Some new off hands and hair bows - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some new off hands and hair bows

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

Can we get some new offhands?  Mostly for costumes.  For example the Hip Hop outfit really needs a radio or ipod or something as an offhand.  

The bouquet of roses and other flowers should be offhands.

There are a ton of other things we have thought of too but those are the ones that come to mind atm.

We have pink and black bows for the hair.  Can we get other colors?  Light green, red, yellow and maybe blue?

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:44 PM

Have you not been online? They have red, black, white, blue, pink, green, and yellow ones in an IM box right now o.O 

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

Those offhand ideas are nice tho

#4 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

we need weapon costumes -_-

#5 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Oh lol, no I have not checked the IM for the bows.  Last I looked there were none so assumed there were still none.  Thanks for letting me know in such a nice way Feuer.

And yes, we need other costumes but to be honest, I know they are not a priority since there are so many things in the works.  Maybe we need another player contributions contest for designs.  I think there are a number of players who design things for Rose all of the time but the contests were fun too.  

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:29 PM

Oh lol, no I have not checked the IM for the bows.  Last I looked there were none so assumed there were still none.  Thanks for letting me know in such a nice way Feuer.

And yes, we need other costumes but to be honest, I know they are not a priority since there are so many things in the works.  Maybe we need another player contributions contest for designs.  I think there are a number of players who design things for Rose all of the time but the contests were fun too.  

I've wanted more hair bows since I came here last year and finally we have them- even more colors than I hoped for!  I agree that stuff like that shouldn't be a high priority but one of the nicest features of a game like Rose is the ability to make your character look unique and things like more hair bows open up a whole bunch of possibilities.

Bows.jpg         <3 my bows!

#7 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:21 AM

Finally I have them all but the Red needs to be much redder.  Kind of like the skirt of the priest robe for women.  It is so washed out it almost looks pink.

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

Finally I have them all but the Red needs to be much redder.  Kind of like the skirt of the priest robe for women.  It is so washed out it almost looks pink.

They do that a lot. For instance the "red" dragon is more pink than red. It seems some of the "red" costumes are the same way :(

#9 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:49 AM

Yeah the red dragon is definitely pink and should be labeled as such.  A lot of guys get pissed that it is pink and not red.  Personally I like the pink color of the dragon.  
But the red ribbon does not match any outfits with the color it is.

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:34 AM

They only way to get that bow to look really red is to refine it some and apply the red dye to it.

Also, doing these re-colors is super easy, in fact I made some ribbons a while ago that were plaid, striped etc, and then moved onto some matching sneakers + stalking for boy/gals. Just never sent them in and they got wiped with my reformat.

Bring on the design contest btw.

#11 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

They only way to get that bow to look really red is to refine it some and apply the red dye to it.

Also, doing these re-colors is super easy, in fact I made some ribbons a while ago that were plaid, striped etc, and then moved onto some matching sneakers + stalking for boy/gals. Just never sent them in and they got wiped with my reformat.

Bring on the design contest btw.

Personally I'm happy with the colors of the bows- the red one looks great with red Astarot Wings for example, and I've found all sorts of interesting combinations to use it with.

What the game really needs are some shoes for females that don't make it look like you have clown feet. I realize the issue has to do with how the body parts will also have leg coverings (like stockings) and the shoe items have ankle coverings to match with the body and stockings for that set. The shoes from the Lolita set work because the ankle part connected to that shoe is also black so it kinda looks like a short black boot when used with other body costumes. But what woman has just one pair of shoes? It's just like the hair bows - we need several in different colors so we can mix and match our outfits :P It would be nice to have some girly looking shoes.

Something like this is what I mean- just a more normal looking shoe in a size that isn't anime-ish

shoes.jpg

#12 achibea

achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

I've wanted more hair bows since I came here last year and finally we have them- even more colors than I hoped for!  I agree that stuff like that shouldn't be a high priority but one of the nicest features of a game like Rose is the ability to make your character look unique and things like more hair bows open up a whole bunch of possibilities.

Bows.jpg         <3 my bows!

the purple one doesnt look anything like purple when worn  :p_sad:

#13 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:42 PM

the purple one doesnt look anything like purple when worn  :p_sad:

It's more of a lilac to me but I think it all depends on what else you're wearing... and also if it's daytime or nighttime.

purple.jpg

#14 SleepingPanda

SleepingPanda

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

I really wish we got some unique off-hands. Unique shields and dolls, anyone?

#15 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

I really wish we got some unique off-hands. Unique shields and dolls, anyone?

Recreational Items don't have to be dolls. They can be silly things like rubber chickens, roses, coffee mugs etc.

But Unique Grade Shields, Magic Tools and Recreational Items would be cool. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users