Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:06 AM

Stone skin cant be pierced by any means. Dont think as dec increase, think as if Scaraba got a 60% physical reduction buff, like racial reducs, but only physical

#27 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:10 AM

No, Stone Skin is pretty OP which is why you want to be able to deal at least around 75% dmg on scarabas with the first OB so that the second will finish them off. It says it's a DEF increase but it's more like reduction stacking.

And like kasshin said, I keep like 4 or 5 different spears on me, as well as some more in storage to use in their appropriate situations. If you feel you don't need a spear anymore, vend it off. Besides, you can get lucky and make a good profit from enchanting if you're lucky enough.

Edit: my phone sucks, Ashuckel 3fast5me.

Edited by mrricebox, 22 August 2015 - 10:14 AM.

#28 Arjay

Arjay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

is CS a viable leveling skill? I use OB 90% of the time and only use VP when pulling non aggre mobs and finishing mobs.

ill just keep the three spear and play around with it. im think to use the hunting spear for a specific mob, brocca for general and imperial when mvping. I have a lord of dead helm so AK on Imperial spear ill just try and get EA enchants on it for VP spam.

with hunting spear what card should I put? i mostly solo mid ti and bounty boards when in cd. is there a specific hunting place in that level range I can grind effectively when mid ti is in cd. so ill just use my hunting spear specifically there. or should I just put a raw atk card like hillision/zipper on it for all around spear

#29 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:30 PM

is CS a viable leveling skill? I use OB 90% of the time and only use VP when pulling non aggre mobs and finishing mobs.

> if you are new, i don't really think you should use this skill for leveling. It is handy since you can damage the mob and there is no push back, but the damage is pretty pathetic if you don't have good gears.

with hunting spear what card should I put? i mostly solo mid ti and bounty boards when in cd. is there a specific hunting place in that level range I can grind effectively when mid ti is in cd. so ill just use my hunting spear specifically there. or should I just put a raw atk card like hillision/zipper on it for all around spear

> i already answer this one in my previous post.
>Nogg2 is better than midTi. People who rage about how mid ti map sux is stupid when they can just level up at nogg2.

Edited by 3452140212150117003, 22 August 2015 - 08:31 PM.

#30 Arjay

Arjay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:58 AM

Define good gears?

And when you said nogg 2. Do you mean just grind them or do the bounty board? And until when should i stay at nogg 2

#31 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:51 AM

You would need a lot of STR, so Dual Megs works wonders. If you do not have a guild to lend them for leveling, you would need to get your STR somewhere else.

100+ Stat STR if you already hit Royal Guard. Work to get 110+
---
+10 ~ 12 Seyren Windsor Carded U.HG
BDM or Elven Ears with Dark Pingu (better then the STR options of Cards)
All Stat L.HG
+10 ~ 12 Imperial Spear EA3-6/EA3-6
EA or FS FAW with Wak Wak
STR Boots FS Enchanted
Improved/Advanced RofL or Bradium RIngs with G. Scarabas 

Nothing beats Megingjards though. 2x MEgs are like 3x-4x more CS Damage.

#32 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

Cannon spear is decent to combo with OB even without great gears.
And btw, ea4 enchant on temporal str boots, not FS, if possible with Bear's Power Enchant. With this you can just keep mobbing and when it procs you just like kill everything, if not kill at least deal a huge damage to it, since its stronger than even double megs

#33 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:18 AM

True. I said the FS one cause of the Combo so both Skills would Profit from it. But Bear Power is great indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users