Renewal: 14.3 Decisive Battle Bug Report Station - Archive Mode - Page 4 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Renewal: 14.3 Decisive Battle Bug Report Station - Archive Mode

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 SilverJ

SilverJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationTeyvat
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

The Hero's Ring is unenchantable on either accessory slots I put them in. He just keeps saying to equip it...

NzIbgk6.jpg?1

Edited by SilverJ, 26 August 2015 - 06:42 AM.

#77 Imanudden

Imanudden

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:27 PM

Hi dear admin, i also faced some problem here. My RO client keep updating the same data, which is 12/8/2015. it keep repeating downloading the same patch.. i already try to uninstall and install back, but it still stuck at that date. pls help me...Here the pic of it

#78 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

Hi dear admin, i also faced some problem here. My RO client keep updating the same data, which is 12/8/2015. it keep repeating downloading the same patch.. i already try to uninstall and install back, but it still stuck at that date. pls help me...Here the pic of it

Check out this topic for possible solutions.

#79 Omegatroid

Omegatroid

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:50 PM

Nvrm, tried it, works now.

Edited by Omegatroid, 26 August 2015 - 09:51 PM.

#80 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

In Temple of Demon God, Satan Morroc is spawned when a player enters the portal leading to where he is. When multiple characters enter at the same time, multiple Satan Morroc are spawned.

#81 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:15 PM

In Temple of Demon God, Satan Morroc is spawned when a player enters the portal leading to where he is. When multiple characters enter at the same time, multiple Satan Morroc are spawned.

To verify, is this the boss monster with 80m HP at that stage?

#82 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:32 AM

i don't know if this is the right place to tell this, i have finished Bios Island and Mors Cave.. so the next thing that i will do is to Enter the Temple of Demon God, first time i try to enter it after talking to the Tree my screen is loading up to 100% then my game client/window suddenly crash.. i thought it was normal so i tried to enter again after i logged in.. and it still crash my game client/window, i was wondering what could be the problem?

#83 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:38 AM

it sounds like your char is stuck in an instance. post here:

https://forums.warpp...equest-station/

#84 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:42 AM

Nope it wasn't stuck, my game window just crashes everytime i try to enter the temple of demon god, after i talk to the tree my screen will load up to 100% and then it will crash. when i logged in my character is back to its save point.. i tried it a few times still the same

#85 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:45 AM

in that case post a screenshot of the error. i assume you get a popup of some sort?

you can use an imagehost like imgur.com to upload the screen.

#86 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:59 AM

http://imgur.com/TxXr6W1

:sob:

#87 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:01 AM

there's no in-game popup of any sort?

#88 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:10 AM

no popup. after im done talking to the tree, my screen will load then it just suddenly closes, and sometimes there will be a box that tells me my rag.exe stopped working.. i tried re-entering 3x and thats what i got.. rag.exe stoppped working or just suddenly closes my game client  :sob:

#89 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:38 AM

MrSeveN07, have you tried a new full install of game client? You might want to keep a copy of the current client just incase.

#90 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:45 AM

MrSeveN07, have you tried a new full install of game client? You might want to keep a copy of the current client just incase.

my wife also experience this kind of problem in Old Glast Heim Dungeon after she killed Corruption she walk thru the portal and then TADAAAA! game crashes.

im going to download a new client, hope it will fix this error. 

#91 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:48 AM

my wife also experience this kind of problem in Old Glast Heim Dungeon after she killed Corruption she walk thru the portal and then TADAAAA! game crashes.

im going to download a new client, hope it will fix this error.

worst case scenario if the clean installs don't help you. you can get a file dump and send it to cinnamod to review i guess. steps below:

Okay for this bug report youll need to submit a ticket with a dump file attached. We are unable to replicate the issue on our end. To create a dump file when the process has crashed and the error message is still up
1. Press CTRL-ALT-DELETE
2. Select start task manager
3. Click the "Processes Tab"
4. Find the Ragexe, CRagexe, Sakexe, Ragnarok.exe, sakray.exe, or the clragnarok.exe process (whichever is has crashed depending where you are when it happened) and right click it.
5. Select "Create a dump file"

Zip the file up and send it in a ticket as a bug report.

#92 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:14 PM

Hi people, the Newbie is back again for another Noob report/question  :rice: 

yesterday i did the Morse's Cave quest and i am able to finish it without dying. My concern is that after i killed the last boss, the device appears so i talk to it and i was wondering why it DID NOT give me a TOKEN, and also when i got out i talked to NPC Senior Tracker and he also DID NOT give me a TOKEN.. on my previous run, i always get a TOKEN when i talk to the device that appears after i killed the last boss and senior tracker also gave me a TOKEN.. so all in all i got 2 tokens everytime i finish the quest Morse's Cave.. but only yesterday and today i was not given a token from the device and senior tracker  :sob:

i was wondering if this is a BUG or did i miss something while doing the quest. . i beg you Holy People of WP forum please enlighten me  :help:

#93 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:59 AM

You should get 1 Token of Hero upon completing Morse Cave instance which comes from Senior Tracker NPC at least. Was your inventory full of items at that moment? Please remember the maximum amount of items an inventory can hold is 100 unique items, any extra will either refuse to be added or lost upon redemption.

#94 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:33 AM

You should get 1 Token of Hero upon completing Morse Cave instance which comes from Senior Tracker NPC at least. Was your inventory full of items at that moment? Please remember the maximum amount of items an inventory can hold is 100 unique items, any extra will either refuse to be added or lost upon redemption.

yeah i also checked my inventory at that time and it wasn't 100 at all, got plenty of space for loots/drops. both my characters ( was on dual while doing the quest) didn't get a token after talking to senior tracker. that's why i was shocked (luckily not literally shocked)  :sob:

#95 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:22 AM

Do you recall Senior Tracker conversation when you tried to get the prize? Might want to screenshot that next time you run a successful instance.

#96 Tinatan

Tinatan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:37 PM

Anyone has trouble finding all 3 morrocs? My friend and I just spent over 1 hour looking for the fire morroc. Pretty sure we check everywhere at least 10 times...

#97 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:09 PM

This topic will be moved to archive sometime next week, if there is still an issue that needs immediate attention kindly report here.

#98 tashid

tashid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

• Warlock job change NPC at morroc (102, 143) is currently inaccessible. (Resolved, now found at morroc (90, 144))

Is this the real coordinates? I've been walking for several minutes now and nothing happens.

c76gERV.jpg

#99 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:12 AM

Is this the real coordinates? I've been walking for several minutes now and nothing happens.

The coordinates were not updated on Thor despite having the report up for weeks. Will bump this issue on Monday.
For now try the alternative route, see this post.

#100 jsquishy

jsquishy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:07 AM

In all three instances, if you use warlock and use chain lightning, you'll get position bugged and won't be able to move properly

Pls fix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users