XD wanna know phone number of support - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

XD wanna know phone number of support

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:it's only one server!

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:16 AM

:sob:  :sob:  :sob: my friend's accounts got banned ... wanna ask the reason about that

but i cant find the service number anywhere 

and i sent the ticket ... it did not work

wanna call the support and the try to solve problem! 

plz tell me the number of warpportal service  

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:17 AM

There is no service number. You have to wait until they responded to your ticket.

#3 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:21 AM

There is no service number. You have to wait until they responded to your ticket.

but i think there has number 

b/c the another friend called it before 

and solve the problem...so ... but he's not here 

so i know the number is 

#4 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:22 AM

There's no number.
Also proxy posting (calling in this case) on your friend's behalf is against the rules. Let them handle their own account. If they were banned, it was probably for a good reason, so it would be best for you to not get involved.

Edited by ManItsMike, 01 August 2015 - 04:23 AM.

#5 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:29 AM

bc he is Chinese player .. he is not good at english 

→_→ he helped me a lot 

and  i play with him and a group almost everyday

play PVP square everyday

just wanna know the reason ...  

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:34 AM

The forum staff can't help you in this case because we have no access to sensible data like WarpPortal accounts.

The only way is to wait for the answer to the ticket. There is definitely no service number available.

#7 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

Then translate a ticket for him, and get him to submit it.

#8 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

ok thx, sir

ill help him to send the new one ticket and wait the responed  :rice:

#9 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:38 AM

Good luck, hope they didn't do anything too serious. Poppy, since we're here, I'm going to pm you a quick question concerning the rules. (It doesn't apply to this post at all, I just want to let you know I'm shooting a question your way)

#10 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:41 AM

:rice:  :rice:  :rice:  thx everybody 

#11 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:49 AM

According to Tirfing, he said you could use the most familiar language to submit ticket! So no worry about language, you will get the response eventually! Good luck!

#12 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:36 PM

also include chinese?  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#13 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

Broken english will do. (good luck guys)

#14 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:27 PM

:heh:  broken english  that is what i did 

#15 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:10 PM

The forum staff can't help you in this case because we have no access to sensible data like WarpPortal accounts.

The only way is to wait for the answer to the ticket. There is definitely no service number available.

my friend's accounts got banned b/c using illicit means in dungeon 

but as i know... he just did GOLD farming in F1 for 3 days for new red unity set

so F1 is dungeon too. and just 1 person played 3 account .. is that wrong ? :p_sleep:

#16 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

Multiclienting is a bannable offense. You can't use multiple characters to gain an advantage.

#17 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:47 PM

Multiclienting is a bannable offense. You can't use multiple characters to gain an advantage.

if he has 3 computers to play 3 chart at the same time ... is that  still same ?

#18 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:32 PM

Ask for information regarding these "illicit means", and if the person answering you is "James", keep calm and don't worry if you've been banned for something that is illogical or absurd ; eventually you'll be told what it indeed is about if you're persistent enough.

As for this multiclient issue... A GM, if they have any doubt about the identity of a player, can choose to contact said player and "test" them. While this test apparently is something the GM would decide on the moment, failing it or not replying at all can lead to a temporary ban, as a warning, or even a permanent one if the GM testing you is particularly strict. Supposedly this kind of test only is issued to players moving or having an activity of some sort. You don't risk anything if you are simply AFK.

That and also the fact that some players do send reports about characters in dungeons they shouldn't be able to access, 'weird' behaviour and so on. These won't send a prior warning and won't PM you to ask for clarification.

Also note that nobody from the support staff, should they check your IP, would believe that you indeed are using three computers instead of a simple tool to allow multiclienting.

#19 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:00 AM

if he has 3 computers to play 3 chart at the same time ... is that still same ?

Yes. Using 3 characters to gain an advantage.

#20 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:07 AM

Yes. Using 3 characters to gain an advantage.

i dont think so . as she said three computers is fine, just dont use a simply tool to gain advantage

Ask for information regarding these "illicit means", and if the person answering you is "James", keep calm and don't worry if you've been banned for something that is illogical or absurd ; eventually you'll be told what it indeed is about if you're persistent enough.

As for this multiclient issue... A GM, if they have any doubt about the identity of a player, can choose to contact said player and "test" them. While this test apparently is something the GM would decide on the moment, failing it or not replying at all can lead to a temporary ban, as a warning, or even a permanent one if the GM testing you is particularly strict. Supposedly this kind of test only is issued to players moving or having an activity of some sort. You don't risk anything if you are simply AFK.

That and also the fact that some players do send reports about characters in dungeons they shouldn't be able to access, 'weird' behaviour and so on. These won't send a prior warning and won't PM you to ask for clarification.

Also note that nobody from the support staff, should they check your IP, would believe that you indeed are using three computers instead of a simple tool to allow multiclienting.

ok! thx i ll try to help my friend to get the problem... he is rly sad about it  :p_sleep:

#21 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:50 AM

What's the difference between using 3 computers, and a program that allows you to open 3 clients? A bit of hardware vs a bit of software for the same purpose. If it were allowed, I'd start using multiple computers to farm elements. Clearly it's not, as the person was banned for multilogging

#22 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:54 AM

What's the difference between using 3 computers, and a program that allows you to open 3 clients? A bit of hardware vs a bit of software for the same purpose. If it were allowed, I'd start using multiple computers to farm elements. Clearly it's not, as the person was banned for multilogging

why not allow one person plays 3 chart at the same time ! i think its personal ability. Using tool to get 3 chart at one computer maybe is wrong ..

if my played the games with my family, like my cousin and my brother something

they got no time to play games, they just let me to help them to lvl up or do something else 

if i use one computer to lvl 3 chart, its too waste time  :sob:   they love DS ,just bc of no enough time 

#23 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:00 AM

A family which is playing on 3 PCs will control every character independently at the same time. This is obvious. 

If you are able to control 3 chars on three different PCs at the same time with independent actions you have to be either Inspector Gadget or you are using a bot. In both cases I hope for you that you'll never been caught.

However, putting 2 of your chars (or the ones of your family) for hours in a safety foam (or any other item of this kind) is not considered as "playing together" but as gaining an unfair advantage over other players.

Case closed.

Edited by Popcorn, 05 August 2015 - 05:01 AM.

#24 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:25 AM

Go go gadget multiclient! But seriously, I CAN play 2 x-spam classes at a time, but i dont for that reason.

It's allowed to play more than one character on another MMO I play AS LONG as the accounts never interact with one another, so I do that occasionally.

#25 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:57 AM

If you are able to control 3 chars on three different PCs at the same time with independent actions you have to be either Inspector Gadget or you are using a bot. In both cases I hope for you that you'll never been caught.

However, putting 2 of your chars (or the ones of your family) for hours in a safety foam (or any other item of this kind) is not considered as "playing together" but as gaining an unfair advantage over other players.

You barely need to control them and a safety foam isn't even required in order to gather gold through mission maps : a lv.30 character with a bit of Health can take 2 hits from Kryos without dying with the Black Dragon Lord's benediction. Tested ! o/

Also, Popcorn, we somehow managed to retrieve the account I was telling you about. Thanks a lot for your help !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users