Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:34 PM

Is it extremely low or am I having some bad luck with them. I usually use lucky day on my ctrl click gx but thought I would give bear power a try.  When I say bad, tonight it only went off once during an awake pot.

#2 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:39 PM

Bear Power procs only when you are being attacked, with more chances when getting mobbed. So ctrl clicking with a BP enchanted shoes is not a good idea. more useful for RC since you will be mobbing.

#3 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:42 PM

ah see this is why I am an F xD

#4 ScarLock

ScarLock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:17 AM

im sorry for hi jacking this thread but i also have a question regarding this.

1. did white drooping eddga hat + BP stack? ( is it possible to proc this 2 at the same time then u going to be a black tiger XD Joking)

2. which is more powerful between this 2?

3. which of the 2 have a better procrate?

im a RC TYPE GX by the way.

#5 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:44 AM

1. Yes they can stack, I have seen faceworm queen, eddga, and bear go off in the same time, watching eddga do earthquake is fun xD

2. and 3. I think it depends because the upgrade level of the eddga effects the proc rate and amount of attack, also depends on your situation, like mine I rarely get hit so the bear power wasn't procing much.

#6 ScarLock

ScarLock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:59 AM

1. Yes they can stack, I have seen faceworm queen, eddga, and bear go off in the same time, watching eddga do earthquake is fun xD

2. and 3. I think it depends because the upgrade level of the eddga effects the proc rate and amount of attack, also depends on your situation, like mine I rarely get hit so the bear power wasn't procing much.

tnx for this... :thx:

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:21 AM

Depends not only on the upgrade of the eddga, but also on how strong your weapon is. STR increases wATK by 0,5% per point, so BP increase it by 100%, and edp multiplies your wATK by 5, and eATK by 4 (eddga atk bonus is eATK). IE in my case bear's power is a bit more powerful

#8 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

im sorry for hi jacking this thread but i also have a question regarding this.

1. did white drooping eddga hat + BP stack? ( is it possible to proc this 2 at the same time then u going to be a black tiger XD Joking)

2. which is more powerful between this 2?

3. which of the 2 have a better procrate?

im a RC TYPE GX by the way.

1) They do stack. It's kinda rare to see that happening but It's huge damage.

2) I'm not really good with numbers/calcs but I can give you an example. When leveling at CT, I was using a +13 Eddga and +9 Str BP Fs7. Obviously your total damage won't depend on just these two but at the time I was doing like 19~20k normal RC on Big Bells. Eddga procs alone +-28k. BP procs alone +-31k. Both proc together up to 40k. So from my experience I would say BP is better.

3) Here your Eddga refine level matters. At +13 is almost instantaneous. BP proc rate was not so good. To be honest sometimes I would just switch my BP to Temp Agi ad4 for easy 193 aspd + Kiel to reach higher dps.

#9 ScarLock

ScarLock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

Depends not only on the upgrade of the eddga, but also on how strong your weapon is. STR increases wATK by 0,5% per point, so BP increase it by 100%, and edp multiplies your wATK by 5, and eATK by 4 (eddga atk bonus is eATK). IE in my case bear's power is a bit more powerful

im only have a 90str and im using a +9malicious Thana katar is this good combo for eddga or bp? sorry im not gud with numbers/calc... :p_laugh:

1) They do stack. It's kinda rare to see that happening but It's huge damage.

2) I'm not really good with numbers/calcs but I can give you an example. When leveling at CT, I was using a +13 Eddga and +9 Str BP Fs7. Obviously your total damage won't depend on just these two but at the time I was doing like 19~20k normal RC on Big Bells. Eddga procs alone +-28k. BP procs alone +-31k. Both proc together up to 40k. So from my experience I would say BP is better.

3) Here your Eddga refine level matters. At +13 is almost instantaneous. BP proc rate was not so good. To be honest sometimes I would just switch my BP to Temp Agi ad4 for easy 193 aspd + Kiel to reach higher dps.

tnx ur pretty rich XD another question does the BP can only proc every time ur getting hit by an attacked or just getting attacked by monster? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users