[GX] Setsuna's Guillotine Cross Crash Course Guide & Gameplay - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[GX] Setsuna's Guillotine Cross Crash Course Guide & Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#1 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:31 PM

:p_hi:INTRODUCTION :p_idea:

MABUHAY! I'm IGN: "Setsuna Seiei" (Gundam 00) or "Seth" as most of my Thor community refer to meSharing with you my developing guide and gameplay for casual and aspiring "imba" assassin, assassin cross and guillotine crossplayers.

This thread serves as a platform for information sharing and community building for the love of the job class. More so, this thread is my way appreciation for the things I've learned from my sempai / senior players back at pRO (Valkyrie) and here in iRO (both Chaos and Thor). Majority of what I share came from my constant research and lurking in jRO sites, kRO sites, and WP Forums.

The content of this thread revolves around different topics. First of all, it will contain suggested stat distribution and skills builds, suggested gears & consumables, and leveling tips & progression. In addition, PvM gameplays and playthroughs on dungeon and gramps leveling, instances, and solo/party MVPing. Lastly, some PVP, WOE and Battlegrounds footage from time to time.

BY NO MEANS that I'm claiming that I'm the best resource. As the old saying goes, experience is the best teacher and practice makes "progress". Personally, I'm just grateful for this game and want to help others so that they can experience and enjoy being an assassin, assassin cross or guillotine cross player. I monitor this thread daily but it will take time for me to comment or update due to the nature of my work. Nonetheless, I hope that you are entertained, inspired or by any chance have learned something new. 

P.S. Don't hesitate to correct me or share additional info since this a constantly developing project/thread. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAT DISTRIBUTION & SKILL BUILDS

I. PVM & MVP BUILDS

A. ASSASSIN

B. ASSASSIN CROSS

C. GUILLOTINE CROSS

1. RC/CRS & SEMI-CRIT LOCK KATAR LEVELING & END GAME BUILD (PURE 120 STR)
DESCRIPTION: A guillotine cross build that can do both RC/CRS damage and crit locking at the same time. A highly advisable leveling build for starting players. Having at least 90 base stat points on both DEX and LUK would mean fewer problems on mobs requiring high HIT points to land damage. Every 3 LUK is equivalent to 1 HIT so it does a lot of coverage to bosses and other monsters (e.g. Celine Kimi, Stefan J.E. Wolf, & Ancient Gigantes). Bakonawa Tattoo or Keraunos [1] are good investments when you switch to semi-crit lock since ASPD is also a key for the build. Shoutout to USurper & MildContempt for introducing this build.

Spoiler

2. RC/CRS KATAR LEVELING & OPTIMAL CRS END GAME BUILD (PURE 120 STR & 100/120 DEX)
DESCRIPTION: A Guillotine Cross built for high "ranged" damage potential. Overseas Care Package (OCP) gears particularly Fairy Leaf Powder [1] (FLP) gives love and upside on this build. Having a pair of those as your accessories increases your CRS "range" damage by 14%. You can add more damage potential by having it carded with
 either Gold Scaraba cards, Taffy cards or Dark Lord Essence (DLE) Force3. If you are blessed enough to have at least one Sarah's Right Earring or Left Earring with Expert Archer enchants (one EA1 & EA2 each to be exact), the range damage would reach up to 21% just having it paired with 1 FLP [1]. Designed for range damage MVPing such as Temple of God InstanceBakonawa Instance, and Nightmare Old Glast Heim instance in the future (Amdarais has reflected so no RCing or Hit Locking).

Spoiler

3. CRIT LOCK & RC/CRS KATAR END GAME BUILD (PURE 120 STR/120 LUK)
DESCRIPTION: This is currently my main build for my Crit Lock Katar GX though it's very costly when it comes to additional DEX or HIT Stat foods. You also have to rely on STR Temporal Boot w/ Luck Day enchants to add more timely HIT points as well. 

Spoiler

4. DD DA (SEMI) CRIT & CRIT LOCK KATAR END GAME BUILD (110/120 AGI & 120 LUK)
DESCRIPTION: A guillotine cross that can use both for daggers and katars effectively. This was my starter MVPing build due to its flexibility minus its inability to do a pure critical lock damage while wielding daggers. In the current mechanics of iRO, an enabled DA passive skill does not let you proc CRIT damage at 100%. We hope that iRO receives a jRO/kRO damage update soon such that a critical damage can now bypass the DA proc. Since you still have allowed HIT points, you can manage mobs and MVPs that requires some high HIT points to finish. If you allowed 110 STR, it gives you an opportunity to take advantage of the Crow Tengu Mask - Tengu Scroll damage bonus. Another optimal damage bonus can be provided through an Of Fury (MVP Lord Knight-carded) sunglasses[1] - mob scarf combo.

Spoiler

5. CRIT LOCK KATAR END GAME BUILD (100/110/120 AGI & 120 LUK)
DESCRIPTION: A traditional yet still exceptional guillotine cross MVPing build. Equipment setup would focus less AGI/ASPD but more LUK/CRIT damage bonuses. The same principles apply from the DD DA CRIT / Crit Lock katar build from above. You can make use of accessories beyond a pair Bakonawa Tattoos such as Assassin's Despair [1], Keraunos [1], AGI/LUK Gloves [1], Physical Enhancer Rings [1] (should be pair w/ Anti Magic Suits) and Sarah Ring(s) w/ Fatal Enchants to help boost ASPD or Critical damage. In crit lock katar mode, you can now maximize your damage while having no problems with most mobs and MVPs (such as Stephane Jack Earnest Wolf) who demands high HIT points to damage or proc AGI UP / Hallucination Walk since critical damage can bypass HIT.

Spoiler

4. DD DA NON-CRIT & RC/CRS KATAR LEVELING / END GAME BUILD (120 STR / 120 AGI)
DESCRIPTION: A Glt. Cross that can also shift between daggers and katars as well. However with as little as 1 LUK meant no CRIT damage output at all unless you have a Vanberk or Lucky Day enchant proc. Katar usage is mostly Rolling Cutter (RC) and Cross Ripper Slasher (CRS) not Crit locking. This is the most recognizable form of DD DA having a maximized STR & AGI points. It has a much more damage as compared to DD DA Non-Pure Crit.

Spoiler

5. RANGED RC/CRS KATAR LEVELING / END GAME BUILD (120 STR /120 DEX)
DESCRIPTION: A Glt. Cross that is built mostly for Katar CRS damage. Can pierce through most monsters and players with its optimized DEX points. Designed for long distance MVPing such as Temple of God Instance and Bakonawa Instance. Still testing suggested stat build below.

Spoiler

6. DD (PURE) CRIT END GAME BUILD (110-120 AGI / 120 LUK)
DESCRIPTION: An MVPing build like no other. Shares the same build principles with Katar Crit Glt. Crosses but this time you can burst god-like damage through daggers (card stacking and modifiers). On the other hand, aspiring DrD Crit Glt. Crosses should not use this a a leveling build since you compromise Advance Katar Mastery due to no skill points distributed to Double Attack (DA). One big rule of thumb is that this build requires one's high thief to job change at level 42 or else one's DD Crit aspirations is doomed already. You can check MadHatter's DD Crit build pinned thread for the best resource.

Spoiler

GEARS & CONSUMABLES

I. Weapons
Here is a list of essential weapons I use as well as recommendations:

A. KATARS (preferably +9 or above)

1. FOR PVM / MVP (DEMI/NON DEMI-HUMAN)

Spoiler

2. FOR PVM / MVP / PVP / WOE (DEMI-HUMAN) 
Spoiler

B. DAGGERS
Main Hand (Right Hand)

• +9 or above 2x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card) Faceworm Queen Leg [2] (for Crit locking Demi-Human MVPs)
  • +9 or above 1x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card) RWC Knife [1]
  • +9 or above 2x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card) Dessert Twilight [2]
  • +9 or above 3x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card) Scalpel [3]
  • +10/+14 or above 2x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card), 1x Shorcut (1 Soheon card) Scalpel [3]
  • +10/+14 or above 1x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card), 1x Shorcut (1 Soheon card) Dessert Twilight [2]

Off Hand (Left Hand)

• +9 or above Ice Pick Sharp10 [1]
  • +9 or above 1x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card) Ice Pick [1]
  • +9 or above 1x Boned/Titan (Skel Worker/Minorous) Ice Pick [1]
  • +10/+14 +9 or above  2x Liberation (Abyssmal Knight card), 1x Shorcut (1 Soheon card), 1x Penetration (Memory of Thanatos card) Sandstorm [4] / Valkyrie Knife [4]

B. Gears
Here is a list of essential gears I live by as well as recommendations:

1. HG (Top)

2. HG (Mid)

3. HG (Low)

4. Body (Armor)

5. Robe (Garment)

6. Shoes (Footgear)

7. Accessories

• Bakonawa Agimat Tattoo 2x (ATK + 7%, APSD +10%)
  • Assassin's Despair [1] (+1 ASPD) with Golden Scaraba card, DLE FORCE3, GC 109 card
  • Pendant of Maelstorm [1] (ATK +6%) with Golden Scaraba card, DLE FORCE3, GC 109 card
  • Medal of Honor - Thief (ATK +5%)
  • LUK Glove [1] with Golden Scaraba card, Tiyanak Card, DLE LUK3, GC 109 card
  • STR Glove [1] with Golden Scaraba card, DLE FORCE3, , GC 109 card

C. Consumables
Here is a list of essential consumable items I live by:

1. Buff Consumables

a. Skill Buff

• Increase Agi Scroll (Cast level 10 skill)
  • Blessing Scroll (Cast level 10 skill on user)
  • Assumptio Scroll (Cast level 5 skill on user)
  • Aloevera (Cast level 1 Provoke skill on user)
  • Box of Gloom (Cast level 1 Improve Concentration on user)

b. Primary Stats Buff

• Reno VIP Buff (+7 to all stats for 30 minutes)
  • Savage BBQ (+20 STR for 5 minutes)
  • Drosera Herb Stew (+20 AGI for 5 minutes)
  • Minor Brisket (+20 VIT for 5 minutes)
  • Siroma Iced Tea (+20 DEX for 5 minutes)
  • Petit Tail Noodles (+20 LUK for 5 minutes)
  • Takoyaki (+9 LUK & +20 ATK/mATK for 10 minutes, overrides the +7 LUK VIP Buff)
  • Lucky Rice Cake (+21 LUK for 10 mins)

c. Substats Buff

• Concentration Potion
  • Awakening Potion
  • Enriched Celermine Juice (ASPD+1)
  • Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee (HIT +10/FLEE +20)
  • Sesame Pastry (+30 Hit for 3 mins)
  • Military Ration B (+33 Hit for 10 minutes)
  • Honey Pastry (+30 Flee for 3 mins)
  • Military Ration C (+33 Flee for 10 minutes)
  • Abrasive (+30 Crit for 5 minutes)
  • Buche De Noel (HP & SP restoration + 3%, +3 Hit, & +7 Crit for 10 minutes)
  • Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich (+7 Crit for 10 minutes)
  • Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee (+10 Hit and +20 Flee for 10 minutes)
  • Rune Strawberry Cake (+5 ATK and +5 MATK for 10 minutes)
  • Tasty Pink Ration (+15 ATK for 10 minutes)
  • Distilled Fighting Spirit (+30 ATK for 1 minute)

III. Gameplay Videos

DUNGEON LEVELING GAMEPLAY

Bifrost Tower 1/F - Cenere & Antique Book
RC/CRS Katar & DD DA Crit GX Build *x2 speed

Nightmare Clocktower Level 3/F - Big Bell
RC/CRS Katar GX Build *x2 speed

Scaraba Hole Dungeon 2/F Leveling

IpneDLal.jpg 

GRAMPS LEVELING GAMEPLAY

Payon Dungeon 1/F - Rafflesia & Bathory (11th-17th of August 2017)
Grimtooth Katar Sin Build *x2 speed

Geffen Dungeon 4/F - Skogul & Tatacho (8th-14th of July 2015)

Geffen Dungeon 4/F - Green Lichtern & Miming (15th-21st of July 2015)

SOLO INSTANCE GAMEPLAY 

Sara's Memory Instance (99+)
Crit Lock / Rolling Cutter Katar*x2 speed

Ghost Palace Instance (120+)
Crit Lock Katar *x2 speed

Airship Raid Instance (125+)

Devil's Tower Instance (130+)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzK1dcBLLhU

SOLO MVP GAMEPLAY

MVP Egnicem Cenia
Crit Lock & Counter Slash Katar Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68uPuEj2hU0

MVP Grand Pere & 2 Mini-MVP Jitterbugs
DD DA Semi-Crit & Crit Lock Katar Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIr_bWfMg0U

MVP Corrupted Soul & MVP Amdarais
DD Crit Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegRg4TBjjM&

DD DA Semi-Crit Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97R5Ykgm94c

DD DA Non-Crit Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCwIO4qFH4

MVP Powered Amdarais & MVP Bijou

AEFWyqOl.jpg

MVP Charleston 3

nXyluHQl.jpg

MVP Timeholder
DD DA Semi-Crit Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCge8o3qdx4

Crit Lock Katar Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmqJqqfDVSk

MVP Celine Kimi
Pure RC Katar Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ROFOIX6egM&

MVP Grim Reaper Ankou

DKghAkll.jpg

MVP Evil Necromancer

LhZGP3el.jpg

PARTY MVP GAMEPLAY

MVP 4 Mini-MVP Dark Faceworms
DD DA Crit Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-KUOsE3dCs

MVP Grand Pere & 2 Mini-MVP Jitterbugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVcIeqfLJVY

MVP Evil Fanatic/ Demon Believer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLlyFGS1tA

MVP Baphomet & Dark Lord
Crit Lock / Counter Slash Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ys4qvbPM0

MVP Vesper
Crit Lock / Counter Slash Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu7c8G1ZkYg

MVP Celine Kimi
Pure Rolling Cutter Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdWAEnMqc0Y

E. PVP/WOE/BATTLEGROUNDS

1. PVP GAMEPLAY

2. WOE GAMEPLAY

WOE TE

Crit Lock / Sonic Blow Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv-pU3_MQmk

Crit Lock / Sonic Blow Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79lAQnCWE0

Crit Lock / Sonic Blow Katar Build (switched to Gunslinger for DEF) *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnihsrkLYw

WOE FE

WOE SE

RC/CRS Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGfsW9WuBgI

DD DA BREAKER & RC/CRS Katar Build *x1 speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IANn_DdN-g

C. BATTLEGROUNDS GAMEPLAY

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 02 January 2018 - 12:46 AM.

#2 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:26 AM

Nice work man. If you are taking requests, can you please make a solo run of the Faceworm Nest and Geffen Tournament? These solo gx runs help a lot of the newer players in taking the first step.  :thx:

#3 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:17 AM

Nice work man. If you are taking requests, can you please make a solo run of the Faceworm Nest and Geffen Tournament? These solo gx runs help a lot of the newer players in taking the first step.  :thx:

@Schepeltiger

I'm still testing the waters for the Geffen Magic Tournament and Faceworm Nest run but will surely put your request in fruition. :ok: Thanks for watching these videos  :p_laugh:  

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 18 July 2016 - 03:24 AM.

#4 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:56 PM

[reserved]

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 29 July 2016 - 02:54 AM.

#5 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

[reserved]

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 29 July 2016 - 02:19 AM.

#6 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

[reserved]

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 29 July 2016 - 03:05 AM.

#7 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

it's cool that you do these in a party. there aren't very many of those these days when people just solo everything

tips for the instances:

• corrupted root: priest needs a medusa card.
  • amdarais: pull him a little further up the stairs so the maggots don't spawn on you. and that ranger needs to AS the maggots instead of picking them off 1 by 1. my 90 dex ranger with fire endow can 1-shot them so it shouldn't be too hard
  • evil fanatic: have the priest aspersio you. should make it go a little faster.

#8 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:17 AM

it's cool that you do these in a party. there aren't very many of those these days when people just solo everything

tips for the instances:

• corrupted root: priest needs a medusa card.
  • amdarais: pull him a little further up the stairs so the maggots don't spawn on you. and that ranger needs to AS the maggots instead of picking them off 1 by 1. my 90 dex ranger with fire endow can 1-shot them so it shouldn't be too hard
  • evil fanatic: have the priest aspersio you. should make it go a little faster.

@beaupoem:

- Thanks for the tips. I'll share them with my party members and guild mates.    :ok:

-  I plan to do a solo run when have I full grasp of the instances but I really love being in a party. Sharing an awesome gaming experience with party mates especially when going through thick and thin with mobs and mvps is always the best for me.   :lv:

- In addition, we plan to offer parties to other players & collaborate with other guilds in our server so that they can have the joy of doing instances aside from us    :no1:

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 29 July 2016 - 07:57 PM.

#9 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:58 PM

[reserved]

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 29 July 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#10 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:36 AM

nice ~

looking forwards to more XD

#11 weeyam

weeyam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationLeft top Alberta
  • Server:still confuse

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:22 AM

nice, very nice i love to watch over and over again your ghost palace instance :D

#12 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:01 AM

nice ~

looking forwards to more XD

@LegendaryTorque:

- Thank you :thx: . Will do more videos as much as a I can if schedule permits  :p_laugh:

nice, very nice i love to watch over and over again your ghost palace instance :D

@weeyam:

- Did you experienced what we call a "Last Song Syndrome" from the Ghost Palace instance video?   :p_hi:  I'll always make it a point to pick a suitable music for my videos. Thank you for patronizing :thx:  

#13 weeyam

weeyam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationLeft top Alberta
  • Server:still confuse

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:33 AM

@weeyam:

- Did you experienced what we call a "Last Song Syndrome" from the Ghost Palace instance video?   :p_hi:  I'll always make it a point to pick a suitable music for my videos. Thank you for patronizing :thx:  

yes i experienced that yesterday when im alone ahahahaha, your welcome keep posting more videos kabayan :D

#14 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:56 PM

yes i experienced that yesterday when im alone ahahahaha, your welcome keep posting more videos kabayan :D

Oh Kabayan!  :p_laugh: Thank you for your support. Will keep making videos as time permits  :thx:

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 14 October 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#15 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:56 PM

Do you anything special to record?

I want to start but idk if you just use the Rec feature on the game or something else

#16 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:09 PM

Do you anything special to record?

I want to start but idk if you just use the Rec feature on the game or something else

@xMLGzus:

I use the RO record feature first. Then, I run the recording via "replay" option together with an on-screen video recorder called Fraps. I do this so that I can be focused on my gaming first. Then, zoom or adjust the angle of the video while being on-screen recorded. Since the raw video is AVI, I convert it to Mp4 then edit it via Sony Vegas Pro. :p_laugh:

#17 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:37 PM

thank you for the Reply :)

#18 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:49 AM

Updated with a Solo MVP Fight with Corrupted Soul & Amdarais using a DD DA approach (no +9 Petal Faw Fatal 10 at that time). :p_smile:   Will use a Katar CRIT approach next time :p_laugh:

#19 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:10 AM

what gears are you using on the fights vs. CS and Amdarais? are you endowed?

also if you have HBP you can greed right on the edge and pick up any loot that drops down below immediately.

#20 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:22 PM

what gears are you using on the fights vs. CS and Amdarais? are you endowed?

also if you have HBP you can greed right on the edge and pick up any loot that drops down below immediately.

@Necrohealiac:

While I wast at pure 120 LUK, my MVPing gears at that time was:

+10 Mystic HBP

Faux Orc Boss Hat

+6 Temp LUK AD4 LD

2 BakoTats

+10 Double Aunoe Desert Twilight

+7 AK Ice Pick for CS

+9 Double AK, Double Minorous Sandstorm for Amdarais

then Fire Converter Enchant + EDP Enchant + Halloween Candy Buffs + Aloevera... :p_laugh: 

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 24 November 2015 - 07:23 PM.

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

get a drooping eddga hat when u can, especially with enriched hammer in game right now. should be able to get a +9 for pretty cheap.

was curious b/c i noticed it took a few edps to kill amdarais. while i'm not DD i can kill amdarais before my 1.5 min edp runs out via RC. stresses the peripheral devices though :P

#22 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:20 AM

get a drooping eddga hat when u can, especially with enriched hammer in game right now. should be able to get a +9 for pretty cheap.

was curious b/c i noticed it took a few edps to kill amdarais. while i'm not DD i can kill amdarais before my 1.5 min edp runs out via RC. stresses the peripheral devices though :P

@Necrohealiac:

Yes, I currently have +7 White Drooping Eddga and will try make it all the way to +9 next time  :ok:  I do agree with you that it's better to do Katar CRIT when MVPing since I'm not a DD Crit build as well  :p_laugh: I could reach a maximum of 22K Crit damage at the moment  when dealing with Fenrir using my +7 Glorious Jamadhar (another pending item for enriched hammer).

If you don't mind, I have a question related to Katar CRIT MVPing. May I ask what is the best enchant combination for a Double AK Chakram: (1) a pure FS, (2) a pure Sharp or (3) a mix of FS & Sharp  :questionmark:

Currently, I have 2 Chakrams with a FS7 & Sharp4 enchant while the other one has s FS6 & Sharp5 enchant. I plan to allocate 2 AKs for one while the other has 2 Aunoe Cards  :ani_swt3:

I want to try a Chakram + Sin Cuffs + Sapha's Cloth combo while in MVPing soon  :gawi: . Thanks again  :thx:

Edited by SetsunaGmr, 25 November 2015 - 03:24 AM.

#23 29140916192629647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:39 PM

What weapon do you use for WOE TE? is DD good?

#24 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:41 PM

Katar is way better, tested already

#25 29140916192629647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

Katar is way better, tested already

tested it just now in PVP = +12 3Aunoe Scalpel + IP = 2k crit on AB lvl 99, 99 vit +9 eq CEB/CVS

+9 Aunoe Infil FS6/FS6 = 1.5k same target

thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users