New player question on weapon cards - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New player question on weapon cards

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 izenhart

izenhart

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:27 AM

Hi. I am new playing ragnarok and I want to know how what card should I put in my pike[4], btw I am a knight. I plan on putting 4x minorous because I use pierce as my main skill and I plan on taking on large monster to level up. Is it good to put 4x minorous or is there a much good card combination to put into it. Thanks.

#2 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:19 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums. Can you tell us on which server you're currently playing?

#3 izenhart

izenhart

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:25 PM

Right now I am playing on the Philippines server..

#4 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:52 AM

So you're playing in Thor which runs renewal mechanics. My understanding of renewal is outdated so I'm afraid I can't help you much sorry.

#5 bassman767

bassman767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:renewal

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:50 AM

you should never card your pike [4] since it won't add to dmg that much.

save up money to buy a lvl 3 or 4 weapon (weapon from npc or form other player) then you can consider what card you wanna put into it.

I have little to none knowledge to spear weapon. so can't help you much with what's a good spear to you.

Edited by bassman767, 03 August 2015 - 03:50 AM.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:14 AM

to add to the above point, basically in renewal, the atk of the weapon itself has a far larger impact on your overall damage than it did in the past. thus a high refined level 3/4 weap with 1-2 cards would outperform even a quad dps carded level 1 weapon by quite a bit. quad slotted weapons are really only good for spreading negative statuses these days.

#7 izenhart

izenhart

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for all the reply. Do you have any suggestion on what spear [one hand] should I use and what monster drops it? and can you suggest any equipment for starter and high end equip?

Thanks.

#8 Etiri

Etiri

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:14 AM

since you are leveling you could use the eden spear and save some money for equipments that you will need after you get the 3rd class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users