#1 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:33 PM

Remove Option to change gear in fight. .. So u can t switch doll. Ball 1 or 2 and so it isn t that easy to hit all cap s. . Also Zerk s can t hit that Hard with reflect 

#2 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

lol hell no w/o resist ball/orna OP casters hit like 5-6k+ and if u don't switch to doll op physical type will hit u hard too so im totally disagree about this idea :pif:

#3 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:58 PM

Then u need to optimize your gear and not even race max hp dmg...

#4 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:54 PM

good luck to your selfish idea!

#5 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:21 PM

I adressed this long long time ago.

U dont need good builds if u can change everything infight. Most ppl dont have good allround builds, they simply change equip to outgear their enemies..

Oh im facing a melee = put doll on

facing caster   = put res on

Would love to see all those fail builds ripped a part when gear can be changed when u r not infight only

There would be way more individual builds, atm its just max hp + cad/scad, then change res/def equip for whatever situation.

Edited by MacMad, 13 August 2015 - 11:24 PM.

#6 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

lol hell no w/o resist ball/orna OP casters hit like 5-6k+ and if u don't switch to doll op physical type will hit u hard too so im totally disagree about this idea :pif:

Thats the point. Casters are supposed to get it hard from melee. No game ever makes it so that every class has everything, well except Reqq. In other games this is called Min/Max build and you ALWAYS sacrifice something. Please tell me what a caster with max def, max hp, max damage is sacrificing exactly.

As for switching during the action. Im fighting groups mostly so I dont get to switch items 99% of the time. So how exactly is this topic selfish? Get all around balance gear and dont complain about not having 50k hp and 5k attacks. Seriously gtfo with that logic

Kill me or tank me, but if youre doing both get the hell out of here >_>

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 02:23 AM.

#7 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

Thats the point. Casters are supposed to get it hard from melee. No fame ever makes it so that ever class has everything, well except Reqq.

Yup agree, and if the caster hits hard he chose the dmg way, and for sure got a weakness then as well.

Atm u just dont need to sacrifice anything.

Edited by MacMad, 13 August 2015 - 11:40 PM.

#8 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:20 AM

Thats the point. Casters are supposed to get it hard from melee. No game ever makes it so that every class has everything, well except Reqq. In other games this is called Min/Max build and you ALWAYS sacrifice something. Please tell me what a caster with max def, max hp, max damage is sacrificing exactly.

As for switching during the action. Im fighting groups mostly so I dont get to switch items 99% of the time. So how exactly is this topic selfish? Get all around balance gear and dont complain about not having 50k hp and 5k attacks. Seriously gtfo with that logic

Kill me or tank my damage, but if youre doing both get the hell out of here >_>

another selfish dude just because his class have a high def so he doesn't need to switch ornament and maybe he have TB necklace for light curse elec resistance what selfish rich maller! how about those who have low def low res class because they're not int type build?, then give me tons of trh scales!

Edited by Sepilac, 14 August 2015 - 12:22 AM.

#9 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:06 AM

another selfish dude just because his class have a high def so he doesn't need to switch ornament and maybe he have TB necklace for light curse elec resistance what selfish rich maller! how about those who have low def low res class because they're not int type build?, then give me tons of trh scales!

Lmfao you serious? If you've +'d enough gear/orn to where you have to switch it then YOU are a rich maller.  Res and max Def are easy as hell to max at level 90.   

If you're having trouble playing a caster in REQQ then delete your character because you fail.  

Seriously yay for having semi decent defense. Oh and also commy class does NOT naturally have, that any other class can have with items:

High Hp 

High Dmg  

High Scad  

High Res

High block

So you can get right the -_- out with that argument

+1 This topic

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 01:16 AM.

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:12 AM

I like this idea.

#11 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:42 AM

Lmfao you serious? If you've +'d enough gear/orn to where you have to switch it then YOU are a rich maller.  Res and max Def are easy as hell to max at level 90.   

If you're having trouble playing a caster in REQQ then delete your character because you fail.  

Seriously yay for having semi decent defense. Oh and also commy class does NOT naturally have, that any other class can have with items:

High Hp 

High Dmg  

High Scad  

High Res

High block

So you can get right the -_- out with that argument

+1 This topic

u really feet on that guild that you're in atm full of -_-y arrogant ppl like the way u talk XD too bad karma strikes back and it's dead now,say what ever u want then u can go to hell, well w/o res orna vs OP elem w/ that 50% debuff so 0% res they can hit maybe 8-9k+? w/o def orna vs WL debuff or -750 debuff? to your class u can handle that because it's gifted w/ high base def so u only need res orna but to some class it's better if we can change orna in some situation.

#12 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:50 AM

u really feet on that guild that you're in atm full of -_-y arrogant ppl like the way u talk XD too bad karma strikes back and it's dead now,say what ever u want then u can go to hell, well w/o res orna vs OP elem w/ that 50% debuff so 0% res they can hit maybe 8-9k+? w/o def orna vs WL debuff or -750 debuff? to your class u can handle that because it's gifted w/ high base def so u only need res orna but to some class it's better if we can change orna in some situation.

... again... optimize your gear.. lol for my own i got all res cap coz i enchanted res and nn ornament for that... easy way.. just noobs change between 2 balls and doll or cell... there is no other game out there were u can change your full gear infight... that s more then stupid and make a big big point in unbalace in this game... coz ppl don`t care about all this stats.. they jsut look high hp and dmg and chose what they need infight...

#13 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:03 AM

Youre not supposed to be able to change thats what makes you have weaknesses and vulnerabilities.  This really isn't that hard to understand >_>.  Maybe they have week defense for a reason? 

Ignorant = People thinking its ok to have no weakness in a game that is supposedly fair.

Like talking to rocks sometimes.  Seriously go make a zerk if you want it all.  Good lord.  But yea vend has a lot of arrogant peeps in it, and they openly admit it.  I don't care if youre in Vendecates, Dokdo, or the goddamn Moon, if YOU fail at being a caster in REQQ, then you just suck.  They give you all the god items you need to be good.  There are no Excuses.

Btw the game is dying...so is that karma too?  OH NOS!

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 02:26 AM.

#14 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:30 AM

Youre not supposed to be able to change thats what makes you have weaknesses and vulnerabilities.  This really isn't that hard to understand >_>.  Maybe they have week defense for a reason? 

Ignorant = People thinking its ok to have no weakness in a game that is supposedly fair.

Like talking to rocks sometimes.  Seriously go make a zerk if you want it all.  Good lord.  But yea vend has a lot of arrogant peeps in it, and they openly admit it, however that doesn't change the fact that if YOU fail at being a caster in REQQ, then you just suck.  They give you all the god items you need to be good.  There are no Excuses.

Btw the game is dying...so is that karma too?  OH NOS!

me ignorant? haha think again w/ that -_-y brain XD, why did they put those items in game? to strengthen our weaknesses right? you're comi u have high base def so u only need res orna? what about those who have less base def? maybe u die a lot vs caster that's why u hate them XD..im aware max cap res or def still not enough if your hp sucks but still changing res or def orna in some situation is still better than nothing. man maybe spend too much on your toon that's why your qqing here u got your ass kicked by free players that become strong w/o spending real money they just buy from friends the sell malls haha

#15 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:42 AM

me ignorant? haha think again w/ that -_-y brain XD, why did they put those items in game? to strengthen our weaknesses right? you're comi u have high base def so u only need res orna? what about those who have less base def? maybe u die a lot vs caster that's why u hate them XD..im aware max cap res or def still not enough if your hp sucks but still changing res or def orna in some situation is still better than nothing. man maybe spend too much on your toon that's why your qqing here u got your ass kicked by free players that become strong w/o spending real money they just buy from friends the sell malls haha

Nah, its cheap to get all gear maxed nowadays.  And if you're going to try your hand at smack talking make some sense otherwise you just look dumb 

man maybe spend too much on your toon that's why your qqing here u got your ass kicked by free players that become strong w/o spending real money they just buy from friends the sell malls haha   

^ You're proud of being a free player because you buy malls off people?  I guess thats the same logic that thinks having maxed all attributes is ok.  This isn't Skyrim, you're playing with other people.  And  You still bought malls dumbass you just spent more time doing it.

You may bring your toon, and anyone elses vs me anytime you'd like ^^

For the last time.  CASTERS SHOULDN'T have MAX defense.  OR max HP.  It SHOULD be impossible for you/them to max defense/res and still be hitting people for near 3k.  NO one should have all of these things in a fight.

They put those items in game so that people wanting to be op could spend tons of money to increase their epeen size.  Duh.  Make some goddamn sense in your responses.  

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 02:48 AM.

#16 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:47 AM

you're comi u have high base def so u only need res orna

(he has a point there)

anyway like this is going to happen, gravity knows that having to +30 two ornaments is better then having to +30 only one

also like it makes that big difference, most of the times in battlefields you don't only face melee classes.

the only unfair advantage here I can think of that - by switching ornaments - you can decide who gets to kill you: caster or melee

#17 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:51 AM

(he has a point there)

anyway like this is going to happen, gravity knows that having to +30 two ornaments is better then having to +30 only one

also like it makes that big difference, most of the times in battlefields you don't only face melee classes.

the only unfair advantage here I can think of that - by switching ornaments - you can decide who gets to kill you: caster or melee

Comi doesnt hit 5 different people for 2.5-3k ticks.  So I would hope that naturally we have more defense.  I have yet to see a good defiler or tempest or mystic lose in battles because their natural defense is lower.   

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 02:52 AM.

#18 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:00 AM

Nah, its cheap to get all gear maxed nowadays.  And if you're going to try your hand at smack talking make some sense otherwise you just look dumb 

man maybe spend too much on your toon that's why your qqing here u got your ass kicked by free players that become strong w/o spending real money they just buy from friends the sell malls haha   

^ You're proud of being a free player because you buy malls off people?  I guess thats the same logic that thinks having maxed all attributes is ok.  This isn't Skyrim, you're playing with other people.  And  You still bought malls dumbass you just spent more time doing it.

You may bring your toon, and anyone elses vs me anytime you'd like ^^

For the last time.  CASTERS SHOULDN'T have MAX defense.  OR max HP.  It SHOULD be impossible for you/them to max defense/res and still be hitting people for near 3k.  NO one should have all of these things in a fight.

They put those items in game so that people wanting to be op could spend tons of money to increase their epeen size.  Duh.  Make some goddamn sense in your responses.  

yeah your the best most intelligent person in the world haha say all that u can, ignorant, dumb, what's nxt master? yeah for u it's cheap because your a mall whore complaining vs casters haha, got used to the old days when you're OP and targeting those squishy caster to get more kills? u maxed your gears for less than a yr because of malls while we maxed ours for like 3yrs or more because we're fee players buying malls to mall sellers haha too bad we are progressing if u have max res and def then we can have that too, like they say" keep moving forward" haha oh anyway tnx to u im 1 of your costumers before :heh: qq more vs casters my frnd  :heh: 

#19 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:09 AM

yeah your the best most intelligent person in the world haha say all that u can, ignorant, dumb, what's nxt master? yeah for u it's cheap because your a mall whore complaining vs casters haha, got used to the old days when you're OP and targeting those squishy caster to get more kills? u maxed your gears for less than a yr because of malls while we maxed ours for like 3yrs or more because we're fee players buying malls to mall sellers haha too bad we are progressing if u have max res and def then we can have that too, like they say" keep moving forward" haha oh anyway tnx to u im 1 of your costumers before :heh: qq more vs casters my frnd  :heh: 

fe445c.jpg

Yup, you're absolutely right.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 03:12 AM.

#20 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:37 AM

fe445c.jpg

Yup, you're absolutely right.

gz lol XD, see im right he got scad ball 2 + tb neck to max all resist and no doll because he is max def cap,now why don't u put your self on an caster's shoes, even if u go full int u can't max all resistance so changing def or res orna while in battle is still better.

#21 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:39 AM

gz lol XD, see im right he got scad ball 2 + tb neck to max all resist and no doll because he is max def cap,now why don't u put your self on an caster's shoes, even if u go full int u can't max all resistance so changing def or res orna while in battle is still better.

he use a cell for even more def and block %... anyway that s the points.. he change all this stuff in fight and that s makes so many classes to strong..

#22 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:45 AM

Ok ill put myself in casters shoes.  Look at the other casters scores compared to melee.  Somehow I still don't feel bad for them.  That is EVERY union or battle.  

Also I have less scad, less damage than casters.  Much less.  So whats your explanation for that? You know what would happen if I went full dmg? 

Like rox said for block I still have to change orn.  So...?

We are MELEE which means if we DONT use full resistance we would get absolutely rocked because we have to be face to face with what were killing.  Caster has ranged, so yea if they want max def they should have to use other things and have to pick what they want to max.  

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 03:50 AM.

#23 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

he use a cell for even more def and block %... anyway that s the points.. he change all this stuff in fight and that s makes so many classes to strong..

yes i know that, like i said those items are made to strengthen our weaknesses why u guys don't what to switch gears while in battle?, because u don't have them or not yet +30? so what you're not obligate to max it all instantly, take slowly but surely, go hard or go home..like me i buy WP too but at the right time or just buy malls if there's a seller available, and when i say the right time that means u have enough foc/tb pts to use if +70 forge is on, if there's a mall seller then buy a tool if no sell then buy WP and buy your own tool, yes that's not free but at least u spend less to max your gears...and that's what i call play smarter and not spend harder, ofc it will take time but at least u maxed gears by spending less.

#24 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:02 AM

Ok ill put myself in casters shoes.  Look at the other casters scores compared to melee.  Somehow I still don't feel bad for them.  That is EVERY union or battle.  

Also I have less scad, less damage than casters.  Much less.  So whats your explanation for that? You know what would happen if I went full dmg? 

Like rox said for block I still have to change orn.  So...?

We are MELEE which means if we DONT use full resistance we would get absolutely rocked because we have to be face to face with what were killing.  Caster has ranged, so yea if they want max def they should have to use other things and have to pick what they want to max.  

lol u don't get it do u master? XD,calling me ignorant and dumb XD, you're melee and comi w/ max cap def so all u need to max is resistance vs casters, so like casters vs melee w/ need def to defend our self against u because we have a weak base def in armor sets, even if we switch to def orna we're gg if u have a back up casters around u do u get my point now?, so we're even what your problem lol

Edited by Sepilac, 14 August 2015 - 04:04 AM.

#25 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:18 AM

.. u still don`t get it... NOONE should have max res / def and high hp and dmg.. every needs a counter and there is no counter if u can change your full gear in fight.. thats pointless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users