Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:48 PM

We're going to be banning bots on Classic and Renewal this week, based on reports posted in the Airstrike thread. 

Please ask your questions for tomorrow's show!

#2 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

when will woe(1/2) available in thor?

Coming soon! Please make sure to let us know what the connection is like and if the time that we have set for WoE TE is appropriate. 

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

So a week ago, you had this to say about the guild warehouse update.

1. When are we getting the guild warehouse update?

It's going to be a long time before we get updates from 2014.

And yet we somehow got these rather quickly.

Silvervine Fruit has been retired from the Kafra Shop and been replaced with Actinidia Cat Fruit. Actinidia Cat Fruit can be used for anything Silvervine fruit could have been, and can be used (at the rate of 14 each) to obtain a costume from the Malangdo Costume NPC. (Aug 08th, 2014) (NOTE: Actinidia Cat Fruit was localized to Kitcoins on iRO.) iRO Got this 11/5/2014
Malangdo Costume NPC updated. Aspd+1 effect is now obtainable via random enchantment, but can only be applied to garment-type costumes obtained via special events. (Sep 6th, 2014) iRO Got this 11/5/2014
Rudra Wings costume garment is available for 2 weeks from the Malangdo Costume NPC. (Sep 6th, 2014) (Got this 11/5/2014 Super strange... we got this only 2 months after kRO...)
9 New costume enchantment options were added to the malangdo costume exchanger. (Nov 19th, 2014)

So what's the criteria for which updates get sent to us? Smallest to biggest? How major is the guild warehouse update?

Edited by ZeroTigress, 17 August 2015 - 04:03 PM.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

^well one update makes iRO money, the other one not really.

#5 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:25 PM

• When will be the rewards of St. Patrick's hat and Easter quests be distributed in Thor? I'm finding the PH welcome thread but I haven't seen seen it. Maybe it just got deleted. Campitor Answer: Looking at distributing everything from the merger next week. One way or another everyone is fixed so next friday we will do announcements for Thor to check Code the Redeemer
  • When will these be implemented in iRO? These updates are already available before in pRO more than 2 years ago. The first one in the quote only enchants slotted middle headgears and never fails but the chances and enchants are similar for enchanting armors (stat +1~3). The requirement of enchanting the items involves 10 of a certain coin only available in cash shop and 15 coins to remove it. Campitor Answer: We can ask about these.
  • The following middle headgear items can now be hidden slot enchanted for bonus stats: Glasses, Sunglasses, Blush, Twin Ribbon, Dark Blinder, Elven Ears, Angel Wing Ears, Devil Wing Ears. (August 24th, 2011) (how come we never got the functionality?)
    Added 4 new carts for Genetic/Mechanic skill: Change Cart (February 8th, 2012)

• Thor server actually doesn't receive the 14.3 update. Will it be added before maintenance? Campitor Answer: Going to try a fix for it during maintenance. Thor has it uploaded and it should be there just for some reason the quest npcs are super shy.

It's not actually that the NPC in Morocc is missing. The entirety of Thor server itself didn't receive the update at all. I'll list all missing NPCs in Thor server:

• No "Pile of Rags" NPC (already noted)
    • No "Tamarin" in both near Pyramid Entrance and Dimensional Gap
    • No "Sand Mound" in Dimensional Gap
    • No "Loel" and "Runane" in Eden 1st Floor at the back. Only most of the other NPCs that are in the Jitterbug instace are there.

Edited by Campitor, 18 August 2015 - 09:06 AM.

#6 zune43012

zune43012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:29 PM

Based on the FallenRecovery thread: 

However I cannot stress strongly enough that it will not be possible to restore everyone who has written in, because of missing/corrupted logs, or that we see that the character did have items as of the time the server came up. We are doing what we can to help the Fallen accounts, but I ask for those who were not restored to be understanding if a restoration cannot be done for some or all of your characters.

Just want to clear things up, what if the fallen character has his inventory wiped out but his cart isn't, does that mean it won't be considered for restoration since it has items from its cart?  

Campitor Answer: Cart has no effect on if we can restore a character's inventory or not.

Edited by Campitor, 18 August 2015 - 09:08 AM.

#7 ucool2

ucool2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 06:20 PM

Hi, Oda,

I just wanna make some notice about Sealed Envelopes that i got from fishing quest in renewal.

There is none "lump of dirt" at the location indicated on tattered map at all.

Just wanna ask if u gonna put it in or not.

Thank you in advance.

#8 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:28 PM

Hiya Oda!

1) Regarding FallenRecovery :  Ya already mentioned that it is not a 100% restoration on all submission so does that mean the characters submitted but were not restored will not get another attempt ? The bulk of comments from the thread is this . 

2) pRO ~ iRO Migration packages : We all in Thor appreciate the efforts but now that we're almost done fixing cracks , are we still going to expect the initial migration packages offered ? If so , how ? ( Most Fallen Characters carry the Gods/MVP carded gears and majority of them (at least in my case) were not recovered )

3) I noticed a recent change on Thor's Death Penalty rate (A whopping 18% [VIP -67% Thor - 15%] )  . Is that meant to happen ?

4) Nerfed Items : Will ya guys consider having an exchanger for most nerfed items that we got or are ya planning to release them in boxes with slight modifications ?

5) Do ya guys have RO version of Black Friday and Cyber Monday ? I'm saving up fer that :rice:

That's all I have 

Thanks! :no1:

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:48 PM

Oda my darling may I have a Wing Headphone with my name on it for my birthday? September!

Keep an eye out because this item will be appearing in the not-too-distant future

#10 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:58 PM

Q1: about instance dungeons being returnable.. what i mean is, if it's possible to return on some instance dungeons and continuing where you left of.. ( i.e. if your on the boss part, then you can't re-do the previous parts before the boss ) it wont be abusable this way because whenever you return on the same instance, you'll be continuing only the part that were unfinished when you were disconnected and you don't have to start all over again everytime unless the cooldown within that instance dungeon is finished which takes a day or an hour depending on the instance dungeon....

Q2 : can every costume be enchantable? there are some cute costumes that doesn't come from kitcostume box that should be enchantable.

Q3 : regarding RWC accessories, can you at least implement it to be tradeable for at least 1 day or a few hours on thor? some of our RWC accessories are stuck on a separate account and we cannot use it on our main characters.. probably after all the character problems are fixed ( fallen / DC issues ) ?

Q4 : can we have a socket npc for black devil's mask? and enchanter also for midgears since some of those items were like that ( enchanted and slotted ) 

#11 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:02 PM

Q1: My storage is still DC, it was okay before the big FIX for DC chars, errors must have been alternated... any idea for the cause of this? and when will it be fix? i filed a ticket and they just keep closing it

#12 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:40 PM

1. Any ETA on when we will get new Wave Mode Dungeon maps? 

2. Any plans for another Homunculus loyalty event? 

#13 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:45 AM

can we get enrich hammer this week?

#14 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:58 AM

Q3 : regarding RWC accessories, can you at least implement it to be tradeable for at least 1 day or a few hours on thor? some of our RWC accessories are stuck on a separate account and we cannot use it on our main characters.. probably after all the character problems are fixed ( fallen / DC issues ) ?

Q4 : can we have a socket npc for black devil's mask? and enchanter also for midgears since some of those items were like that ( enchanted and slotted ) 

Q3: If you put it in the inventory of a character and use the value added service to transfer that character to another account, they may allow you to transfer it that way.

Q4: Fairly certain they're not doing that, because BDM [1] came from lucky box itself on this server.

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:33 AM

http://ragial.com/it...al/HbXm5a42iE5r
when was crit stone enchant added to game? is this ninja update? is there any new enchant stone added other than crit one?

#16 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:20 AM

Will there be another Chung e costume type promotion anytime soon?

#17 JadedCynic

JadedCynic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

Right now, there are two types of Shadow Equipment:

1. Event Shadow Equipment dropped during the event by event monsters

2. Shadow Equipment sold by the Cash Shop

Last Tiki Tuesday, there was some discussion about the potential value of event Shadow Equipment, and I just wanted to reiterate that point because I didn't see a response in the thread itself. +4 to all stats may not seem like much, but it is very useful in certain situations like brewing. The complete set basically offers 4 stats you can't obtain anywhere else, even if you purchase the Cash Shop Shadow Equipment. These stats are also provided without taking up any of your normal equipment slots, making it impossible to find any substitutes.

Other items that are obtainable only from events do make their way back into the game periodically. Examples include Adventurer's Trusty Towel and King Poring Hat. Other items such as the RWC Rally Box can only be obtained from the Cash Shop at certain times of the year, but even such items eventually return.

At the moment, there's absolutely no way for newer players to obtain the 4 stats from event Shadow Equipment. Aside from being unfair to new players and older players who simply missed the event, taking a functionally useful item out of the game permanently seems contrary to precedents set by previous events and the Cash Shop.

I suggest making event Shadow items tradable and allowing the event to return.

Edited by JadedCynic, 18 August 2015 - 07:39 AM.

#18 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

What happend to iro.ragnarokonline.com site? It became unaccesible few days ago....

please go to http://www.playragnarok.com/ instead

#19 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:53 AM

What happend to iro.ragnarokonline.com site? It became unaccesible few days ago....

why are you still trying to use that site? http://www.playragnarok.com/

#20 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:57 AM

Homunculus Loyalty, could the amount of loyalty pts necessary to get to loyal be lower?

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:41 AM

Hi, Oda,
I just wanna make some notice about Sealed Envelopes that i got from fishing quest in renewal.
There is none "lump of dirt" at the location indicated on tattered map at all.
Just wanna ask if u gonna put it in or not.

Thank you in advance.

yeah, so fishing event on renewal wasn't even announced and it turns out it wasn't correctly implemented this time around. can we make sure the treasure spots are also included so tattered maps aren't totally useless?

the tattered maps also allow those who don't have the time to fish for everything a way to get the account bound armors.

#22 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

mighty hammer eta?

#23 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:02 PM

mighty hammer eta?

mighty hammer is always in lel.

#24 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

I think ironfist means enriched hammer

#25 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hey Oda I just have one question, Will there be anymore Garment/shoulder Costumes coming in to this server? Id live to wear a garment/shoulder other than wings behind me 24/7!   Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users