12 replies to this topic

#1 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

its a mockery because if u look at the things that have been pumped out the last 6 months is desperate attempt to try and fix...

^^^THE LACK OF BASE STATS NEEDED TO COMPLETE END CONTENT^^^

fluids, MDC, dark atma compound. all is there because u are desperately trying to fill the divide that has been created between what is available and what is required to even attempt the content after lvl 84.

the scaling in 20 lvls of content is ridiculously absurd. Mythic DC fire dragon molar compared to the original and its ONLY 20 lvls higher...YEAH>>>WTF.  instead of doin that maybe adjust the base stats of every item in the game towards it instead of making this ridiculous divide.  from level 60 to 85.

theres no reason the dark atma armors should be better than lvl 85 armors. the base stats on armor are lacking in every way from level 65-85.

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:47 AM

i am ok with essentials except about fluids that are a good idea , easy to make and can "pop out" as a good rare at any lvl what mean a real good help for ANY FREE toons.

the other point is : yeah , sets 90 was not really needed. But no , they are not so OP comparing too terror sets if you don't have the required enchants on it ( and they are hard to get , i admit , despite  my other post on that , cause i know there is some pretty crazy raids farmers probably already full of MDC CON/INT/MND scales )

+ the only really OP one is radiant sun version and it don't fit - at all - for all classes. + whatever the set having BOTH scc and pcc raising on it make them a BS nonsense for casters ( and on radiant sun damages given by set bonus are ONLY physics ones )

you lose a lot of SCAD with theses sets. So no they are not totally OP. (except for zerks or sins , not really for prots , WL and commies because of the loss on SCAD , again)

it's just adding more difficulty to choose what you want to make :heh:

and last point : still the 90 sets should have been "really" better than 85 ones as they are considered like the new end game gears and being 5 lvl higher .So somehow , as it is exactly what happen ( stronger on certains aspects only , but not all ) they are "working as intended" i think. the only , again , boring part is the benefit for zerks and sins :p_err: :p_devil:

But a big "OH YES !" about MDC gears... moreover because some are insanely abusives while ours are broken ! he he :p_angel:

#3 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:50 AM

i am ok with essentials except about fluids that are a good idea , easy to make and can "pop out" as a good rare at any lvl what mean a real good help for ANY FREE toons.

the other point is : yeah , sets 90 was not really needed. But no , they are not so OP comparing too terror sets if you don't have the required enchants on it ( and they are hard to get , i admit , despite  my other post on that , cause i know there is some pretty crazy raids farmers probably already full of MDC CON/INT/MND scales )

+ the only really OP one is radiant sun version and it don't fit - at all - for all classes. + whatever the set having BOTH scc and pcc raising on it make them a BS nonsense for casters ( and on radiant sun damages given by set bonus are ONLY physics ones )

you lose a lot of SCAD with theses sets. So no they are not totally OP. (except for zerks or sins , not really for prots , WL and commies because of the loss on SCAD , again)

it's just adding more difficulty to choose what you want to make :heh:

and last point : still the 90 sets should have been "really" better than 85 ones as they are considered like the new end game gears and being 5 lvl higher .So somehow , as it is exactly what happen ( stronger on certains aspects only , but not all ) they are "working as intended" i think. the only , again , boring part is the benefit for zerks and sins :p_err: :p_devil:

But a big "OH YES !" about MDC gears... moreover because some are insanely abusives while ours are broken ! he he :p_angel:

They are broken for us, not for magic zerks.  I even saw a sin running around with mdc shield and bludge sporting 66+% block easy.  Now wtf is that?  

Edited by BloodyHalo, 02 August 2015 - 11:51 AM.

#4 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:54 AM

They are broken for us, not for magic zerks.  I even saw a sin running around with mdc shield and bludge sporting 66+% block easy.  Now wtf is that?  

yes , really. Knowing that Turans are supposed to be the "defensive" race and that defense is already broken because cap , block def hard to raise and etc , others race shouldn't be allowed to wear a shield i think. they are dps but steal what is supposed to "specify" turan classes.

illogic.

#5 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:58 AM

yes , really. Knowing that Turans are supposed to be the "defensive" race and that defense is already broken because cap , block def hard to raise and etc , others race shouldn't be allowed to wear a shield i think. they are dps but steal what is supposed to "specify" turan classes.

illogic.

Note that this was 66% withoout enchants and +30, with that easily would have hit 75ish.   Zerks block, sins block, mages have block I mean dear lord this game has ALL the tanks xD

#6 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:09 PM

Note that this was 66% withoout enchants and +30, with that easily would have hit 75ish.   Zerks block, sins block, mages have block I mean dear lord this game has ALL the tanks xD

tank ? what tank ? dunno that class :heh:  if everybody have OP def and block so it's just a game full of running tough nukers. And real tank class doesn't even EXIST as that class should have SOME REAL SPECIFIC ABILITIES that others won't share.

But yes , we know. last choices made have turned our classes and turan race as an utterly joke.

Honestly , i don't even LIKE the zerk gameplay... of course mine is weak so probably i can't feel the "my , i am powerful" aspect , but i don't like killing targets one by one and i can stand the way bartuks move either. So i suppose i wouldn't like even an OP zerk One Shoting anything with charge.

i just want to have my fun back with the race/class i once choose and like. I don't want to change just because that's what all others do or because gravity force me.

GIVE ME BACK MY FUN ! I PAID ENOUGH FOR IT ! :p_sad:

#7 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:00 PM

i been makin alot of grotun block nucleus on nova =O

#8 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:31 AM

So how much block chance does the MDC shield have?

#9 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:36 AM

Mine got 28%

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

Making the equipment scale would take a great deal of effort because it was never dealt with. It should have been dealt with at Season 2 since that represented a large change in gameplay mechanics. It was also the point we went past where the game scales to. Correcting the problems in scaling would call for rebalancing all the equipment and monsters in game. It would also take months of testing to make sure the balancing is good enough to release. Considering how long its taking Helium to copy, paste, and change values. It would be a task outside his capability.

#11 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

just tackle the armors for now and everyone would be very happy. atm 90 dark atma armors dont plus any stats and that makes them the equivalent of glacial armors...there should be 0 reason lvl 79 or 85 armors cannot surpass the single base stat selected on compound for 79/85 armors....the point is that these lvl 90 armors are too dam easy to get. extremely vague as to their purpose as they have all stats. therefore raid sets from 79/85 should far surpass the values available to lvl 90 armors.

as i said the point is these armors are not specific in their purpose...so the single stat armors from 79/85 sets should not feel inadequate... this does not make 79/85 sets better.  it makes them scale to the lvl 90 armors in different ways. more specific to their purpose as they were originally intended!!!

this all leads to rescaling every item from lvl 60 armors as a higher base starting value. if ur naive enough to not believe this then all u want is ur stuff to still be good.

#12 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

So how much block chance does the MDC shield have?

Mine has 38% started with something like 29ish

Edited by BloodyHalo, 04 August 2015 - 09:26 AM.

#13 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

Mine has 38% started with something like 29ish

almost same. But when you consider situation not really useful by now : the add in block def  is nice , but the block % too low unless , again you sacrifice slots for poor block % enchants.

because :

zerks ignore def./block etc with their actually most used /spammed skill.

Casters don't care about block.

Sins can't laugh after soccer kick if you have a high block def but a poor block % ( yeah quite evident but maybe some were still hoping for some magical unexpected good surprise about blocking everything with a low % )

and you end with a shield tha is only a pain for...the ones who shall have its exclusive use : prots and commies . meaning shield is now the zerk best firend much more than our :p_sick: :heh: :p_sick:

Ok , ranger too , even if they have a low accurate head shot ignore def too. And aren't revamped yet.

Woaw. Zerks can thanks MDC for shields . Now prots and commies can hit 0 on their 70k HP :p_omg: :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users