• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ju87Stuka

Ju87Stuka

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

Hi guys! I'm a bit newbie and I have been researching for a build to my cleric, I have found that link:

http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Stats

I would like know if these infos are right, and besides there it say (in charm stat features): "Improves effects of buffs and heals for Clerics" I don't know how read into that:

Does it mean that if I have more charm that other player and both receive a buffs from same cleric I have more benefits of this (same) buff (than other player)? Or does it related with cleric himself, I mean, if the cleric have so much charm he buff to people with more power?

Maybe I have posted in wrong subforum, if so one moderator could move the post. I would like read ur opinions! And thanks a lot!! :heh: :heh: :thx:

Edited by Ju87Stuka, 13 August 2015 - 05:28 PM.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:42 PM

What it means is that the higher the charm of the cleric, the better the buffs and heals are. This also works for class buffs and debuffs. So if you have a class buff, or a skill that has a debuff with it, the higher your charm, the better the buff/debuff you will cast.

#3 Ju87Stuka

Ju87Stuka

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:11 AM

Then, ... Why here http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Cleric it's said that cleric should increase INT stat and doesn't said that should be increased INT & CHA ?

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:15 AM

I just read that, and I don't see where it says that. In fact, in the builds section for FS cleric, it has charm at 400 which is the max you can have not counting any added by gears. You still do need int, or else you can't hold your weapon, so as you level, make sure you give yourself enough for that.

Edited by pdfisher, 14 August 2015 - 04:16 AM.

#5 Ju87Stuka

Ju87Stuka

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:48 AM

http://postimg.org/image/p7mjf31nl

Well here it say that, but ... I'm thinking about and ... It could be because not all clerics are full support (CHA as main stat) and really like main stat all clerics use INT. Somehow.. thanks a lot for ur help and attention :P

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:43 AM

Oh I see! Apparently that wasn't updated since the change. If you look at the first link, there are several builds given. If you choose to go BC, then yes, Int would be your main stat.

#7 Ju87Stuka

Ju87Stuka

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

According to that mages also should have INT as main stat, ain't it?

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

Yes, Int is the main stat for mages.

#9 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

It depens if you're bc or fs indeed. Also you can go hybrid. All of these options have positive and negative points. I play fs myself and use 400charm and rest int. But it makes you squishy. Try to get charm/mspeed substat on exalted gear, which makes it easier to run from danger :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users