Patch Notes for 7/31 (no version change) 176.2 - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes for 7/31 (no version change) 176.2

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

I may be wrong but, my mythic duals have now like, 300 max damage less than it used to.

God damn Hellium

At least your weapons work.

#27 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:47 PM

Trust me , even with 300 damages less ( and with an attack speed improve - so probably hitting HARDER on total damages on same duration) they do FAR BETTER than just "working"

it's like gravity give an AK47 to sins while they give a water gun to prots and commies. Just fine .

Good luck for your dps with a water gun mate ! :p_sick: :no1:

( and considering stealing weapon : "poof" water gun too anyway :heh:  - Sin vs Commie is an unequal fight for long now... they should give xbow to commie too :p_smile: ... humm , no whatever ... would be "stealed" by that damn skill too anyway :p_devil: :heh:  )

Edited by ARKILIUS, 02 August 2015 - 10:30 AM.

#28 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:08 AM

make commie skills range from 15 meters.

#29 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:31 AM

you mean with DNA ? not really DNA points are precious and counted on commie . Back then when i was playing it was not the best choice at all :p_swt:  moreover for a free player with only 25 DNA... :p_sick:

#30 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:31 PM

No plz... hitting from farther away isn't going on help us any more vs sins, reflect, casters with much larger range and MUCH higher damage. Commie needs skills that matter. We only have one or 2 skills that are very useful and about the same amount of dna.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 02 August 2015 - 08:44 PM.

#31 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:10 AM

It does, indeed. I'm glad for that. The problem is: the said item was there for quite a time, I've paid a shizload to get it and spend my hard earned cash to upgrade it. Now one of my blades atributes is just not as good as it used to be, and as their costumer, I dont think its fair.

yeah too bad , i cry for sin too. He should at least have kept same damages while lowering attack speed. 2k damage per sec on full block is not enough... poor , poor sins :heh: :p_devil:

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time with sins and also disapointed with your class. I am not crying because I cannot kill class X or Y or because I dont like druid's stunlock, bartuk's "OPness", defiler's Terms of Service or even darned AM. My concern is: you get a brand new item, reinforce it, spend cash on it, and after a few weeks or a month the bloody item gets nerfed. This sucks. The fact that there are stronger and more skilled players than me in battlefields does not bother me. At all.

Edited by Lyia, 03 August 2015 - 02:11 AM.

#32 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:28 AM

Another patch of bs everyones spamming rage replies to. Everything from past 2 months we've asked for fully ignored. Will the rest of us log and play? HELL NO! The way these changes are all going Ul be lucky to see any of us again . Even those who stayed can't take you or this game seriously anymore.
Another patch of bs everyones spamming rage replies to. Everything from past 2 months we've asked for fully ignored. Will the rest of us log and play? HELL NO! The way these changes are all going Ul be lucky to see any of us again . Even those who stayed can't take you or this game seriously anymore.

#33 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

Oh look the crazy slow forums doubled my text. Can't even run a Web forums properly LOL

#34 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

Meanwhile...

https://vine.co/v/eXv9hg9wQFW

#35 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:01 PM

It does, indeed. I'm glad for that. The problem is: the said item was there for quite a time, I've paid a shizload to get it and spend my hard earned cash to upgrade it. Now one of my blades atributes is just not as good as it used to be, and as their costumer, I dont think its fair.

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time with sins and also disapointed with your class. I am not crying because I cannot kill class X or Y or because I dont like druid's stunlock, bartuk's "OPness", defiler's Terms of Service or even darned AM. My concern is: you get a brand new item, reinforce it, spend cash on it, and after a few weeks or a month the bloody item gets nerfed. This sucks. The fact that there are stronger and more skilled players than me in battlefields does not bother me. At all.

first :

it's not even on "beating".  i want to be the tank again , meaning the one who survive longer and is hard to kill. Actually anything except commie and rangers cause they didn't had chance for a good revamp yet rape a supposed tank easily while defis and zerks are finally FAR MORE tanky due to an OP FIRST JOB FIRST SKILL (even that is not insane ? that the BEST skill in that class is the lowest one ? c'mon :heh:  ) for the first ones and an insane amount of HP added to reflect to second ones.

But that's ok , as i am finally the LAST ONE to play a prot as main. NOBODY else care as long the broken toon can be used as a buffer that's alright after all.

It's fine to get "chopped" like "wheat" by an average defi with poor gear or same with zerks when you waste so much everything on upgrading your gear for nothing when you should be a "sequoïa" hard to take down. But again , nobody else now play prot as main , so yeah , selfish world , why do i complain ? nobody care anyway. Still i will fight for my toon and my class even alone , i fear nobody and unhappy can gtfo like someone seems to like to say it.

Second :

i TRULY understand what you mean , and i am ok with that : YOU ARE RIGHT TO CLAIM. just meaning too , in addition of first point that one handed weapons on other side had NEVER been OK  ( except an OP wand for a short time that would have help casters more than us anyway.)

And trust me : we are customers to and spend each time of ressources on it too.

Again , you have full right to ask what you ask , but tho , MEANWHILE your gear is STILL working better than our. :p_sad:

#36 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

It does, indeed. I'm glad for that. The problem is: the said item was there for quite a time, I've paid a shizload to get it and spend my hard earned cash to upgrade it. Now one of my blades atributes is just not as good as it used to be, and as their costumer, I dont think it's fair

Some of us have paid even more, and not only do our weapons not work, but they work BETTER for other classes. Oh yah and then they nerfed them too.

#37 CptFerry

CptFerry

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:35 PM

I'm downloading probelmas in the launcher . Could someone help me ? ... Do not order the update laucher data.sound2.vdk help me ... :(

#38 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:48 PM

I'm downloading probelmas in the launcher . Could someone help me ? ... Do not order the update laucher data.sound2.vdk help me ... :(

go check topics in technical section :no1:

Some of us have paid even more, and not only do our weapons not work, but they work BETTER for other classes. Oh yah and then they nerfed them too.

exactly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users