• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Boffs

Boffs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

Hello, guys. I'm back to Ragnarök since a long time and I'm a pretty newb on iRO (heh). My rogue is almost level 99 and I need to discuss with you guys a for me to play in WoE. I've never played as a Shadow Chaser, so I don't know well about all skills. I'm want to make a debuffer, I don't care if I won't be a main killer in the castles. 

About the build, I was thinking in focusing in Divestment and Masks.

SKILLS

-Thief: Steal 8 and all the rest 10 (49 points total).

-Stalker: Full Divestment 5, Preserve 1, Stealth 5 (69 points total). I didn't take bow skills.

-Shadow Chaser: Shadow Formation 3, Deadly Infection 3, Reproduce 10, Masks (Gloomy 3, Ignorance 3, Weakness3, Lazyness 1, Enervation 1), Divest Acessory 1, Manhole 3, Chaos Panic 3, Dimension Door 3, Blood Lust 3, Faint Bomb 3 (49 Points total, resting 10).

Main questions: 1. Shoul I max all masks (for me, some of then appear to be less useful)?

2. The skills of Manhole tree is useful for WoE in general? Maelstrom seems to not work in WoE, so I didn't get it.

3. Intimidate and Reproduce lvl 10 will give me versatility to up well and get differents tactics in WoE?

4. I don't know how to use the other 10 points. It's Full Throttle necessary for WoE?

STATS

Str    24 + 8

Agi   95 + 5

Vit    92 + 8

Int    94 + 6

Dex  120 + 4

Luk   85 + 6

I raised Dexterity to 120 to max the Divest and Masks succes. Thinking in WoE, I chose to have 100 Vitality for status immunity as 90 Lucky and 100 agi for resist to othes SC masks. Some Sthength to carry itens.

Main questions: 1. I was unwise raisind Dex to 120?

2. I really need 100 Int to go Woe or am I noobing? It's better get more Luk than Int?

3. Will I get a hard up with this build?

4. I think I can use a bow to up, despite the lack of bow's skills in my build.

About Gears, I can learn more in others topics, but if you want to recommend something, I will be thankfully. I hope you guys can help me with your experience in class.

#2 Boffs

Boffs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

http://irowiki.org/~...jOdqeddqkDaQak1

Here is the link to the skill build I made in the calculator.

#3 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:32 PM

it is hard to find a guide for woe build. No one really want to share their woe build. Your best bet for full info is in your guild's forum. 

and;
Skill
1. max ignorance, gloomy, and weakness. Dont bother with other.
2. I think Maelstrom work against safety wall. If yes, then that alone is a good enough reason to get it. go do some quick test.
3. you can get away with reproduce 5.

4. just get whatever you want. FT is meh. Dont bother to use it.

stats
1. as long as you can get instacast.
2. as long as you can get instacast.
3.not really
4. yes

Edited by 3452140212150117003, 19 August 2015 - 04:50 PM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:26 AM

Reproduced can be either 10 or 5, or whatever is the max lvl of the skill that u want to copy. Honestly, too much agi, Str will give you a lot better mask resist because of the weight factor. Pump the max u can of dex, gears or stats, they do affect both your mask rates and your cast, int should be only the necessary for reaching instant variable cast time (Dex*2+Int=530). Maelstrom works 100% in woe, and its an awesome skill as it prevents ground skills frm beinf casted there, like Crazy Vines to remove pneuma and maelstrom to prevent it being put back.

Edited by Ashuckel, 20 August 2015 - 03:27 AM.

#5 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

i like to go 130 dex.

I like 100 total agi too, though i reckon you've got too much luk

Also, maelstrom is indeed worth getting. Full throttle isn't really.

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:05 PM

Interested in battle RG? I do share everything from gears to skills to tactics and valuable experiences :P

But yeah youve made a right choice choosing to play SC :v

#7 Boffs

Boffs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

Thanks for all you guys, I will use your tips to make my build. Probably I will back with more questions in the future. Hahaha

#8 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:11 AM

Way too much LUK

#9 MisterWrong

MisterWrong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:56 PM

Interested in battle RG? I do share everything from gears to skills to tactics and valuable experiences :P

But yeah youve made a right choice choosing to play SC :v

That ad. Well, I dont know enough about RG, I really hope RG can actually be a battling kind, but so far, most of them are supportive built and pvp depresses me. ~_~ But you are welcome to tell me more, I wanna see new things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users