People getting banned for No reason at all ?! - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

People getting banned for No reason at all ?!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Hellcruser3958

Hellcruser3958

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:11 AM

WTH I was farming peacefully at arka was gone playing arena and then Dced  .. When I came back It shows me that the account has been banned .. yet I submitted a ticket but idk what its number is so I think i can't even  read the responses and stick to fake thoughts  .. I visited the dragon saga face book page and there was till people complaining about getting banned for no reason at all .. what made me mindblew is that that when you try to log in it gives two different massages .. once it gives '' account has been banned '' then It gives '' the servers are under maintainance '' .. like seriously .. fergot to mention I'm playing at home with my three other brothers at the same IP .. maybe it's about multiaccount or something ?? 

Edited by Hellcruser3958, 15 August 2015 - 01:14 AM.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:15 AM

Hello,

there's always a reason for banning which can be only explained to you by our support team.

You will get the answer to the ticket to the e-mail address you entered in the support ticket.

#3 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:55 AM

Yeah, also keep calm if the reason you're being told at first is about as absurd as "you were caught stealing an NPC", it's only normal ; a bit of patience and a few tickets will eventually clear things up.

Maybe.

I'm half-joking here, don't worry... too much.

#4 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:59 AM

so what's the specific reason since people are playing peacefully? This is not right to ban them.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:23 AM

so what's the specific reason since people are playing peacefully? This is not right to ban them.

Long story short: it's usually an abuse while playing with "underlevel" chars in mission maps and dungeons.

For example playing with a group of a level 82 and a level 23 player in Verglas Ridge. The problem is not the level 82 player.

Verglas Ridge has a minimum level requirement of Level 60, means you can't enter this mission map alone if you're under Level 60. That is the minimum requirement. In this case the consequences of the support team affects the whole group not only the underlevel char.

For sure I don't know the exact reason for everyone (I don't have access to char databases), but this kind of abusing is getting extrem. So I assume that is the most common reason for it.

#6 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:01 AM

They cannot just do it because there are still people who DO NOT abuse, like you said going Verglas Ridge under leveledly, they are new players and are banned!

As a new player, they will have bad feedback and give up easily.

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:12 AM

They cannot just do it because there are still people who DO NOT abuse, like you said going Verglas Ridge under leveledly, they are new players and are banned!

As a new player, they will have bad feedback and give up easily.

They can only get into these maps with someone in a group who is high enough. They can't go in there on their own. And the one who is high enough should know about the level requirements. This is no point of discussion. 

It aren't only new players who abuses this. That's the point. There are masses of multiclienters abusing this for farming gold and/or items with their own low-level chars and you know, everyone knows it.

If you really care for new players you should tell them not to do this and you (or your friends) shouldn't take underlevel chars with you when entering dungeons/mission maps which are too high for these low-level chars.

The easiest way to get around this banning is to refrain from running mission maps/dungeons with underlevel chars.

Tbh, the low level players can't kill anything in Verglas Ridge. They just aren't high enough, so where is the reason to run Verglas Ridge in such a low-level except farming gold with Level 20 or 30 or 40? And this is an unfair advantage over all fair playing players.

Edited by Popcorn, 18 August 2015 - 06:14 AM.

#8 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:15 AM

_ How about the new innocent players?

_ How about forbidding underleveled players to join overleveled mission? (maybe client changing?)

_ Banning like this doesn't really stop at all!

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:18 AM

_ How about the new innocent players?

_ How about forbidding underleveled players to join overleveled mission? (maybe client changing?)

_ Banning like this doesn't really stop at all!

1. The innocent players must have a guilty player who takes them with them.

2. We are working on it. When the day comes the client can be changed this is one of the highest priority. Until then this is considered as abuse due to bug/exploit using (because a player alone can't enter mission maps/dungeons under level)

3. It may not stop it, but it already reduces it significantly. 

#10 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:25 AM

1. I have no idea, I will ask more about my friends for more information if they REALLY went to that mission.

2. High five!

3. Well, yes, they will take lv60 along.

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:30 AM

It's not only about Verglas Ridge. It's about every mission map/dungeon. So it could also be Kundara Dungeon, Verdurous Forest, Dragon Valley, etc. 

#12 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:38 AM

One question : Since Star Sign Admission Ticket allows underleveled players go to overleveled mode, will this be forbidden?

In my opinion, this is not significant to change because

- It is a cash item.

- They can take their overleveled friends along. And there is no reason why they go along. (as a player, you understand)

- It is not free!

#13 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:45 AM

Those IM tickets do not work under level. They start to work as soon as the player that uses them is at least level 50.

They do work at level 50 and above for every mode this dungeon has, as far as I know. But I don't have a problem with this personally. The level 50 players are not abusing the dungeon....sooo

Please keep in mind : Level 50 is the minimal player level requirement of any Galaxy dungeon there is.

So.....an underlevel (lower as level 50) player can't start any Galaxy dungeon on his/her own, no matter if using the IM ticket or not.

Only way for them to get in is by exploiding and being taken with any high level char.......so we are at the abuse thing again.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 18 August 2015 - 06:49 AM.

#14 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:45 AM

One question : Since Star Sign Admission Ticket allows underleveled players go to overleveled mode, will this be forbidden?

In my opinion, this is not significant to change because

- It is a cash item.

- They can take their overleveled friends along. And there is no reason why they go along. (as a player, you understand)

- It is not free!

Tested it myself and if you try to enter a Zodiac Dungeon with the Admission Ticket you get the following:

UnderLevel.jpg

The error message "You have used appropriate text" is wrong, but you aren't allowed to enter if you're trying to enter with an underlevel char.

I have tried it myself with a level 23 char.

Edited by Popcorn, 18 August 2015 - 06:47 AM.

#15 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:03 AM

Have you created a party, Popcorn?

#16 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:11 AM

I have, doesn't work when the party leader is below level 50. :p_smile:

I tried it with 2, 3 and even 4 people in the party on the regular day. I could not start it.

It only worked for me if the party leader is above level 50 himself/herself. Yes, in that case the party leader can take under level chars with him/her. I guess this is the client bug Poppie is talking about.

But keep in mind: this is abuse and the whole party will see consequences for doing so - like Poppie said.

So if I were you, I wouldn't do that...

Edited by Fliederduft78, 18 August 2015 - 07:17 AM.

#17 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:17 AM

I do not think so for these reasons

- This IM item is not tradable. So what if their overleveled friends desire to go their level mode?

- Level 50 is ok for having Galaxia quest (as a permission).

- Abuse? This is not free. They do pay for the tickets.

#18 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

You can't enter it by using any Galaxy ticket with a low level char on your own. It does not work, I tried it. Just tried it a minute ago to be sure, it does not work.

Got the same "error message" as Poppie did.

So this is definately abuse....

......but feel free to go on this path if you like to. But if you do live with the consequences that are awaiting you and your party members......just saying.

Or simply play fair and don't do bug exploids/abuse.

#19 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

I did not do it but i witnessed someone did it! I am just telling.

I do not really mean not to agree with you Fliederduft78 and Popcorn.

#20 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:55 AM

Weird. I tried this with my lvl26 character. I had lvl 53 in party and I had no troubles entering. Mobs were lvl 50 inside tho.

#21 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:30 AM

What about bringing lv 60 characters into HOP F7? Should that also be forbidden?

#22 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:40 AM

What about bringing lv 60 characters into HOP F7? Should that also be forbidden?

Nope, it's allowed :/ Not very imbalance!

#23 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:49 AM

Nope, it's allowed :/ Not very imbalance!

According to Popcorn's rule, it would be forbidden to bring lv 60-64 characters into HOP F7. Even though HOP mission is designed for lv 60-65, HOP F5 requires lv 65. So no character below lv 65 could ever enter HOP F7 on their own.

#24 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:49 AM

HOP can be entered on any legit way with level 55. The level requirement is 60. But like in any other mission you are allowed to enter it on your own 5 levels early. For Verglas this would be level 60 at the earliest. This are the levels the player is able to start the mission map on his/her own.

So there is no problem if a level 60 player joins any F7 group in there.

Regarding to Poppie the minimum level you are able to start the particular mission map on your own counts. So a level 60 player is fine.

Weird. I tried this with my lvl26 character. I had lvl 53 in party and I had no troubles entering. Mobs were lvl 50 inside tho.

Please try the same thing without using the IM ticket. You will notice you are not able to start it.

The IM ticket seems to be affected by the client bug aswell, my testings showed the same. But I highly doubt this ever was intendet. It's just poorly programmed by our "beloved" Korean devs.....

Edited by Fliederduft78, 18 August 2015 - 08:51 AM.

#25 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:52 AM

According to Popcorn's rule, it would be forbidden to bring lv 60-64 characters into HOP F7. Even though HOP mission is designed for lv 60-65, HOP F5 requires lv 65. So no character below lv 65 could ever enter HOP F7 on their own.

The support team considers the minimum level as the level required by a single char to enter the F1 mode of the mission map.

For every mission map this is 5 levels lower than the recommended level.

For HOP F1 the recommended level is level 60 minus the 5 levels so everything Level 55+ is fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users