Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:03 AM

Hi all,

The idea is to add all Requiem bugs in this topic, so they can be easily found and fixed by GMs.
So if you wanna help on making the list just say all bugs you know, possibly with screenshots or other infos.
If you can't add screenshots, I will personally check bug reports and add it to the list. Everytime we have new bugs I'll add them to list and everytime they fix a bug I'll remove it from the list after checking it. Green ones are the skill/DNA bugs, Blue ones are general bugs, Pink ones are text bugs.

Battle Magician Class Bugs :

Absorbing Energy : Works with physical damage but ignore defense.
SUGGESTION : If you can't fix it to be element damage, make it physical damage as it was before (as you done to fix Raging Strike, had same problem).

Druid Class Bugs :

Thrown Vine : No animation.

Heavy Blow : No actual animation (just glow since the skill has only been moved from doom to inferno).

Knuckle Mastery : Can't put points in this passive.

Inducing Honeybee : No animation.

Elementalist Class Bugs :

Phobia skills haven't any animation.

Dominator Class Bugs :

Strengthen Summoned Monster buff also all NPCs around making an absurd noise.

Swift Relapse Wound says " Reduces Casting Time of Vampiric Touch ", but it works, just need to change text.

DNAs to reduce summon skills cast time don't work properly, and sometime the summon skill casts normally even if you have the DNAs maxed. Happens with all the DNAs for all summons.

Summon Humbaba : Humbaba most of the times, get a weird bug causing it to run backward and waste the stun.
Fix : Change Humbaba AI to first do 1 AA hit, and then stun.
If you wanna fix, just PM me and I ll bring you a video of the bug in action, where you can easily see how the bug works.

If you use Return, all your Summon Name bars will sometime disappear. You will need to re-summon them.

NOT A BUG but a serious visual problem : Dominator Summon Name bars are all in the middle of the screen, if you don't have high resolution, it makes you unable to trigger or even watch ur enemies. You have to manually move them all everytime, also if a pet die they will reset back to middle...to fix it, they should be moved to the right side of ur char name.

Sometime in battlefield, instead of summon the selected monster, it summon another NPC. For example, instead of summon Kazara, it summon an Hunter Trap or a Fire Rain or a Trap of Silence etc... of another player in the battlefield, which works as the pet tho (in this case, as Kazara). Not an important bug (since what changes is only the "look" of the summon), but worth mentioning.

Summons tend to be in peace mode when not attacking, and because of that they walk slower. This cause several problems such as summons being too much behind the Dominator, and sometime, when asked to attack, they turn into combat mode but with the speed of peace mode, taking an absurd time to reach the opponent.

FIX : Keep summons always in combat mode.

P.S : For Combat Mode I don't mean aggressive mode, but the mode when they attack and walk at 8 m/s.

Radiant Class Bugs :

The silence effect from "Hush" skill doesn't get removed when you turn/stay in Possession Beast form, making radiants able to Hush Possession Beasts.

Warrior Class Bugs :

Strengthened Two-Handed Weapon Mastery : Doesn't show any value, only "0", but it actually works. Value text should be updated.

Strengthened Dual Wield Weapon Mastery : Doesn't show any value, only "0", but it actually works. Value text should be updated.

Titan's Strike Intensification : Same as above, doesn't show any value.

Armor Breaker Intensification : Same as above.

Strengthened Slayer : Same as above.

Strengthened Final Wrath : Same as above.

Strengthened Fighting Will : Same as above.

Potens Iron Physique : Same as above.

Strengthened Courage : Same as above.

Strengthened Dash : Same as above.

Berserker Class Bugs :

Blood Rage : Hitting twice (1 the physical damage and 1 the absorb?).

Berserker's Savagery : It gives also stun immunity, even if it was never intended to.

Warlord Class Bugs :

Spirit Turtle Shield is giving stun immunity. The stuns on a target with Spirit Turtle Shield don't miss but the warlord can keep moving and using skills under stuns when Spirit Turtle Shield is active. This skill was never supposed to give stun "immunity".

GENERAL BUGS :

"Ioxenic Agent" quest objects in Kurt (Turba) are currently useless since there isn't any quest related to them now.
SUGGESTION : Rename them to "Shattered Artifact", and, similar to Premium Dungeon Mysterious Crystals, when you trigger them, you would obtain Broken Simple Xeons or Simple Xeons.
This would be really interesting for new starter players, since as now, they trigger them but don't understand what's their purpose.

Graphic bug with 35/75% mounts, that display violet squares on the ground instead of the footprints. Also Rex eyes are all red, while they should have different colours as they were in the preview.

Giont has bugged animations, many months ago they got bugged and most of the animations changed randomly (not PB ones, but skill ones). Bloody Arrow and Rake Nail used to have a "wave hand effect", while vampiric a double hand "scratch move".

Compounding Shard of Infinity + any Red Xeon gives you 5 xeons of the same kind...but there is a visual bug and it show it gives only 1 xeon.

MDC Knuckles show wrong magic damage on character informations.

Fluids can't be enchanted. Fluids can be enchanted only using a trick, the trick consists in add another any enchantable gear at the Enchant NPC, add the enchant xeon, swap the gear to the fluid, auto-register to add the basic xeons. This trick let you enchant fluids.

NPC Roleii in Nova Lux, Grand Light Shrine, has missing part of text.
NPC Shena (Gate Master in Nova Lux), has missing part of text.
"Traveler" in Nova Lux, Grand Light Shrine, has missing part of text.
Both Xenon Clerics in Grand Light Shrine have missing part of text.
NPC Polon in Nova Lux, Plaza of Tolerance, has missing part of text.
NPC Perzje in Nova Lux, Plaza of Tolerance, has missing part of text.

Test Dummies in Nova Lux have bugged magic resistance, tested them and the damage is the same on the 16% resistance level 50 dummy and 30% resistance level 90 dummy.

Quest "The Hunger" (lvl 90 daily) says "Eliminate 20 Hellish Ravager", even if mobs now are called "Koont Spy Hunt". Also on the quest text says "Destroy those goddamns Ravagers". Same for the quest "Stiches".

Level 70 Daily Quests says to give 651 or 691 lants but they give much more (5400 LANT). Change the text to the right amount of lant.

MDC SHIELDs do more block defense as they should (on char info you have higher block defense than the one displayed on the shield).

[Theme Battle] Frozen Compression Token says (in the text) Frozen Token : 1-100 (60%). But the chance was changed to 100% many months ago and it works as 100%, so the text should be changed to 100%.

Tamed Young Biandraco says "Period: 7 days", but it's a permanent item. Remove the period text.

Guild HP/Stats bonuses doesn't show in character informations (HP show as a current HP higher than max HP, for example, HP 35000/33000). This get fixed only if you open the guild bonuses window (you will be able to see the real stats). And the bug reset everytime you change map.

Honor skills values are written 2 times, this cause them to be not clearly readable.

Brain Death, Cinco and Hatchling Item mall pets were removed from Item mall because they weren't working properly after an update. The pets should be fixed and they should go back to Item Mall, or even better, obtainable in game just to loot stuff.

Summons do no crit with skills (including temperions).

Premium Dungeon Manager from Kurt (Turba). This NPC is not needed and only tend to confuse new players since there isn't a Premium Dungeon in Kurt.

Can't change the rank of a guildsman/guild manager to guild master. If the guild master want to change guild/leave guild he is forced to disband the whole guild, or he if wants to entrust someone else the title of Guild Master, he can't.

Edited by Kazara, 13 December 2017 - 05:39 AM.

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

my , you copy paste too !!! i started this first ! whatever :heh:

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:49 PM

my , you copy paste too !!! i started this first ! whatever :heh:

Really? Sorry haha  :p_laugh:

Saw your thread today, yea mine a little more "pro" xD

Edited by Kazara, 07 August 2015 - 01:21 AM.

#4 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:31 AM

We still have a bug in theme battle not allowing players health to go up as well as auto attacks not working properly

i have a list topic of bugs that need to be addressed also i have added the bugs noted above to said list

please look into these issues and manage what you can to fix the bugs are causing the game to be nearly un-playable

https://forums.warpp...m-to-look-into/

#5 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

Thank you for the list, both this one and for the one ARKILUS posted (and any others). This list is pretty nice, clean and understandable. I will use these as a reference.

Today, the only fix on my plate is to the Strongest Theme Battlefield Gear.
So far, fixing this has caused mind boggling results. Going back to the exact stats (server and client) as before the change results in the same problem, just with lower (bugged stats). My next attempt is going to be to make a new version of each Strongest Theme Battle Armor and if the problem does not exist in the new copies, I will change up the merchant item list to sell the new versions. Cross your fingers for me.

#6 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

I will add the following to my work on the test server today. (In addition to fixing the Theme Battle Gear.)

No promise for fix by tomorrow but I will see if I can get it fixed:

Quest "The Origins of Corruption" (daily 85) can't be accepted.

Also, the Meat Cannon Monster is not a Boss, he is a decoy and not intended to yield rewards (from what Alteris has explained to me).

#7 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:59 PM

Unfortunately, I do not have much progress to report back yet but I am going to stay late and keep working.

The Quest issue should be an easy fix and can put in next patch, but I will confirm this by tomorrow.

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:09 AM

Thanks for the replies Helium!

Updated with new bugs!

#9 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:02 AM

Thank you for the list, both this one and for the one ARKILUS posted (and any others). This list is pretty nice, clean and understandable. I will use these as a reference.

Today, the only fix on my plate is to the Strongest Theme Battlefield Gear.
So far, fixing this has caused mind boggling results. Going back to the exact stats (server and client) as before the change results in the same problem, just with lower (bugged stats). My next attempt is going to be to make a new version of each Strongest Theme Battle Armor and if the problem does not exist in the new copies, I will change up the merchant item list to sell the new versions. Cross your fingers for me.

Try to add a "glow" around Strongest Gear Icons.... Deleting or selling real gear by mistake is all too easy...

P.S. Please fix Juliana the Merc.... She does NOT crit with her bolts. And has NO special Skill. And goes from bolt to melee (WTF)

Edited by Crftwise, 12 August 2015 - 04:05 AM.

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:12 AM

Crftwise, pets can't crit with skills. So the best thing would add more damage to the bolts, and about the missing skill...yeah it needs, but I would be ok if she only have stronger (x2 damage at least) bolts.

#11 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:56 AM

Try to add a "glow" around Strongest Gear Icons.... Deleting or selling real gear by mistake is all too easy...

P.S. Please fix Juliana the Merc.... She does NOT crit with her bolts. And has NO special Skill. And goes from bolt to melee (WTF)

remove AA ... jsut let she use Bolts.. and add her as special a little heal / hot

#12 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:41 AM

Fixed the Quest: The Origins of Corruption

Assistant Miranda now has this quest available to be accepted (if you completed the prerequisite and meet the requirements)

Hard to find but easy to fix.

The fix will go in on the server side at maintenance. The client side fix will be ready with the client patch which I will build today (including other fixes I am still working on and testing now). Should be ready for release today. With luck it will be ready before 2:00 PM when we open back up. If not, then shortly after it will be ready.

#13 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

In addition to continued work on the Theme Battlefield Gear problem, as I am doing this I am going to take a look at these bugs to see if I can make some progress there and get it into the patch today:

Compounding Shard of Infinity + Xeon gives you 6 xeons of the same kind...but there is a visual bug and it show it gives only 1 xeon.

Compounds Shard of Infinity + Xeon 3% physical attack or defense doesn't work. I can't add the xeon in the slot.

#14 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

On these bugs...

Compounding Shard of Infinity + Xeon gives you 6 xeons of the same kind...but there is a visual bug and it show it gives only 1 xeon.

Indeed it does display as:
Attached File  infinity_compound_confirm_1.jpg   4.88KB   0 downloads

Will fix this as soon as I figure out why it is doing that.

Compounds Shard of Infinity + Xeon 3% physical attack or defense doesn't work. I can't add the xeon in the slot.

On this one, I was not able to reproduce the problem. I was able to make the Xeon:

Before
Spoiler
After
Spoiler

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:17 AM

Edited by Kazara, 13 August 2015 - 09:08 AM.

#16 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

Crftwise, pets can't crit with skills. So the best thing would add more damage to the bolts, and about the missing skill...yeah it needs, but I would be ok if she only have stronger (x2 damage at least) bolts.

Can't crit with skill? WTF??? Well her bolt damage is a joke... Its like 300 or less. Don't see why that would not crit tho.  Maybe x5 would be decent.

#17 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

Bug Nr. 1.... Full class Zerk. ... Just op

#18 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:38 PM

Druid Class Bugs :

Prophet_Ganggyeok.gif

"Heavy Blow"

says: Doomguard only 

Spoiler

But can`t use the Skill during Doom-guard transformation:

Spoiler

Seams the Skill is now meant to be only for Inferno users.

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

CONFIRMED, both physical attack power (%) xeon and physical defense power (%) xeon compounds doesn't work. Tested it today again with both xeons.

I don't understand why it works to you Helium.  

I also updated the list =)

Edited by Kazara, 13 August 2015 - 09:04 AM.

#20 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:22 AM

Out of curiosity: assuming the compound is now working, are the new % attack xeons created by the compound going to be bound/tradable? Also, will we be able to compound them (the compound product) ir order to get more 6 xeons?

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:43 AM

No, they aren't bound the ones you create lol, u just create more xeons of the same type.

But atm % ones doesn't work.

#22 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:24 PM

CONFIRMED, both physical attack power (%) xeon and physical defense power (%) xeon compounds doesn't work. Tested it today again with both xeons.
I don't understand why it works to you Helium.  
I also updated the list =)

same here, it look like Helium were using different physical attack power (%) or the recipes dont recognize our physical attack power (%)

2sbmjv7.jpg
2s16iy0.jpg

#23 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:12 PM

So many frozen token. . Imao

#24 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:15 AM

Soul Hunter Class Bugs : 

Attack of Curse : Hitting 2 times, one the curse attack and one the leech attack.

Berserker Class Bugs :

Blood Rage : Hitting twice (1 the physical damage and 1 the absorb?).

Helium is two errors that you should fix as soon as possible.
They are killing the game, because of these errors almost characters become stronger in a few times, even immortal.
This imbalance.
Do not ignore it. It is more important than the equipment of the strongest!
Listen to the players who have already asked you a few weeks to fix these bugs.
Thank you.

#25 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:04 PM

So many frozen token. . Imao

I have more tokens than you see from SS :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users