• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:21 AM

Jury, and Executioner.

Yes.

i don't qq/complain so much in forum like u so u can qq all u want, im happy on what i have unlike u taking the game so serious, always complaining about everything maybe you're the one who doesn't have a life because your always here in forum qqing about everything XD, i gtg now, until nxt time qq boy :heh:

#52 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:22 AM

back to topic guys..

#53 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:24 AM

i don't qq/complain so much in forum like u so u can qq all u want, im happy on what i have unlike u taking the game so serious, always complaining about everything maybe you're the one who doesn't have a life because your always here in forum qqing about everything XD, i gtg now, until nxt time qq boy :heh:

maybe you're the one who doesn't have a life because your always here

^ Another good one.  And forums are for QQing and complaining.  Do it in here and not in game.  

im happy on what i have 

^ If you were, then you wouldn't mind locked items, because it really wouldn't make THAT much difference (if you built a balanced build).  But a fail character is fail.

Lastly, Who takes this game seriously?  At least in Archage you can have a wife and cut down trees.  I take THAT -_- seriously.

Lock items in game that you can equip, or at least that are on the skill bar, too many op options make many options op. 

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 05:46 AM.

#54 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:41 AM

I take THAT -_- seriously.

I take staying ON-TOPIC  -_- serious too! 

So please don't go off-topic.

Thanks!

#55 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:38 AM

Swapping gear with different situations is an essential mechanic of the game. Active equipment swapping is used in many games. How does this make any sense ? This suggestion is pure laziness.  Is having to use your brain a problem, or don't want to build proper gear?

There's no balance at all in what you're asking, the opposite. Seems like a troll suggestion to me.

#56 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

Uh, which game exactly allows you to hot swap your entire gear within 2 seconds? Please show me.

Last I checked, NO game does that. -_- the only game that comes even slightly to mind is D2 with hot swap wep/shield. And that was strictly for buffing purposes.

And also, lol what? That is anti balance? Please, if anything forcing people to stay in 1 gear set while in combat will force players to use more balanced gear instead of being glass cannons when in a group and tanks when solo

Edited by radianthelper1, 14 August 2015 - 06:44 AM.

#57 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:48 AM

Swapping gear with different situations is an essential mechanic of the game. Active equipment swapping is used in many games. How does this make any sense ? This suggestion is pure laziness. Is having to use your brain a problem, or don't want to build proper gear?

There's no balance at all in what you're asking, the opposite. Seems like a troll suggestion to me.

Most games (even 1 player rpgs) limit your item usage in fights to potions and things so that you cannot take advantage of scenarios. It makes it very easy to trololol in games if you can foolproof every encounter. If Im fighting a fire monster so I put on all fire gear, then a water something comes along and I switch all my gear just for that...kinda cheap

#58 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:51 AM

Swapping gear with different situations is an essential mechanic of the game. Active equipment swapping is used in many games. How does this make any sense ? This suggestion is pure laziness. Is having to use your brain a problem, or don't want to build proper gear?

Most games (even 1 player rpgs) limit your item usage in fights to potions and things so that you cannot take advantage of scenarios. It makes it very easy to trololol in games if you can foolproof every encounter. If Im fighting a fire monster so I put on all fire gear, then a water something comes along and I switch all my gear just for that...kinda cheap.

With players if I blast away someone with my dps gear, then switch and shrug off damage from a phys class, that is the literal definition of having your cake and eating it too.

#59 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:24 AM

true.. in good mmo ´s u can`t change gear infight

#60 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:12 AM

Cmon you cant have all from once lol...
If you want high hp you will have low dmg,
High dmg low hp...
Anyway how you think to switch orna in mass pvp(lets say foc 20+ppl) you put doll and get 5k dmg in your face of mistyc and so on....
Switch orna its only good 1v1 or only put tb neck and ball to cap all resis but as a caster if you dont have a rad or prot for buf well expect to get hit by sin or zerk hard....or if your caster and have cap def without buf then your dmg sux probably... So the point is you cant have all:cap resis/def high hp/dmg/scad....

#61 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

Never thought swapping to be the "real" Problem. Cuz. i played TBF Strongest a lot and there it`s all about the swapping from one ornament to the other.

The Whole Game itself is based on Reinforcing / Enchanting / Compounding and to gather such materials the Suggestions is good meant i can see that clearly but you don`t have to do that to make the Game more balanced.

Just remove or revamp "Adamant Mind" is one part (for mele opness) the other is working on the "MP System" to give Caster there natural "Achilles Verse" back.

Edited by Sandyman, 14 August 2015 - 09:49 AM.

#62 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

Idk I think commie am needs to be stronger if anything. Zerk having am is just stupid.
And yes, mp should effect casters more. But not rads. They should be able to manatank.
And as for 1v1 or mass pvp. Again I run 2 full sets with multiple different arrangements and I can tell you that in a 15v15 foc I will switch different armor parts or ornaments or weps at least 5 times in 1 minute to fit my needs. Sometimes I need to swap from ball 1 to ball 2 to counter fire debuff, or swap to con knucks to get more hp to survive an aoe, or a commie is on my ass bloodyhalo...and i need to swap 4 armor parts to cap defense but keep the ball and int knucks to make sure I'm hitting 2.2k on him with my aoes.
I mean look, armor swapping increases the strategy in some cases and for some players. And I like that.
But it does make for slightly squed game play

#63 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:34 AM

Never thought swapping to be the "real" Problem. Cuz. i played TBF Strongest a lot and there it`s all about the swapping from one ornament to the other.

The Whole Game itself is based on Reinforcing / Enchanting / Compounding and to gather such materials the Suggestions is good meant i can see that clearly but you don`t have to do that to make the Game more balanced.

Just remove or revamp "Adamant Mind" is one part (for mele opness) the other is working on the "MP System" to give Caster there natural "Achilles Verse" back.

Lol what? Zerks am is only 9 seconds and commies does not block damage. That makes melee op? How about stunlock forevermore, reflect, or hitting 3k+ per second on cap? If melee didnt have guards like AM caster would just sleep and sit in aoes more than they already do.

Lets not base anything on the joke that is tb strongest...cmon

@rad. Im sure I dont know what you mean, Ive neber attacked a defiler before in my life...

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 11:37 AM.

#64 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:55 AM

mby. for you it`s a Joke for me its the best balanced Battlefield. But i can imagine that some of us can`t be successful without their Gear advantages.

If melee didnt have guards like AM caster would just sleep and sit in aoes more than they already do. 

lol`d here 

You only see your Class and never the full Pic. Casters can easy be hushed not only from WL Or SR Yep Mele so weak^^

But it`s ok defending the own Class is only natural.

Edited by Sandyman, 14 August 2015 - 11:57 AM.

#65 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:00 PM

I am not a commie and I will defend AM. I do however think that hush shud be lowered to 15 seconds and keep a 25 sec cd.
Wl hush isn't a problem. The combo hush bind is still the problem. And sr hush is a joke. Casters rule bgs. Until god zerk reflects and kills them all. But the point is, commie needs help to fight 3k grouND tick aoe.

#66 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:16 PM

mby. for you it`s a Joke for me its the best balanced Battlefield. But i can imagine that some of us can`t be successful without their Gear advantages.

If melee didnt have guards like AM caster would just sleep and sit in aoes more than they already do.

lol`d here

You only see your Class and never the full Pic. Casters can easy be hushed not only from WL Or SR Yep Mele so weak^^

But it`s ok defending the own Class is only natural.

Gear is kind of the point of REQQ, otherwise go naked everywhere with you skillz. Strongest still gives higher lvls diff gear, it is just boring and nobody ever goes. Back in the day maybe but even then its just a gear swapping moshpit.

And I talked about AM because you brought it up. I said AM does not make a melee op. You didnt say anything about hush in the last post now did you? Youre actually proving what I said about AM not being the difference maker. WL, sin, sr none have addy. Zerks is annoying but short. And they all do much better than the class with the main addy.

Establish your point clearly - is it, there are some op melee or addy makes melee op?

Because if the first one Id agree that mele might be op in some areas/classes. But if youre saying addy makes melee op then Id have to say youre being silly because only 2 melee classes (not including druid) even has an AM and the class with the true AM on average doesnt do very good.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 12:22 PM.

#67 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:16 PM

Yeah, I think the same as radianthelper about commy. About making players unable to swap gears in battle, I think is a nice idea, because only on requiem an ornament can make all that difference.

I think it would balance a little things, now for example, casters are so OP because they can fully focus on damage and when a melee attack them, they just change to doll or Cell...with this change, most casters would invest much more in defense and lose damage...it's simple, if u want max dmg u can t have max def, if u want max def u can t have max dmg.

#68 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:23 PM

Yeah, I think the same as radianthelper about commy. About making players unable to swap gears in battle, I think is a nice idea, because only on requiem an ornament can make all that difference.
I think it would balance a little things, now for example, casters are so OP because they can fully focus on damage and when a melee attack them, they just change to doll or Cell...with this change, most casters would invest much more in defense and lose damage...it's simple, if u want max dmg u can t have max def, if u want max def u can t have max dmg.

Goddamn kaz. I dont know why but that was put beautifully.

#69 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

#70 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

just consider aspects of the game :

1-pve farm

2-pve grind

3-pvp duel

4-pvp battle

1- casters rule

2- casters rule

3- sins , zerks and casters (all) rule

4- casters and zerks rule.

but it's pointless.

so many of us/you are REALLY selfish QQers , unable to understand what Bloody try to explain wasting his time and energy.

just look at battle scores.

just look at and compare classes populations in game.

in opposition to radiant helper , even if i play for six years , with yeah , many afks , i can't consider myself OP ,

i can't reach 45 k hp with full res , if i do i hit like an old grandma anyway and with die the same against crowding pew-pewers

pretending melees are more OP than casters is a good joke.

switching commie with full resist (even debuffed by elem and enchant) and 35k hp with 1500 SCAD i die in five seconds.

But Ok , i play in perma lag when we talk about ReQQ ( can have a fine play with many more recent games tho. so big lol, but can't help , i suppose)

and yeah like Kaz and VM said , stop acting like raging silly dumbasses , stay on topic.

I have many +30 ornaments too , and whatever , even if i think too that's not the major problem , sound like a decent idea to be unable to switch meanwhile fight , for reasons mentioned : nowhere else.

Even if i agree on what Rad said  for that small "part" of "strategy".

And ok : Nerf adamant but then nerf Terms of Service , AoC , Sleep,Druids crowds , ENTIRE zerks too...stupid , adamant is far from being the strongest or most "dangerous" skill. like a single HUSH that NEED  you to sit on foe knees to hit. ( or talk about sleep/range hush from rads and again all others perma crowders.)

And yes , like Rox said , no need to flame each others : that post will not be considered anyway.

Again , i don't think it's the main problem about balance. And it will unsatisfy me too. But if it could help to have a better pvp feeling i would + it too. Could share some Dark Rythms opinion but not totally : again this "switching" ability benefit not everybody the same , it seems to me it's more helping for classes that are already ruling the games than for others.

anyway game is totally broken. But that's ok many selfishs still find it fine as they can satisfied their E-Peen on theirs ultimately bugged toons that they consider working as intended just because they will never be able to stand  crossing somebody stronger than them.

#71 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

But why stop there!? Think bigger!

I say we make prot / rad def buffs pve only.

Personally, I think it's unnatural gay witchcraft and completly imbalanced to have defense that doesn't come from within yourself <3

So just because a prot and/or rad joined your team you're suddenly a tough bitcch? huh?

Well how fortunate for you, but have you ever thought about how this makes the other team feel!?

That maybe doesn't have def buffs? NO - of course not! You selfish prick!

My m-melee friends are good people, yknow..! and they deserve to kill caster classes alot faster...!! :p_cry:

I mean yeah! They run around with tons of hp / def and capped resistances - but at what price!?

Killing just one person at a time? What kind of life is that?

I find that pretty interesting Point.

Why not make it so that Buffs expire automatically if the Person who buffed me dies?

That would ensure more Role Play Aspects on the Battlefield like guarding the Healer or other Support / Buff Classes.

This makes much more sense to me than, disabling the swap Gear Function Fully.

Well how about a 1min CD on Swap? and that its only possible to swap at "Non Combat" Status this would ensure that 2vs1 more likely to win for the "Team"

Edited by Sandyman, 14 August 2015 - 01:54 PM.

#72 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:56 PM

just consider aspects of the game :

1-pve farm

2-pve grind

3-pvp duel

4-pvp battle

1- casters rule

2- casters rule

3- sins , zerks and casters (all) rule

4- casters and zerks rule.

Again , i don't think it's the main problem about balance. And it will unsatisfy me too. But if it could help to have a better pvp feeling i would + it too. Could share some Dark Rythms opinion but not totally : again this "switching" ability benefit not everybody the same , it seems to me it's more helping for classes that are already ruling the games than for others.

anyway game is totally broken. But that's ok many selfishs still find it fine as they can satisfied their E-Peen on theirs ultimately bugged toons that they consider working as intended just because they will never be able to stand  crossing somebody stronger than them.

The main issue I feel is the problem is when I go to attack a defiler or another caster, and you can watch as he stands still and switches to a blocking/def set, doesn't even move or attack until fs wears off JUST so he can switch again and hit me hard.  That defeats the purpose of some of these skills.  It would be different if with the orns/sets they could not reach cap but it boosted their stats a little, but if they are a basic tank while I'm hitting them and then a nuke when it benefits them...well...yah

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 02:00 PM.

#73 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

I find that pretty interesting Point.

Why not make it so that Buffs expire automatically if the Person who buffed me dies?

That would ensure more Role Play Aspects on the Battlefield like guarding the Healer or other Support / Buff Classes.

This makes much more sense to me than, disabling the swap Gear Function. Well how about a 1min CD on Swap?

And its only possible to swap at "Non Combat" Status this would ensure that 2vs1 more likely to win.

i find the idea of a non acquired buff depending on prot being close and alive very good. (and yes , i know "stuffs" like that existing in many others games :no1: )

However you forget something : now def buff is useless anyway. Not even about having cap def maxed. everyone ( ok "ALMOST" - maybe some free players still don't) is theses days.

It's more about the fact that 85% of gamers population is magic dps anyway , so def is useless and 10% have skills ignoring def ANYWAY TOO. Last 5% have a CAD dps blowing from FAR a defense that have a LOW CAP nowadays and that is NOT considered when it come to CAD/SCAD ANYWAY (was the last one.) :hmm:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 14 August 2015 - 02:09 PM.

#74 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

This healer is using 4 different weapon sets with difference types of defenses and energy settings. This is some real PvP btw, watch and learn.

Edited by DarkRhythms, 14 August 2015 - 02:10 PM.

#75 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

The main issue I feel is the problem is when I go to attack a defiler or another caster, and you can watch as he stands still and switches to a blocking/def set, doesn't even move or attack until fs wears off JUST so he can switch again and hit me hard.  That defeats the purpose of some of these skills.

yep . I came fast to this conclusion too as i can't "block" them with a hush : that's why i said everywhere else they are TANK tissues now. It's impossible to deal more damages or to over heal on theirs . they don't move , they don't flee. they know their AoC will HEAL WHILE DOING DAMAGES more than whatever i could oppose them. At last without doll switching many would have to turn back and run a bit offering some secs of "rest" or an opportunity to flee them after the fight where you was trying to keep them busy , preventing them attacking your group. When i was keeping a defi busy back then i knew , i add chances for my team not being Terms of Service with an opportunity to take him in back when they get rid of others.

Can't work now , cause i am no serious threat for them anymore + they kill me fast.

Really , a caster not even fleeing. easy tanking at melee range. And having  a far more easy time for raising its SCAD. what a world :p_sick: :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users