8/12 Classic Maintenance - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

8/12 Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

did you go to the spot highlighted on the treasure map? there should be a plot of sand or something you can interact with; it will spawn monsters and when defeated you get awarded some stuff and exp.

#27 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:53 PM

I see ~5 posts wanting to know more about the GD situation, but they're ignored and a single post about the new gears is given a response. Please help.

#28 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:55 AM

spamming the forums about a single issue because Oda isn't replying is a terrible thing to do.

It makes the server look really bad. It's the reason new players don't come here / the reasons aliens fly past Earth.

Maybe we need to ask ourselves why they don't buff the GDs. What is the reason? If the players and the staff don't communicate with eachother and don't listen to eachother then the GDs will stay in a state of debuff forever.

Its funny how certain OTHER GDs get buffed and nobody says a word.

I stand by my statement that no more than 20% of GDs need buffing.

Edited by Xellie, 14 August 2015 - 03:57 AM.

#29 Kebtung

Kebtung

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 959 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:00 AM

Yes because spamming the forum about legalizing autopot is not as detrimental.

Yes you never once complained when Oda is not replying your requests or questions.

Yes buffing infiltrator drop rate was more crucial and buffing sleipnir is an exception.

#30 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:23 AM

Actually infiltrators are important to normal/newer players where as the GD stuff isn't.

So yes. lol.

I didn't spam the forums, however, you have no right to decide what other players are finding detrimental to their play experience. It's not really spam anyway, just like the GD thing, just a current hot topic. Just because something doesn't concern you, doesn't mean it's not an issue to other players.

so if you don't mind, I'm busy ruining the server by ensuring that everyone is thinking one guild has 90% of the god items - campitor really needs to get back to updating that thread. There's a lot of topics the staff need to answer, and posting one page long post repeatedly in the same thread is pretty annoying.

Someone just needs to politely prod Oda or something. Also what exactly needs to be done to "buff" the GD is the other topic. Everyone is like "fix it" (drop rates should be rather easy, that is weird - despite the conflicting information. I KNOW I have gotten the 0% drops in GD, thus it's not really coming through as anything more solid than bitching about bad RNG luck) - but when it comes to the spawns and the like, there's something else to be discussed there.

edit: I think I know what the problem is, made a thread to point it out + other GD concern - discussion in patch notes will just get  buried.

Edited by Xellie, 14 August 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#31 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

I see ~5 posts wanting to know more about the GD situation, but they're ignored and a single post about the new gears is given a response. Please help.

Asked nicely :) vs stomping around. Please see the difference.

#32 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:56 AM

Asked nicely :) vs stomping around. Please see the difference.

Huh, I read the thread and saw nothing resembling stomping around. Just some very nicely detailed posts and questions about a long-standing issue with the guild dungeons. How is that stomping? I sincerely would like to know.

#33 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

I have yet to see Themes stomp.

#34 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:59 AM

but he can ne ne for sure

#35 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:03 AM

I have yet to see Themes stomp.

I think I know what the problem with those items are. But I stand by the fact that I've been mentioning baldur and brit spawn issues on and off for two years too and you have never given a response (let alone a satisfactory one - not even a "we'll look into that")

I feel like no matter how long/detailed the posts are, they completely bypassed giving the info that was needed to look into the problem. Please see my thread, explaining that the 0% drops are probably related to the same issue that led to guild supply box drop rates plummeting. Cuz, on thinking about it, it happened at about the same time. I've listed all the items + IDs and the mobs they drop from.

people are going to stomp after a lengthy period of time has expired, promised have been broken and/or the only responses are ones made for comic relief or pop culture references.

Not that I have anything against any of those things, it's just we need some acknowledgement too. This is a speech I've given before, you already know. :p_swt:

Edited by Xellie, 14 August 2015 - 08:27 AM.

#36 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:14 AM

I totally understand. An answer would be nice. Unfortunately it feels like asking nicely only seems to work for some people. Others need to stomp and scream before getting the same response.

Not cool at all

I totally understand. An answer would be nice. Unfortunately it feels like asking nicely only seems to work for some people. Others need to stomp and scream before getting the same response.

Not cool at all

#37 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:30 AM

I hope my guide is still applicable for the returning event.

https://forums.warpp...-fishing-guide/

Been very busy as of late, so I won't be able to test out the recycled quest so soon.

Any form of feedback in regards to my guide is still appreciated, so please post whatever relevant information you may have gathered whilst doing the quest.

Thanks again.

Here's the irowiki page based on your guide : http://irowiki.org/c...st_(08/12/2015)

I gave you credit so I hope you don't mind

#38 Razuya

Razuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:14 PM

Is there any chance to consider a temporary VIP for accounts? Maybe cost X amount of magical stones with a cooldown (so you can't just spam them for constant VIP and destroy the current model). I just feel like I have a lot of slave accounts etc that would benefit greatly. Just a thought.

#39 Pika

Pika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:04 PM

Here's the irowiki page based on your guide : http://irowiki.org/c...st_(08/12/2015)

I gave you credit so I hope you don't mind

Some parts of the guide don't translate well into the wiki especially my semi-transparent mini-maps.

Anyway thanks a lot for bringing over the guide to the Classic wiki page. I don't mind about being credited or not, the work on the wiki page was your job after all  :heh:

Also, thank you for updating the guide with the new effects of the Egir set. (Think I should try to update mine as well)

Now... to find time to go back into the game...  :wah:

Edited by Pika, 16 August 2015 - 08:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users