Patch Notes for 7/31 (no version change) 176.2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes for 7/31 (no version change) 176.2

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:18 PM

Changes for Bug Fix and Revision Patch released on 7/31 (version 176.2 no change): 

AlmhveJ.png

Details on Strongest Theme Battle Armor changes (basically doubled many of the stats and other changes) Click for the Images! http://www.playrequi...om/notice/66962

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

Now that the few events we had get removed, add a Battlefield event or no1 will play lol

And titan stay in game?=)

Edited by Kazara, 31 July 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#3 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:26 PM

when hunter class will be change there skills?????

#4 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:34 PM

Well trying to be constructive , yes just double def and stats won't make the strongest more played i think. Balance between classes here too will stand the same (problem) than before.

Now , of course i really UNDERSTAND he work alone , and he have more important tasks ( we are all sure of that and like spammed everywhere already have our own ideas on priorities... :p_err:

Think you don't need to be a dev here to understand that it must not take long to do (or if so , then i really don't understand WHY but again , we are ok , i am not dev :p_swt: ) but if i suppose he could have spare that "even short" time for better things (even personal ones) cause that will be pointless. really. :p_sad:

#5 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

Changes for Bug Fix and Revision Patch released on 7/31 (version 176.2 no change): 

AlmhveJ.png

Details on Strongest Theme Battle Armor changes (basically doubled many of the stats and other changes) Click for the Images! http://www.playrequi...om/notice/66962

Does the "various improvements to stats" include fixing the Skill Damage to do displayed values?

#6 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:15 PM

What i hope too. and wonder about fixing AI skill use issue too. As it's "technical" english not sure to see what they mean even with example. Blazing Nova is the last skill of saker if i am right ? was it acting "bugged" towards thoses bosses :questionmark:

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

ARK, they fixed bosses skills, not player skills, blazing nova is MG skill.

#8 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:28 PM

Well trying to be constructive , yes just double def and stats won't make the strongest more played i think. Balance between classes here too will stand the same (problem) than before.

Now , of course i really UNDERSTAND he work alone , and he have more important tasks ( we are all sure of that and like spammed everywhere already have our own ideas on priorities... :p_err:

Think you don't need to be a dev here to understand that it must not take long to do (or if so , then i really don't understand WHY but again , we are ok , i am not dev :p_swt: ) but if i suppose he could have spare that "even short" time for better things (even personal ones) cause that will be pointless. really. :p_sad:

The only thing those changes to the Strongest Armor will do is make CASTERS even stronger in there. And why no change to the Strongest WEAPONS???

#9 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

thanks for updating the attack speed of mdc weapon, this helps alot :p_smile:

#10 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:53 PM

AlmhveJ.png

so u made all mythic mele weapons faster than normal ones?...that would be nice ^^

beserker skills say they can use claw is this planned?

Edited by sonemere, 31 July 2015 - 05:00 PM.

#11 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:11 PM

Why give WL 2h Swords ? This makes no sense !! Revamp 2h Bludgeons into something useful instead !?!    :p_ang:

#12 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

still trying to figure out why mythic destructive wound doesnt have scc?? if not then the mind on it needs to be variable as well ~150-250

Edited by sonemere, 31 July 2015 - 08:08 PM.

#13 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

I don't understand why Bartuk class can use same weapon than Kruxena.

#14 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:56 PM

3. I don't understand why Bartuk class can use same weapon AS EVERYONE ELSE.

#15 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

Zerks just gods class.. got all dash fear stun adamant mind heal

#16 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:31 AM

where is The SCAD  stats on mythic  Staff still nothing happen on the  stats after Mt..

#17 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:16 AM

Dual swords on Warlods is kinda useless change... That kind of wepon is made for AA classes such as sin and zerk. WIth mdc weps and their stats u kinda forcing AA builds onto warlods which has no sense at all oO

WL is SS class from the day one like... so better rewamp some of the weps ( like bludgs ) to fit them as they susposed to do instead giving them abitily to wear more useless things...

#18 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:32 AM

Dual swords on Warlods is kinda useless change... That kind of wepon is made for AA classes such as sin and zerk. WIth mdc weps and their stats u kinda forcing AA builds onto warlods which has no sense at all oO
WL is SS class from the day one like... so better rewamp some of the weps ( like bludgs ) to fit them as they susposed to do instead giving them abitily to wear more useless things...

#19 mikkomi15

mikkomi15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:49 AM

by the way Helium i did see my staff did reroll while we have forge i did get con 258 int 439 

then now another new restat? i got con 225 int 298

wtf just happen? can give back my restats xeon and please answer me :(( the restats i use yesterday please helium

EasyLAD here

#20 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:58 AM

MDC staff now do lots of SCAD and even more MIND and magic dmg XD what a troll staff.

#21 mikkomi15

mikkomi15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:18 AM

MDC staff now do lots of SCAD and even more MIND and magic dmg XD what a troll staff.

yeah but now i dont know how will the max roll will be

#22 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:26 AM

I may be wrong but, my mythic duals have now like, 300 max damage less than it used to.

God damn Hellium

Edited by Lyia, 01 August 2015 - 03:27 AM.

#23 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

where is the Event???????? dont tell me u release only a item from TBF if you gonna release it better to event Battlefield x3 :3

#24 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:37 AM

yeah but now i dont know how will the max roll will be

oh yeah. that's sound hard... feel really sad for you... :p_devil:  not knowing max stats on an INSANE OP STAFF while one handed weapons remain weak in comparison (like no SCAD on xenovia , and still screen bugs on sword and bludgeon that are USELESS for SS cause not the good things raising. ) yeah really feel sorry for all this poor weaks nukers... :p_devil: :heh:

considering SCAD : with some fast maths if we consider 5 INT is 1 SCAD knowing some show me a staff with 218 INT , that mean 43 SCAD from INT. and the guy tell me his "gain" in SCAD after maint ... = 185 meaning there IS at least 142 hidden "pure" SCAD in staff even if not appearing in weapon window...

I may be wrong but, my mythic duals have now like, 300 max damage less than it used to.

God damn Hellium

yeah too bad , i cry for sin too. He should at least have kept same damages while lowering attack speed. 2k damage per sec on full block is not enough... poor , poor sins :heh: :p_devil:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 01 August 2015 - 08:50 AM.

#25 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:15 PM

yeah too bad , i cry for sin too. He should at least have kept same damages while lowering attack speed. 2k damage per sec on full block is not enough... poor , poor sins :heh: :p_devil:

300 dmg isnt much comparing with their massive cad, you are too early to be happy. :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users