I'm being stolen or not? - Requiem: Rise of the Reaver - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I'm being stolen or not?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lupino1985

Lupino1985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

Olá senhores da GM, pergunto-me dos senhores, se você acha que o nosso dinheiro é fácil, assim, roubar, por que olhar, gastar dinheiro real neste jogo, você sabe que funciona e tem alguns itens melhorados, usamos o dinheiro real neste jogo, por exemplo, o lv nova equipe de 90, eu acredito que muitos jogadores estão muito estressados ​​com a nova atualização do pacth anterior porque não houve mudanças em que foram enganados, status do item removido sem nem mesmo nos consultado, não, nem mesmo a título de indemnização por danos, como assim fazer e deixar acontecer, se alguém reivindicar este bom, mas para mim nada tão bom, eu não sei por que um jogo de tantos anos ainda cometem erros estagiários, agradar-nos uma resposta quanto ao estatuto do pessoal foram reduzidos e thatwe gastar com Xeon para renovar o item mall, ou estamos roubando?

Antes. Observe o "INT eo SCAD"

vc5u4m2.png?1

Depois. Onde tem o status acima mencionada?

NZD8An0.png?1

Não me venha com hostoria para atualizar o jogo já foi feito um milhão de boas respostas, lacrimejantes.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

So, basically, you will cry untill this staff has 500-600 all stats and maybe then you will ask for 4k hp on it, with the excuse " they scammed me!!!! ". And Helium ofc will keep increase this troll staff stats.

And it's funny a scammer that get scammed, isn't it?

#3 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:40 AM

How people play on this game without knowing English ?   :angry:

They can't read quests or the UI, or communicate with others players ! What is this game becoming ?? Koreans that talk in wkwkwkwkwk, Russians that talk in Xaxaxaxaxa, Brazilas that talks in huehuehuehuehue, this game is a constant social melting pot of complete disaster. Looking forward to new servers and IP blocks.

#4 Lupino1985

Lupino1985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

So, basically, you will cry untill this staff has 500-600 all stats and maybe then you will ask for 4k hp on it, with the excuse " they scammed me!!!! ". And Helium ofc will keep increase this troll staff stats.

And it's funny a scammer that get scammed, isn't it?

I'm not asking HP, stop being ignorant, to use google translator and why not perfectly know English to be uam who wants to appear with ironic comments, see that apena ask you then return to the mall mesnos item used to reinforço and revamp the item at any time I quoted hp you saw it where? then you have nothing to acrecentar turn off your PC, and vain search for what to do.

#5 Lupino1985

Lupino1985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

How people play on this game without knowing English ?   :angry:

They can't read quests or the UI, or communicate with others players ! What is this game becoming ?? Koreans that talk in wkwkwkwkwk, Russians that talk in Xaxaxaxaxa, Brazilas that talks in huehuehuehuehue, this game is a constant social melting pot of complete disaster. Looking forward to new servers and IP blocks.

You're Racist? You are God? you think you are entitled to play? then make a so your game and nobody else will disturb you with other languages !, or should be a child with lack of affection and attention requires speaking off things here!

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

I'm not asking HP, stop being ignorant, to use google translator and why not perfectly know English to be uam who wants to appear with ironic comments, see that apena ask you then return to the mall mesnos item used to reinforço and revamp the item at any time I quoted hp you saw it where? then you have nothing to acrecentar turn off your PC, and vain search for what to do.

I didn't understand a sh1t of what you said hahahahaha :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users