

it IS broken

retard. go actually test it like I have. I have tested with AA zerks, AA dual sins, AA Bow sins.

AA zerks with 15-18k accu against 55k eva missed 50% of the time

sins with 20k accu missed 40-50% (one of the reasons my defiler with only 23k hp could survive Vince's sin with over 50% hp.)

sins with bow @ 30k evasion missed MAYBE one hit out of 10

so don't tell me about "feels broken"

god damn useless player. pve some more

nAWaBdK.png

Btw, let's replace the accuracy buff with CAD, because when something is broken, why bother fixing it, when u can completely remove it and replace it right? -_- Oh wait, Mana point is useless, everyone have lots of mp and always 100%, let's remove mp cost from skills! Let's keep only SCAD/CAD and HP!!!  :heh:  
And btw u wrong, 10k accuracy won't make difference from 50% to 5%.

Ah btw btw, SR not use only 10k accuracy bows, they can magically use also duals.
Ah, and don't say me to pve, u are the one on Nova xD

Edited by Kazara, 31 July 2015 - 07:49 AM.

#16 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:44 AM

ya MP should be the Achilles verse from SS and Cast Time or Cooldown too.

But what do we actually see?

Well why do i even wonder anymore.^^

#17 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

10k Accu SHOULDNT make that big of a difference, but it DOES. (Under the situation where I am running 55k evasion, and the sin goes from 20k to 30k)

Hence bugged. Broken. Not working properly. However you want to describe an attribute that makes no sense.

Why would I even care about an SR using Duals.

zzzz like arguing with a rock. have you tested evasion? no? then why do you even have an opinion?

#18 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:18 AM

It is like arguing with a rock. But like a rock he can be ignored. But I will throw in, you're a domi with an accuracy debuff, how do you not notice a drastic change with and without the debuff? (Yes its hard to cast but when pulled off it works too well at times. Apollo is right in the sense that a change like that shouldnt be as drastic as it is. But thats a different problem all together)

On topic: SRs dont need much work, a good SR will punish you but an average SR can still be decent. I would like to see a party buff though, either a DEX buff (similar to elems MND buff) or move the cad/scad buff from sin to rogue so both can use

Another AoE wouldnt hurt either, something like Mysterious Storm but call it Arrow Rain or something

Edit in reguard to the acc eva debate: I think they need to stop using XXk numbers and just keep it in the thousands. I also do remember one day adding up my stats from gear and finding out i only get like 2k accuracy when it says i have like 7 or something lol
Smaller numbers smaller problems

Edited by Spud, 31 July 2015 - 08:27 AM.

#19 redboise

redboise

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

that buff is absolutely useless for AA SR.

have no idea what kind of nonsense you are spewing.

mmh ok then u can call me idiot, i skill this buff lvl 10 dna 10 make 47% more Acc, if i change bow trinity to mdc i miss like hell on mobs/boss/ppl cuz with this new bow i lost 10k+ acc. now i use doll+buff+all i can get an acc and i have nearly same miss rate before i change, and i must say all fine for me.

Edited by redboise, 31 July 2015 - 08:36 AM.

#20 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:33 AM

Better ignore cowards and people on fire.

I usually don't offend, but u guys are so rude when someone share a different opinion, they won't even look this topic so why all this rage? Accuracy is a part of the game, and that buff greatly increase ur chance to hit on SOME target. Like accuracy debuff and 10k more accuracy can make all this differences from 50% to 5% the same can do this buff.

Edited by Kazara, 31 July 2015 - 08:34 AM.

#21 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

phys damage over time aoe ^^

#22 SpicaSun

SpicaSun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:10 AM

SR change I would like to see... change Poison Arrow (has a DoT) for Piercing Arrow (LR Def % down) from 2nd skill tree and keep it instant cast, we already have DoT skill called Explosive Arrow, we don't need 2

Makes it in to a nice opener skill :heh: since I doubt adding a LR stun or slow on a X-bow is an option :rice:

Edited by SpicaSun, 07 August 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#23 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:11 AM

Lets just put the eva argument to rest with this.  Thanks to how much I have started to miss recently I have actually CONSIDERED wasting points to level the accuracy buff. I know, I know...I am utterly ashamed.

I know there are hax for it but I would like to assume that not everyone left uses them.  Last test I missed a defiler 12  attacks in a row.  But then #commanderclasss

Edited by BloodyHalo, 05 August 2015 - 11:24 AM.

#24 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:42 PM

thats cuz your luck stinks!

#25 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit