3 HF card into +7 Lunakaligo = good idea? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

3 HF card into +7 Lunakaligo = good idea?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:43 AM

I'm thinking about making a leeching weapon for my sura. Considering its the only lvl 3 mace with 3 card slot, I dont have many choices in this. Currently using +5 Carga Mace [2x HF], doesn't seem to leech enough.

If not, then is there any other choices?

My sura is currently a lvl 111 Flash combo type and will move on to RB when I get to 120. My lvl 3 Tiger cannon do about 8-10k of damage, currently planning to solo in nogg road or killing Hillslion in new world.

Pls give me your advice, I'm a noob in this class.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:48 AM

Carga mace+ Vanaguard should do the trick, in the begining your sp needs are greater than hp, on higher lvls u will see rwh will shine more. Once you advance to lvl 120 u can switch to thanatos hammer with HF, i'm using one since 120(now 151) and never felt any lack of hp/sp leech, a +7 one is actually stronger than a +9 carga too.

#3 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:53 AM

Carga mace+ Vanaguard should do the trick, in the begining your sp needs are greater than hp, on higher lvls u will see rwh will shine more. Once you advance to lvl 120 u can switch to thanatos hammer with HF, i'm using one since 120(now 151) and never felt any lack of hp/sp leech, a +7 one is actually stronger than a +9 carga too.

The +12 Thanatos Hammer with a HF has become my new favorite weapon +_+ the leech is amazing.

Hold onto your carga for now Kirin, seems like unnecessary cost getting a Vanaguard helm since you only have 9 levels to go and seems like you are on a budget, i would just hold off till 120 then use the thanatos hammer w/ 1x HF + RWH if that alone doesn't meet your leech needs. I find my SP/HP never wanting with the thana hammer by itself.

You will also find that Tiger cannon far out damages RB in the later levels, and i wouldn't expect to be using it for very long unless your FC slightly falls short of a one/two shot and you need something to finish quickly.

Edited by teitoklien, 12 August 2015 - 12:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users