43 replies to this topic

#1 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:40 AM

So, Helium. Would be nice of course if you pop your head in here and answer. What is your plan for the rest of this year? So far it looks like you are working on random content that, honestly no one gives a damn about. Is that your plan for the rest of the year?

We have told you what WE want, no sorry not want, what we NEED. So based off OUR 5 month plan, you should be fixing Zerks NOW. Then defiler. Then working on Turans. Then xenoa. Then go back to Mystic/saker. Then balance out gear. And THEN, ONLY AFTER all of this is done, should you start doing silly things like making new raids. This is what the players need.

What is YOUR plan?

Vmod, Oda, CM's

Please make sure that Helium reads and answers this. It is quite important. His plans for the next 5 months will determine if any players return, and how many more quit.

#2 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:44 AM

If by random content you are talking about the Strongest Theme Battle Gear, the effort to strengthen those was a suggestion from Players. Or if random is regarding the Instant Dungeon with new Boss Monster and weapons and accessory drops, they are planned to be released in 2015, already far into development with completed models for NPC and for some of the weapons, so this is not going to be put off. However, the release of that content should NOT get in the way of including the fixes (as demanded by Players here, in game and to support) for bugs and problematic content.

I'm not asking anyone to suspend disbelief and I acknowledge the distrust and though it is not all my fault, I take all the blame.

I am going to thoroughly and almost exclusively use the Communities reports as reference moving forward fixing bugs. As far as new content to be developed, after the Update for the Instant Dungeon and related stuff is released, we still have our Artists and I am looking forward to reserving the time of our resident Programmer to spend with me debugging problems for which I cannot resolve with a change to the data but rather requires a change to the system.

That said...

Berserkers will be getting changes, and Defiler soon after but not before finishing touch ups on the jobs that have not had any attention yet. Though the so called balance changes for Berserker were not my handy work, nonetheless it is my fault it has gone on as long as it has unaddressed.

So in the short term, next patch wise:

• Changes (to be specified in the next few days) for Berserker, Avenger, Ranger, Protector. Possibly for Warlord, Hunter, Defender, and Commander. Can revisit Defiler in following patch. (And though I cannot confirm it, my hope is the next patch following that would be the Update to 176.3)
  • Changes to make all stats appear on the MDC weapons and not just on your character stats (if you watch while equipping). Changes to some base stats for MDC weapons to compensate for certain reinforcement stats (being that it is most ill advised to change reinforcement stats after release but some stats in total cannot stand).
  • Changes to fix the Strongest Theme Battlefield Armor, for which I broke and admit now are giving me some trouble even to revert. Ugh.
  • Also to include as many of the reported and confirmed bugs and issues listed here on the forum or in tickets to our Support System. I know you would like specifics on these, and I will post or reply to give details as this process goes on, but the reports and tests to be checked and fixed are numerous and since they are publicly posted here, there is no need to list here.

Now, clearly there are things I need to be going to work on, I see I have some messages here too and I will try to get to them later in the day after I get some testing done for things I was working on yesterday. And, leash I did kill 2 dear for you, I left them in front of the Lab. They may be maggot infested by now.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:56 AM

And dominator? Druid? We leave them as an afk class and a broken class?

I know I'm the only one who cares of this 2 classes and the only one who plays domi (active) in my server, but there would be more if this classes would be changed.

Edited by Kazara, 14 August 2015 - 08:02 AM.

#4 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:59 AM

If by random content you are talking about the Strongest Theme Battle Gear, the effort to strengthen those was a suggestion from Players.

Yes, a long time ago, and not something we considered important. More of, just making the strongest gear actually be STRONGEST. Not a joke compared to our real gear. But again, this was not considered a PRIORITY. In fact, strongest is the least played BG.

Or if random is regarding the Instant Dungeon with new Boss Monster and weapons and accessory drops, they are planned to be released in 2015, already far into development with completed models for NPC and for some of the weapons, so this is not going to be put off. However, the release of that content should NOT get in the way of including the fixes (as demanded by Players here, in game and to support) for bugs and problematic content.

Yes, this I consider random. We have plenty of dungeons and bosses for lvl 85-90. We really did not need more. If you plan on increasing cap to 100 and THEN introducing the new dungeon with lvl 99 gear, now THAT is a WHOLE other story. Which im sure is great, but again, for us, not a PRIORITY. And im glad you SAY it wont get in the way, but its been 5+ months of bugged zerk. And over a year of skill changes.

I'm not asking anyone to suspend disbelief and I acknowledge the distrust and though it is not all my fault, I take all the blame.

Im sure its not ALL your fault, however, im sorry but, when you tell the players that an item like 40% HP will never be in the mall, and then it is permanently left in the mall, that kind of absolutely destroys any trust we have in you.

I am going to thoroughly and almost exclusively use the Communities reports as reference moving forward fixing bugs. As far as new content to be developed, after the Update for the Instant Dungeon and related stuff is released, we still have our Artists and I am looking forward to reserving the time of our resident Programmer to spend with me debugging problems for which I cannot resolve with a change to the data but rather requires a change to the system.

That would be nice. But don't just fix random bugs we need fixed. Prioritize. Simple text bugs are easy to fix, but we don't really care much about them.

Berserkers will be getting changes, and Defiler soon after but not before finishing touch ups on the jobs that have not had any attention yet. Though the so called balance changes for Berserker were not my handy work, nonetheless it is my fault it has gone on as long as it has unaddressed.

Ok, but why not remove the skills that are causing player problems. Undo the changes. Remove blood rage until it is fixed. Undo the perma leach on AoC until it is fixed. Boom, no more godclasses. And yes maybe zerk wasn't your doing, but damn 5 months? Cmon

• Changes (to be specified in the next few days) for Berserker, Avenger, Ranger, Protector. Possibly for Warlord, Hunter, Defender, and Commander. Can revisit Defiler in following patch. (And though I cannot confirm it, my hope is the next patch following that would be the Update to 176.3)
  • Changes to make all stats appear on the MDC weapons and not just on your character stats (if you watch while equipping). Changes to some base stats for MDC weapons to compensate for certain reinforcement stats (being that it is most ill advised to change reinforcement stats after release but some stats in total cannot stand).
  • Changes to fix the Strongest Theme Battlefield Armor, for which I broke and admit now are giving me some trouble even to revert. Ugh.
  • Also to include as many of the reported and confirmed bugs and issues listed here on the forum or in tickets to our Support System. I know you would like specifics on these, and I will post or reply to give details as this process goes on, but the reports and tests to be checked and fixed are numerous and since they are publicly posted here, there is no need to list here.

Cool cool. Except the order for the skill changes is wonky. Zerk and Defiler need it first because they have bugged skills. Those NEED to be fixed YESTERDAY. Leave Warlord for now. Prot and Commander need to be fixed next. Then Venger and Ranger. Leave those 2 for last. After you finish with a first run through, THEN go through them again and refine the skill changes BASED ON PLAYER SUGGESTIONS. Please PLEASE stop improvising skill changes. Oh and Dominator still sucks.

#5 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

And dominator? Druid? We leave them as an afk class and a broken class?

I know I'm the only one who cares of this 2 classes and the only one who plays domi (active) in my server, but there would be more if this classes would be changed.

Ill be honest with you. I think both of those classes can take a back seat until everything else is worked on. Why? Well, they don't exactly have a defined purpose in the game atm. Which means you can remove them and well, it wont make much of a difference. This means that doing skill changes for them takes a huge amount of work, to make them into something that actually matter.

I would love to see both in BGs, I would love to see dominator as a master debuffer with pets that actually do something useful. I would love to see a druid dashing around the map changing shape jumping into a quick battle killing 2 people and dashing across the entire map to heal and come back to kill more. But as of right now, the game doesn't need them.

So yeah, honestly, back of the bus for both classes. FOR NOW.

#6 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

"Possibly for Warlord" Why?  I think this class doesn't need to be reviewed.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

"Possibly for Warlord" Why?  I think this class doesn't need to be reviewed.

Same.

#8 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:44 AM

If by random content you are talking about the Strongest Theme Battle Gear, the effort to strengthen those was a suggestion from Players. Or if random is regarding the Instant Dungeon with new Boss Monster and weapons and accessory drops, they are planned to be released in 2015, already far into development with completed models for NPC and for some of the weapons, so this is not going to be put off. However, the release of that content should NOT get in the way of including the fixes (as demanded by Players here, in game and to support) for bugs and problematic content.

That said...

So in the short term, next patch wise:

Now, clearly there are things I need to be going to work on, I see I have some messages here too and I will try to get to them later in the day after I get some testing done for things I was working on yesterday. And, leash I did kill 2 dear for you, I left them in front of the Lab. They may be maggot infested by now.

Why not to buff Wl?what wl get fss every 2 sec thats it,ohh yeah passiv hp buf that was supose to be for WL only bit its not its on 1st job tree..why?probably to buf zerk more.
Anyway if you look for other class change wl didnt get anything op.
And btw no change on tempest?

#9 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

Thank you for the info!!!

I would agree that before changing commander and prot first balance Zerk and Defiler. If the biggest threat to me is reflect, I can only imagine the annoyance they are to other players with possible lower def and hp. Im getting normally hit now for 8 and 9k without being able to even fight back.

I wouldnt buff wl becuase unless its a nerf Bartuk class needs to be let alone for a while. It had the devs attention already. WL arent sufferening any major flaws atm. Maybe weaker than zerks but what isnt?

Honestly I would rather domis get updates before rangers and avengers. Simply becuase I dont like elves :).

Tempests are doing fine...maybe tweak them after everyone else is done but they, like wl, arent suffering TERRIBLE hardships atm.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#10 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

Temp s are fine. .. lol... So many useless skills...

#11 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

Tempests are doing fine...maybe tweak them after everyone else is done but they, like wl, arent suffering TERRIBLE hardships atm.[/quote]

Well temp have only 1 good buff that is seal(speed buff for skills) only 40 sec...
Yeah temp its fine i cant say anything diferent...
But no othere buffs only 220def or so kibda sux to spent 10 points on it.....no hp buff like elem and mistyc or def like defi you get me?

#12 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

Tank's gonna tank. Fkya.

Best wishes to get the protector ongoing again.

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

Tank's gonna tank. Fkya.

Hmmmm? Protector can tank no problem, the problem is that everyone can tank. So....with skill changes maybe he tanks better, but other classes will be able to tank np any boss.

#14 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

Idea is to make them the real tankers again.
I know everyone pretty much can tank, but I hope there will be a time when no one can take place of Tanks and Radiants in a party like it used to be.

#15 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

Tempests are doing fine...maybe tweak them after everyone else is done but they, like wl, arent suffering TERRIBLE hardships atm.[/quote]

Well temp have only 1 good buff that is seal(speed buff for skills) only 40 sec...
But no othere buffs only 220def or so kibda sux to spent 10 points on it.....no hp buff like elem and mistyc or def like defi you get me?

Also no crit buff . Mega mega mega low counterattack. 

#16 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

Tempest has 40m instant teleport, 3 ground aoes, heal, and with proper gearing near cap defense without buffs. And hp buffs really? 2k hp difference is barely anything. Oh and sleep. Which is near instant with acceleration

#17 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

Looool ... teleport total buggy.. 9 Form 10 timestamp got back Ports. ..sleep miss 7 from 10 times and cap def with temp??

#18 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

Ofc you can have cap def on any toon but your dmg will be looooool,port is buged as fack and not 100%....
And 3 aeos hmm depens who you fight

#19 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:03 AM

Also mystics got it all.. HP buff crit buff massiv heals def totem instand aoe s.. Balance? 

#20 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

Like I said temp may not be the perfect caster like mystic but it isnt hurting for instant change like these other classes. A decent temp can still blow teams up with good timing and positioning. A decent commi or domi is just going to either die or slightly innconvenience you. A decent prot you wont even notice unless they buff people or debuff you.

So tweak their faults lastly, or do the smart thing and nerf the dps high hp healmonster that is mystic.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 11:48 AM.

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:30 PM

Helium, last time you said dominator need to be strenghtened and that u was working on ennon and reaper and now you don't even name it? Nerf that -_- Attack of Curse and work on domi skills (Add new debuffs, add middle ennon, reduce anti stun CD etc...) I even got bored to 2-3 hits people with always the same -_- bugged skill...

Edited by Kazara, 14 August 2015 - 12:39 PM.

#22 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:43 PM

Helium, last time you said dominator need to be strenghtened and that u was working on ennon and reaper and now you don't even name it? Nerf that -_- Attack of Curse and work on domi skills (Add new debuffs, add middle ennon, reduce anti stun CD etc...) I even got bored to 2-3 hits people with always the same -_- bugged skill...

I could be wrong but I think that since domi has the pet "ai" its harder to update that class with one real programmer. At least quickly. They cant just copy/paste another classes skills to make it work like theyve been doing becuase domi is pretty unique aside from avengers with their pets (and it wont help them to take notes from that class because guess what! Bugged too!). Not an excuse, but could be the reason.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 August 2015 - 12:45 PM.

#23 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

Temp s are fine. .. lol... So many useless skills...

But yes : as you mentioned on next posts : useless bugged teleport. Freezing Holy light. no real buffs (but yeah seal is good...during 40secs...)

However yes. Even if it doesn't look fair comparing to defis and mystics , still very reliable and can wait.

Tank's gonna tank. Fkya.

thanks a lot ! :p_smile:

Hmmmm? Protector can tank no problem, the problem is that everyone can tank. So....with skill changes maybe he tanks better, but other classes will be able to tank np any boss.

yes*...and no. You can't tank long blood rage. You can't tank at all AoC. you can't tank MDC life and death damages...etc. (*pve- whatever)

Tempest has 40m instant teleport, 3 ground aoes, heal, and with proper gearing near cap defense without buffs. And hp buffs really? 2k hp difference is barely anything. Oh and sleep. Which is near instant with acceleration

yup.

Looool ... teleport total buggy.. 9 Form 10 timestamp got back Ports. ..sleep miss 7 from 10 times and cap def with temp??

yup, even if it seems in contradiction with first "yup" it's not. :p_laugh:

Like I said temp may not be the perfect caster like mystic but it isnt hurting for instant change like these other classes. A decent temp can still blow teams up with good timing and positioning. A decent commi or domi is just going to either die or slightly innconvenience you. A decent prot you wont even notice unless they buff people or debuff you.

So tweak their faults lastly, or do the smart thing and nerf the dps high hp healmonster that is mystic.

+1 but they will cry it's not fair against me cause they have no crowds...nerf them and i will eat them , eh eh :p_laugh:

I could be wrong but I think that since domi has the pet "ai" its harder to update that class with one real programmer. At least quickly. They cant just copy/paste another classes skills to make it work like theyve been doing becuase domi is pretty unique aside from avengers with their pets (and it wont help them to take notes from that class because guess what! Bugged too!). Not an excuse, but could be the reason.

hmmm. good point you may be right... :hmm:

#24 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

stop crying abt defis plz ppl .. gm already -_- them up long time ago with these long ass downtime .. that's the only solution to bring them back in .. i mean common wanna cry abt defi ? check tempy .. almost instant sleep and u wanna talk abt Terms of Service ? hell it's 2 fkn sec casting speed .. a damn tempest would already got sleep on u and 1 ground aoe in that time ... if u wanna do smthg well wait till u finish from all classes and than check the feedback (gm) .. and also ... from all these -_- cryin' .. make a caster and lemme bring a commy and perma hush/stun lock on u .. damn the whole forum will be tears to nerf commy ... or lemme bring a zerk .. ( ok we talked abt blood rage ) but how abt i stun lock u .. by just running around and dash ... run>dash>run>dash all the way till u are dead .. that will def. be funny as hell but not for u and also gm .. it's kind visual bug or the skill is bugged .. check the domi class there is that skill that's kind of an immune .. well it's written that it's an immune to paralysis well .. it's also imune to stun so either it's a visual bug ( on the description of the skill ) or the skill is -_- up

u may notice that i only talk abt pvp .. cz srsly who cares abt pve these days ? u said it .. any class can tank and u can make 2 in 1 .. make a mystic .. -_- load of HP and yet totem can reach 660-670 ticks per sec .. that's srsly enough for mg or even vox ... radi is nthg but a fun class that u can afk in raid with it so is domi class ... most ppl just bot their pets and farm since pets can last a lifetime ...  

#25 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

Defiler need nerf ajajaja xD

And please, domi pets die 2 hitted in important RAIDs and I don't even resummon them since my domi has a more higher dmg. The anti-stun..?? I m lucky if that 75% will trigger with that 2 minutes of CD and 2 sec cast LOL.

And yes they should rlly nerf Terms of Service...2 sec cast and 30 sec cd to stun a whole team lol...should be at least 4 secs X'D

Edited by Kazara, 19 August 2015 - 12:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users