New Player - Most Efficient use of Kafra Points - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Player - Most Efficient use of Kafra Points

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 InsaneKane49

InsaneKane49

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:59 AM

Hi, i just started playing this week and since you get 1500 Points with your first 30 days VIP i have points to burn :)

My Question now is what to spend this on for my Aspiring Ranger, usability for other classes is a bonus but not a must.

I was eying the Rideword Hat and Vanargand Helm but i read that the Helm is pretty much worse without refining it to +9, is it worth the 500 Points ?

Any Advice is appreciated :)

#2 alphasync

alphasync

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationLag Free server
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Renewal

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:24 AM

hello and welcome

Usually for rangers its pretty simple, get a wwset (shoes, manteau, boots, brooch) and a kingbird elven bow and youre pretty much set. If you have extra money you can get the kingbird elven bow to a +9 and you can get the wwset enchanted instead of clean ones

Rideword hat and Vanargand helm is better (and actually a must) to be at +9 for it to be at maximum capabilities to you

#3 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:31 AM

i don't recommend buying either of those headgears with kp though, best use of kp is either to buy lucky boxes/groove packs and vend the contents or stand in eden with a chat up and offer to sell kp to players.

#4 InsaneKane49

InsaneKane49

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:01 AM

i don't recommend buying either of those headgears with kp though, best use of kp is either to buy lucky boxes/groove packs and vend the contents or stand in eden with a chat up and offer to sell kp to players.

Alright, ill buy one of the 1,5k Boxes then :)

Checking Ragial the Rideword Hat is pretty cheap anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users