Cannot login after maintenance - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cannot login after maintenance

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Czokoloko

Czokoloko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:53 PM

OMFG, you just can't perform maintenance without breaking everything else. don't you? ITS NOT A FIRST TIME.. oh nvm, you won't do nothing because nobody reads this -_-, so my writing is useless...

So i can't enter to the game since last maintenance (July 29th), i did it once but then i couldn't check my friends list (connecting to messenger server), chat wasn't working and i was unable to change channel.

I have now windows 10 I used the compability mode with windows 8 option checked and the problem continues..

Actually, before maintenance I've had win 10 too and the game was working almost perfectly.

#2 johnwally

johnwally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:23 AM

So i can't enter to the game since last maintenance (July 29th), i did it once but then i couldn't check my friends list (connecting to messenger server), chat wasn't working and i was unable to change channel.

I have now windows 10 I used the compability mode with windows 8 option checked and the problem continues..

Actually, before maintenance I've had win 10 too and the game was working almost perfectly.

"7 views"....someone actually reads this, try to just explain the problem without raging, it won't make things go faster

hmm it can be your internet temporary problem, but try reinstalling the game, works almost perfectly here

#3 Czokoloko

Czokoloko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:29 AM

I will be raging because i have enough developers which are sleeping all the time, the same bugs in game for over 2 YEARS. This game is a joke...

I'm not the only one who got this problem.

Edit: Yea everything is SO PERFECT for sure.....

w9CcbHe.jpg

Edited by Czokoloko, 31 July 2015 - 05:39 AM.

#4 johnwally

johnwally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:08 PM

tried disabling proxy settings or something?
Spoiler

#5 Czokoloko

Czokoloko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:26 PM

I'm not using proxy and I did not change anything with my internet connection after maintenance.

#6 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:52 PM

I'm not using proxy and I did not change anything with my internet connection after maintenance.

Even so, I'd suggest trying a different computer. I've personally logged in the game a few times since maintenance, and I've seen a lot of people playing. So I wouldn't think it's a general issue or a problem on their side.

It could be an issue connecting with them either from your side or somewhere in the middle. So the easiest way to figure it out would be to try a different computer if that's possible.

#7 Czokoloko

Czokoloko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:50 AM

Mhm using diffrent computer just to play game? This is nonsense...

Once again, my friend with DIFFRIENT COMPUTER has the same problem. Isn't it caused by our location? We live in europe so maybe after merging thai servers there are some dificulties with location, what do you think?

#8 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:22 AM

Mhm using diffrent computer just to play game? This is nonsense...

Once again, my friend with DIFFRIENT COMPUTER has the same problem. Isn't it caused by our location? We live in europe so maybe after merging thai servers there are some dificulties with location, what do you think?

I didn't mean to "always use a different computer to play" but simply to test and find out where the problem is and fix it from there.

If you say your friend can't connect either, then I'm honestly out of ideas here. I'm not sure if location could really have a hand on it unless you live in a place Warp Portal restricts access from.

IP bans/restrictions and internet issues are almost the only things that I know that would prevent someone from playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users