Hi just returned to the game , what should I buy from item mall - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hi just returned to the game , what should I buy from item mall

4 replies to this topic

#1 ottomane

ottomane

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

the title says it all , I'm still low level by the way , I was just wondering if there's things that I 'm going to need to buy from the item mall to make gameplay more enjoyable

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:46 PM

You don't "need" anything from the Kafra shop while you're low level (unless you want to dress the current costumes, or get a mount)

In reality, you mostly don't need to spend money to enjoy the game unless you "want to" do it. Most cash items are directed at making your character closer to what you wish to be (fixing some stats on gears, for example), or making you perform better in PvP (by using Infinium and refining your gear*)

Spinels are easy to obtain from Attendance boxes (given every hour after 3+ hours of playing time) and Phantom Pyramid (you can obtain Phantom Stones by opening Pandora boxes dropped by monsters using a Mallet bought from Kafra Service with zeny)

So, bottom line, you don't really need anything from the shop. Only buy things you want to have or use. Personally, I've only went for the Platinum boxes for my interest in the costumes (though some people like the buff that comes inside). And some others like to buy VIPs (though some of them can be obtained from other players with zeny)

* Most players don't refine anything except end-game gears since you can do mostly well in PvE without it.

#3 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:23 AM

If and only if you want spend some real money i would suggest a storage slot expansion for your kafra storage to have an easier life storing your items but is not necessary you can survive without easily.
Mounts are cute and a bit faster than the one that you can buy in prontera, costumes at your level are only visual but since they chance every month if you really like one and can't wait to buy it from another player later buy it.
As said faku all the other things are more for endgamers players

#4 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:57 AM

go kafra item shop and buy jumping box and have fun~

#5 szk2

szk2

I made it Off Topic

• Members