EXP is now +100% what happened to +150%? - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EXP is now +100% what happened to +150%?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

https://forums.warpp...period-bonuses/

Event Period
From after maintenance is complete on Wednesday, August 5th, 2015
Till the beginning of maintenance on Wednesday, August 26th, 2015

Event Rates
For all 3 weeks of the event:
From Monday to Friday
+150% Exp
+300% Lant
(EXP and Lant got boosed up!)

From Friday to Sunday
(The above bonuses plus)
+60% Compounding, Enchanting and Reinforcing
And Event Pets ( 7Days) dropping ; Removal Date: Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 during maintenance

So this was just last week only and +100% exp for the rest of the event period?

#2 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

Hmm, well, the Event is posted as +100% but during the previous week got bumped up. But, since the VM posted it as such, I guess I will just have to change it now. The web page will stay as is for now but in game you should notice immediately the Exp at +150% as of now!

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

Battle event is better, battlefields dead e.e

#4 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

Oh nice, thanks!

#5 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

" Summer Melon Bash Event continues"--- Apparently not.....

#6 lastAvenger

lastAvenger

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:22 AM

If your not creating fun pvp that playable then your not generating income on this title. It's no coincidence that your numbers and revenue has nose dived since you broke the classes. It's those trends you guys never research or take notice of. For example before you unbalanced the game and held a battlefield point boost event the server was more populated for that week than the entire previous 2 months combined. Your lack of revenues or people logging is a product of your own making. No one else to blame but your self's the staff. We'd all relog if ud fix the 2 classes you broke. Now near a quarter of the year has passed Ul be very lucky to get most of us back playing. Alot of us simply moved on after you did nothing to aknowledge it or fix it for months . It literally took an army of forum flamers and spamers to make u even post about it. Still I see no progress. You talk about finishing other classes first. So what if u total unbalance them to? Wel be waiting 4 months for a fix? Your going to lose so many more players . Your effectively running this game into the ground.

Edited by lastAvenger, 20 August 2015 - 07:25 AM.

#7 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

I honestly believe that is his purpose. To run the game into the ground. I mean I really see no other reason behind the ridiculous content that is released and all the issues being ignored.

I mean its not possible to accidently ignore the zerk problem. It HAD to be actively ignored. And the only reason to actively ignore it, is if you are trying to kill off the player base. I don't understand why though. I mean I don't think this game costs much money to host.

Anyways, I don't think there will be a fix for the zerk issue or the defiler AoC anytime soon. Actually I don't think there will be a fix at all.

Even if there will be, can safely expect that the rest of the skill changes will take forever and will be absolutely random nonsense that we never asked for.

#8 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Face-You-Make-Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

Can we pause the pessimistic ("toxic") posts while he actually shows alot of presence in the forums / replys / makes lists and stuff.(?)

I agree we have yet to see what will actually be done, but still those posts - especially yours bumble - are always the same and so annoying.

I mean I don't even read them anymore - still they annoy me.

#9 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

ya it`s not like we other are all Happy and celebrate the Staff for what they do , we just try to move on and make the best out of it.

#10 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

I honestly believe that is his purpose. I mean its not possible to accidently ignore the zerk problem. It HAD to be actively ignored. And the only reason to actively ignore it, is if you are trying to kill off the player base. I don't understand why though.

Its a common phenomenon on several private server i played on.

Make one class op = people switch class = income (making new gear, transferring old gear, leveling, etc etc)

Few months later fix the "OP" class and make another one strong = people switch again and the story continous.

BUT that was on private servers.

So many zerks went instant +30 im sure there was money floating arround very fast.

Looks like battlefield events r held for statistic purposes only, its a drastic increase of player online....

@Leash i agree we should be less toxic, i often try, but the dark force is too strong -

Edited by MacMad, 20 August 2015 - 10:23 AM.

#11 lastAvenger

lastAvenger

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:24 AM

Leash if I want to post a reply I will. Wether you choose to read it is your own choice. No one's forcing you to do anything. Your basicly telling me not to have a voice. Do you even log anymore? I'll be writing walls of texts forever until the problems solved or the games closed.

As for being toxic. We are what we eat and I've been fed this toxic waste for 5 months of unplayable pvp The rage is real

P.S your constant images in posts that have nothing to do with topic annoy me and my phone. We weren't calling you out on that though where we Mr phone ? :)

Edited by lastAvenger, 25 August 2015 - 07:29 AM.

#12 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

That's the problem though leash.
Lists and crap are just that. Crap.
He hasn't shown any real progress. He has been talking about new dugeon for a while. Yet we haven't seen any preview. This tells me that all his talk is just that, talk.
And yes I can back my claim up easily. Everytime new content was being released we would get a preview, pretty much them bragging about the awesome stuff they have made. Right now, nothing, at all. Not even a general idea.
And yeah he has made lists about how he's going to fix things and that wonderful sully post he did for me in the 2015 plans post. And yet, we see NOTHING. No fixes. No chat yo the community about planned skill changes.

So yes, lots of rage. Lots of -_-ting on helium and the rest of the staff. And again, I understand being busy, I understand patch being delayed due to complications. Hell I understand skill changes taking a while. But the lack of proper communication, and proper time management, no I don't get that.

And btw when you say he's been more active, that is partially true. He's only more active where it doesn't count and when his posts are full of nothing.

No real comments have been seen

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:40 AM

Ye, that dam videos or images make my phone crash xD

#14 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:01 AM

geez what phone are you using lol...

my note 4 handles them perfectly! though the mobile warpportal site is a bit hard to work with. cant edit fonts/colors and if you reach the bottom of a long post you have to scroll ALLL the way back up just to go back to previous forum.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:18 AM

I use computer settings on phone, not phone settings, that's why is more laggy,but with phone settings I can't see everything lol

#16 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

oh! yeah I tried using the desktop version a couple of times and it just wasn't worth it. and if I miss something its fine. usually trolling the forum from a computer anyways. note4 is perfect to watch tv shows and movies on. I just wish tmobile wouldn't suck so much these day.

#17 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:35 AM

Leash if I want to post a reply I will. Wether you choose to read it is your own choice. No one's forcing you to do anything. Your basicly telling me not to have a voice. Do you even log anymore? I'll be writing walls of texts forever until the problems solved or the games closed.

As for being toxic. We are what we eat and I've been fed this toxic waste for 5 months of unplayable pvp The rage is real

P.S your constant images in posts that have nothing to do with topic annoy me and my phone. We weren't calling you out on that though where we Mr phone ? :)

Yea I log, well not so much last days because of work, but have been logging quite frequently lately. And when I log I even do play dat unplayable pvp.

Don't want to silence you or anything - not like I can anyway, just wanted to say that the way you do it annoy's me. For a while now, up to a point where I just had to get it out.

(btw just like you can tell me that my pics annoy your phone - thats kewl)

I just felt like: Ranting about how he doesn't care during a time where he actually shows good will / logs the forums / acknowledge bugs isn't that helpful.

+ If even I don't read it, I don't see why he would. I mean I get it, he's being paid and all and "the customer is always right",

but would you read the posts of ppl who constantly rant about how everything sucks, you're incompetent and should get fired.

If you treat people like that in a restaurant they will rub their dicks if your food.

#18 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:21 AM

I just felt like: Ranting about how he doesn't care during a time where he actually shows good will / logs the forums / acknowledge bugs isn't that helpful.

Yes and no. Yes he was "acknowledging" bugs. No, he wasn't actually DOING anything about them. Yes he was logging forums. No his replies were not useful, were blatant lies, full of nonsensical promises, and in general stuff that doesn't matter. Good will? where? No seriously Leash take a good look at this replies and what has ACTUALLY been done. Take a look at the bugs section. Oh yes he made a nice long list. Wheres the patch? Oh and not to mention that he chalked nearly all of the errors up to typographical errors. And says defiler AoC is SUPPOSED to hit 2x times for full dmg. I mean cmon.

+ If even I don't read it, I don't see why he would. I mean I get it, he's being paid and all and "the customer is always right",

but would you read the posts of ppl who constantly rant about how everything sucks, you're incompetent and should get fired.

If he would stop sucking and stop being incompetent we would stop ranting. 5 months to acknowledge Zerk has a bugged skill. That is incompetent. No other word for it. And I still fully support his being fired. At least then we would understand why nothing is being fixed or updated, cuz there is no one to do it. Right now, he just shoves false hopes down our throats and hope we choke on them.

Point me to one thing that he has done that is "oh wow nice, we needed this"

If you treat people like that in a restaurant they will rub their dicks if your food.

Yes. Also if you go to a restaurant and you don't get food for 4 hours, the place will get god awful reviews and will either change or close.

Gordon Ramsey will destroy them!

If you want to compare requiem to a restaurant that's fine. Just imagine, 5 hours to get appetizer, and the appetizer is cold and not what you ordered. When you ask for main course, it gets delayed also for 5 hours, is missing half the ingredients, is undercooked, and tastes like crap. You never get desert. You ended up paying for the fork/spoon/knife/plates the moment you sat down.

That is Requiem the Restaurant.

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:26 AM

Hahahahahaha :D

#20 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:06 AM

It`s not our Game Bumble. A Meal you own after you pay for it. But that don`t count for your Character in Game.

Same about the Forum, it may look like a Place for Players, but when there is no benefit coming from it, you will see Resources getting withdrawn.

(they don`t see your efforts as a benefit, same goes for toxic behavior)

They make the rules, besides from that the VMods are working on a Volunteer Base, and even the CM`s don`t get paid for Posting here extra.

Helium said already, when he replies on Forum to Player Questions/PM`s , than it`s more like they expect him to do.

When we see no Patch Notes, it simply means Patch is not ready. You can rage about that they don`t post a Information in time about it.

But nobody will spank Helium for it. No since he is doing already more than he have to. Or expect him to do. And that since nearly a decade.

So being right does not automatically lead to getting justice...- or better saying the Patch notes in time here.

From you toxicity they can`t profit , so they simply ignore it. Instead we see "rewards" for activities on the Wiki or Spotlights for Fan sides.

Trying to ignore or protest how the wind blows here... that`s nothing other than "fighting at Windmills". 

So why you both don`t take a rest from collecting Bans and fight with us together on fronts who we can actually "win"?! 

#21 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

Can we pause the pessimistic ("toxic") posts while he actually shows alot of presence in the forums / replys / makes lists and stuff.(?)

I agree we have yet to see what will actually be done, but still those posts - especially yours bumble - are always the same and so annoying.

I mean I don't even read them anymore - still they annoy me.

It`s not our Game Bumble. A Meal you own after you pay for it. But that don`t count for your Character in Game.

Same about the Forum, it may look like a Place for Players, but when there is no benefit coming from it, you will see Resources getting withdrawn.

(they don`t see your efforts as a benefit, same goes for toxic behavior)

They make the rules, besides from that the VMods are working on a Volunteer Base, and even the CM`s don`t get paid for Posting here extra.

Helium said already, when he replies on Forum to Player Questions/PM`s , than it`s more like they expect him to do.

So being right does not automatically lead to getting justice...- or better saying the Patch notes in time here.

From you toxicity they can`t profit , so they simply ignore it. Instead we see "rewards" for activities on the Wiki or Spotlights for Fan sides.

Trying to ignore or protest how the wind blows here... that`s nothing other than "fighting at Windmills". 

So why you both don`t take a rest from collecting Bans and fight with us together on fronts who we can actually "win"?! 

Because despite how true or false these statements might be, the truth is for some reason the staff responds to toxic posts a LOT more frequently and that has been proven X amount of times.  Change that, and then people might lighten up on them.  

The only reason Wiki and things like that gets rewards, is because it makes players journey easier, thus creating new players, thus creating more income.  It's about money 100% of the time, so toxic or non toxic, whatever brings in the bills is what will be recognized.  If too many people start complaining they lose money, hence the banning or more commenting for fear that SOME players will listen to the rants.

So this stuff about being nice and better things will happen is correct in the fact that it would be nice to see people encouraging each other, but it doesn't affect a damn thing that Gravity does.  Don't fool yourselves.  In a perfect world we would be nice, gravity/Helium would listen, and the game wouldn't be ridiculous/dying.  So let the ranters rant/eventually get banned, you can be like those above and be supportive/fix wiki, you ignore them if you want, troll them if you want.  Whatever you choose to do, your choice matters little, and it changes nothing.

Lock this shiz and focus on a more pressing issue.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 26 August 2015 - 02:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users