People getting banned for No reason at all ?! - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

People getting banned for No reason at all ?!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:04 AM

Please try the same thing without using the IM ticket. You will notice you are not able to start it.

That is correct. Forgot to mention it. Anyway, in the Popcorns picture admission ticket is used and error message shows up. That is why I posted that I was able to enter.

Maybe Poppie just forgot to create party first, as SoulSight already said. :)

Edited by Nobbye, 18 August 2015 - 09:13 AM.

#27 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:12 AM

The support team considers the minimum level as the level required by a single char to enter the F1 mode of the mission map.

For every mission map this is 5 levels lower than the recommended level.

For HOP F1 the recommended level is level 60 minus the 5 levels so everything Level 55+ is fine.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. :)

#28 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:13 AM

That is correct. Forgot to mention it. Anyway, in the Popcorns picture admission ticket is used and error message shows up. That is why I posted that I was able to enter.

With ticket and without group it can't be started. With ticket and if one of the group member has the right level it can be started. That's definitely not wanted the way it is. But you know, Galaxia comes with many bugs. :( 

We all know that the client needs much rework as soon as this is possible :)

#29 J4GsT3R

J4GsT3R

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:17 AM

I would like to know how long does it takes for the support team to process a ticket. So I woke up today morning, which was about 12-13 hours ago and I realized I couldn't log into my account. And for that case I sent a ticket ( about 10 hours ago ) and I still can't log into my account now. Can the support team at least send an email about why an account was being suspended before they take action, it's just a suggestion to make things clear for us players. Peace.

Edited by J4GsT3R, 18 August 2015 - 09:19 AM.

#30 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:14 PM

Can the support team at least send an email about why an account was being suspended before they take action, it's just a suggestion to make things clear for us players. Peace.

Sending a ticket in order to know what happened is some kind of "proof" to them that you care about it. And before you ask, I don't get it either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users