#26 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

Temp has really 2 AOES... The third "lightning restraint" is useless vs boss level mobs and alot of other mobs (Crecent). The buffs Tempests get are useless for solo/self help.. (WOG and Haste). As stated, Instant Movement (which is NOt instant unless you spend 10 DNA, lol) is so bugged, it hardly works even with a 93% success chance. Its a JOKE.

Sleep fails ALOT vs same/higher levels and you can always remove sleep effect easy.

Seal of Acceleration is good, but it does have a casting time.

Edited by Crftwise, 19 August 2015 - 01:12 PM.

#27 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:55 PM

stop crying abt defis plz ppl .. gm already -_- them up long time ago with these long ass downtime .. that's the only solution to bring them back in .. i mean common wanna cry abt defi ? check tempy .. almost instant sleep and u wanna talk abt Terms of Service ? hell it's 2 fkn sec casting speed .. a damn tempest would already got sleep on u and 1 ground aoe in that time ... if u wanna do smthg well wait till u finish from all classes and than check the feedback (gm) .. and also ... from all these -_- cryin' .. make a caster and lemme bring a commy and perma hush/stun lock on u .. damn the whole forum will be tears to nerf commy ... or lemme bring a zerk .. ( ok we talked abt blood rage ) but how abt i stun lock u .. by just running around and dash ... run>dash>run>dash all the way till u are dead .. that will def. be funny as hell but not for u and also gm .. it's kind visual bug or the skill is bugged .. check the domi class there is that skill that's kind of an immune .. well it's written that it's an immune to paralysis well .. it's also imune to stun so either it's a visual bug ( on the description of the skill ) or the skill is -_- up

u may notice that i only talk abt pvp .. cz srsly who cares abt pve these days ? u said it .. any class can tank and u can make 2 in 1 .. make a mystic .. -_- load of HP and yet totem can reach 660-670 ticks per sec .. that's srsly enough for mg or even vox ... radi is nthg but a fun class that u can afk in raid with it so is domi class ... most ppl just bot their pets and farm since pets can last a lifetime ...  

I'm not sure what commie youve been playing on that hits a defi with 40k+ eva with facestrike/stun everytime enough to perma stun him, but damn.  Also Temps are WAY under powered compared to defis, have you seen these heals?  In groups they don't even need rads...Defilers are op, especially with bug, there's no fighting it atm.  Zerks may be better but Defiler is a close 2nd.

wokwok nerf a commie, you nerf yourself by selecting this class at the startup screen.

#28 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

farm valdez yesterday, and my  mystic can solo farm with ease but after maint.. i do feel that mobs at valdez gets stronger and mobs can hit 5k. with rad and prot defense buff, totem def and capped all resist...dang, i need to use pots to survive....i feel like defense is bug..

Edited by sleepyTown, 19 August 2015 - 04:09 PM.

#29 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

Flesh amalgamation Short Phy Attck Power = 4114-4114 and hit me 4863. My defense 5687 (with radi buff) and capped all resist...feel like something is wrong...

IKVbcST.jpg

#30 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

This happens alot...  In ST, all last week I could run through the place and not even get hit once (save for a few hunter shots). Then patch before, mobs react to you even before you are near them, and get hit massive for more damage. One or two patch's later, back to easy mode. Im not sure if they are changing the settings or its some automactic thing.

Would not surprise me if thats whats happening in Valdez....

#31 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:35 PM

This happens alot...  In ST, all last week I could run through the place and not even get hit once (save for a few hunter shots). Then patch before, mobs react to you even before you are near them, and get hit massive for more damage. One or two patch's later, back to easy mode. Im not sure if they are changing the settings or its some automactic thing.

Would not surprise me if thats whats happening in Valdez....

yeah i feel that too specially with jug..sometimes its just to easy 2-3 mins solo mode, but after patch it crit alot..yeah in valdez i was hit before i even get near with the mobs..

and nova battlefield is broken...always...

one more thing valdez mobs spawn like frost mobs..super fast..

Edited by sleepyTown, 19 August 2015 - 04:46 PM.

#32 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:17 PM

Flesh amalgamation is special Case i think, the Huge Hits don`t come from AA it seams the Creature uses a Skill that can bypass Defense.

#33 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:20 PM

My bet, this is a side project for Helium. The revenues from the game are not enough to pay his salary so they have to split him on tasks. Pretty much his main job is to tell you he is doing something and throw money generating events every now and then like forge until revenue is too small to even continue that. I really don't see how a competent developer working on this title full time could be as unproductive unless it was to continue stringing people along.

#34 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:05 AM

Flesh amalgamation is special Case i think, the Huge Hits don`t come from AA it seams the Creature uses a Skill that can bypass Defense.

think so too

#35 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:26 AM

And, leash I did kill 2 dear for you, I left them in front of the Lab. They may be maggot infested by now.

I explicitly asked for zebras. Can't you do anything right?! ;)

#36 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:41 AM

so after what kazara said ... : yeah cz bi***es be like DNA stick together ... when was the last time a whole damn team got stuned ? plz gtfo .. talking abt that when sleep is worse and keep in mind if defi is nerfed .. than domi is rly fu****ed up than unless u keep up staying in safe zone and let your pets do the job 

and yes valdes mobs .. ALL of em hitting harder ... altho i was enjoying these ppl that were ksing my mobs like capiroto and Lilian (the BR HUE) getting raped in seconds ... that's a kind of a good thing but yet .. respawn time makes me ... asleep >.> 

Edited by Hercule15, 20 August 2015 - 06:51 AM.

#37 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:47 AM

Nah, bro, maybe they fix attack of curse but the nerf is about defiler not dominator =)

And about sleep worse...seriously, sleep is not a ground AOE that you place 20 meter far from you and hit 10 meter AOE.

Sleep misses more and is a sleep not a stun.

#38 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:52 AM

Nah, bro, maybe they fix attack of curse but the nerf is about defiler not dominator =)

And about sleep worse...seriously, sleep is not a ground AOE that you place 20 meter far from you and hit 10 meter AOE.

Sleep misses more and is a sleep not a stun.

m8 prob. u didn't play defi lately ... Terms of Service is fu***ed up now .. either 2-3 sec delay before target gets stunned or it doesn't work .. so plz shut up 

Edited by Hercule15, 20 August 2015 - 06:56 AM.

#39 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:58 AM

i mean defi stun but no idea why it says terms of service 

#40 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:59 AM

You can't say t.o.s, because it's a big insult to other classes xD

#41 lastAvenger

lastAvenger

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

My bet, this is a side project for Helium. The revenues from the game are not enough to pay his salary so they have to split him on tasks. Pretty much his main job is to tell you he is doing something and throw money generating events every now and then like forge until revenue is too small to even continue that. I really don't see how a competent developer working on this title full time could be as unproductive unless it was to continue stringing people along.

This I agree on 100%

#42 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

Weird, maybe im playing a different version of Requiem than you guys, but here is what I have from sleep/t.o.s./commie missing -_-

PVP I have never seen sleep miss when used on me. either my prot/mystic/defiler. when I play my rad, I have seen it miss maybe once out of all the times ive used it. (then again I rarely use it)

t.o.s. has a MASSIVE fail rate and can be escaped by every class with any sort of dash. and quite often I have seen players simply walk right through the entire diameter and not get stunned.

my defiler hasn't had commie hush or stun miss even once on him. I have even had lvl 69 commies in union manage to hush and stun my defiler.

please let me remind that evasion has no effect on skills and is only applicable to AA.

my defiler however has missed bind/stun constantly vs anyone. I have never seen lith miss though!

Lastly with regards to Cleffy's comment about Helium. You are absolutely correct. Requiem is NOT his main project. That was his excuse for not having enough time to do anything, that he has to do other stuff for gravity.

Now I perfectly understand that Requiem is not his main concern and that he has other projects, and I perfectly understand if things took a while to be released. My issue with Helium is NOT the speed at which content is released (though 4 months for venger skill change is a bit retarded), my 3 issues are, He ignores what the players want and makes up his own ridiculous content, He lacks any sort of proper communication with the players (honestly replying on the forums takes no time at all and can be done at home), He lies about every single thing possible (EVERYTHING! Ranging from Legendary Axe dropping from Voxy, to 40% HP to mall prices, damn EVERYTHINGG!!!!!! Oh and s1 belts not losing IAS). If he actually listened to players, I honestly wouldn't mind waiting 2 months for a proper skill patch, knowing that it would be what WE WANT not the ridiculous, absolutely insane crap he makes up.

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:50 AM

lol sleep has 85% chance even if it doesn't say, how the fack you never miss with it :D

While Terms of Service has a 83% chance every 2 sec, that means you just have that 17% to evade it, and if it gets you, you are facked because the stun is 4 sec, and you got really really really low chance to get out of it after you get stunned by it (considering the defiler will make the trap right at 10 meter far from you :D).

About people walking on Terms of Service without problems, I think that's my fault or idk, I usually don't manage to walk on Terms of Service without my skill.

Edited by Kazara, 20 August 2015 - 07:55 AM.

#44 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:17 PM

I explicitly asked for zebras. Can't you do anything right?! ;)

In California it is illegal to discriminate based on stripes.  #ZebraLivesMatter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users