• Locationbehind screen
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:lost one

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:05 AM

Yeah , an other topic , one more.

I know each player must have  post at least one :p_laugh:

there are so much... where to start...

I know :

- 8 sec delay on casting inner skills , 3 sec on enchants ones. ( and of course , lags , freezes , etc ) with a forum "acting" that same way , while everything else on internet go sweet and fine.

- Meat Cannon : big trololol . 50 mins to kill : no rewards. nothing. no drops , no lants , no exp. etc.

- Instant moving : lol skill  or "how i finish in outter space/alternative dimension and wait for teleport skill CD to go back in ReQQ world and not watch it , stuck , from afar"

- superman rush (yeah for years but honestly as i don't play commie for a certain time now and battles are broken , i never read report on that happening again , lately)

- the..."thing" Craft said about tempest ( go find other post , i am not as good as Sandy or else to link stuff :heh:  )

- "bugged" (anyhow) MDC one hand weapons. (inversed damages values - or not showing all things in weapon window )

- enchanting fluids... cool have to keep dumb "dark atma loly funny "useless" of the death what kill bracelet" clean of enchants to use it for enchanting fluid ( as if the full process of forge wasn't already enough boring and repetitive and insanely long and slow ) ( inversed damages values too )

- About that dunno if it's possible but it shall be allowed to forge things by "stack" or "stacking" lvls of reinforcing /compounding/ enchanting... moving item one by one when you have dozen to make again and again on outnumbered steps is... well , i let you imagine.

- so many dailies quests still bugged : unable to take ( origins of corruption) or to complete ( specters in the shrine , the ones in WS, etc)

- cap on defense and resists , none on damages.

- others races than Turans wearing shield with success.

- Xenoa NPCs near General Taebious ( with " ?" ) for unexisting quests.

- strongest gears bugged not adding stats.

and i am pretty sure i noticed many others during all this years and theses last months , but aww , don't have it in mind just yet :p_err:

So feel free to add here. Maybe concentrate everything in one global post will make them easier access and aknowledge for you know who ? :p_angel:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 04 August 2015 - 12:33 PM.

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:lost one

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:34 PM

i will stop that one as Kaz decide to do the same finally. He spend more time on game/forum/wiki than me anyway. don't have much time and feel lazy about it. Was just for helping by gathering everything in only one post cause there is sooooo much double posts in these "almost" forgotten section.

So it's pointless if such a post end with an "alter ego" TOO.

Better close it , Kaz will make it more "pro". :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users