• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SilenceDogood

SilenceDogood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:20 AM

Hello everyone! I just started playing yesterday and i dont know anyone in game. It's really a struggle to play new games because there's just so much to learn, not to mention that some of the people I ask in game just snobs me :) I have a few questions, well actually a lot of questions, about the game. Hope someone can answer them. Thank you very much! :)

1.) Is there a quicker way to sell items? like instead of dragging them and clicking how much to sell, is there a faster way?

2.) What skills should I learn? There's a lot and I dont know which one to get, I just level everything :) (Class: Muse level 17. I want to be an offensive type mage, if there is such a build)

3.) Where to buy weapons for muse? Like lvl20+ staff

4.) Are the items under the materials in the inventory important? I sell all of them. If I need to keep important stuff, i hope you can tell me what they are so I dont sell them :)

5.) How do you know if an equipment is good or bad? Like when you get an item, what do you usually look for to say that it's good?

6.) How do you know if an item's rare? Like in some games, if the item's name is gold or blue then it's rare. How about here?

7.) How do you upgrade items? And what is the max upgrade?

That's it for now, im gonna post again as soon as I remember the other things I need to ask. Sorry about this, I have 0 knowledge about this game, hope you guys can take time to help a new player. Thank you! :)

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:18 AM

1.) Is there a quicker way to sell items? like instead of dragging them and clicking how much to sell, is there a faster way?

No there isn't sadly

2.) What skills should I learn? There's a lot and I dont know which one to get, I just level everything :) (Class: Muse level 17. I want to be an offensive type mage, if there is such a build)

It still depends on what kind, offensive mage has many types in terms of what element they use as well as if you want to focus solely on offensive or be more survivable. You might want to go to the class discussion section under muse to see if there's any guide there.

3.) Where to buy weapons for muse? Like lvl20+ staff

You get it from the arumic merchant in zant

4.) Are the items under the materials in the inventory important? I sell all of them. If I need to keep important stuff, i hope you can tell me what they are so I dont sell them :)

not all are but then again those materials are only important if you have a crafter, if you don't really have one then its not necessary to keep a lot of them. You can check the valor shop in Junon under materials to see if its there, if it is then its not that necessary to keep them

5.) How do you know if an equipment is good or bad? Like when you get an item, what do you usually look for to say that it's good?

It depends on the item

Weapons = durability

Armor = Stats it gives

Gem = which part and what stat it gives

So on so forth. I just depends on how you think that item is useful to you.

6.) How do you know if an item's rare? Like in some games, if the item's name is gold or blue then it's rare. How about here?

here

Take note though, even the rarest item on this list isn't exactly rare in the game, a lot of people sell them as well. Just keep in mind

7.) How do you upgrade items? And what is the max upgrade?

You go to the smith. It requires you to have a item to upgrade which are binerune(armors), talismen(weapons) or apotrope(back items) if you have a lot of money you can upgrade (refine) your item to about +10 without catalyst, just need patients. The max upgrade is (15)

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 09 August 2015 - 07:23 AM.

#3 SilenceDogood

SilenceDogood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

Thank you sir!

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

Hi and welcome! Looks like your questions were all well answered by KatsuraKujo but just in case you have more, this might help. It's a little thing I did mostly for returning players or people like me who are long time Rose players, but not familiar with Evolution Rose (which we have here) https://forums.warpp...or-evo-newbies/

I'm updating it almost daily as I think of things I forgot when I posted it originally and if you think something should be added let me know.

Some things will be unfamiliar to you but you might be able to refer to it when you're looking for an npc who does something specific (like selling armor and weps or refining). It's also much easier to ask someone when an unexpected question comes up, so feel free to whisper to me in-game on HoneyBuns or Sulky. You can also send me a pm here at the forum anytime and I'll be glad to help if I can. I  hope you enjoy playing here ^^

#5 SilenceDogood

SilenceDogood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

thank you for your answers :) i still have a lot to learn and im still confused about what to do. But hope you can help me if ever i have questions. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users