I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos(Renewal)

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:21 PM

Hey guys,

My level 83 Filir has got the following stats Buffed . Im from chaos(renewal) 

Stats: HP:5020 Sp: 397, Atk 94/ Matk 225/ Hit 317/ Crit 22/ Def 157/ Mdef 106/ Flee 228/ Aspd 172 (self buffed)

So I want to be able to solo MVP when I become a gene. So what should I turn my filir into to have the best homun-s that a filir can become. I think most of the answers are gonna be a dieter or a sera. But I want to know the pros and cons and the roles of a Filir->dieter or filir-> Elanor or Filir->Sera or Filir->Eira. Thanks in advance. :p_angel: 

#2 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:40 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Homunculus_S

#3 Satanicheartt

Satanicheartt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:08 PM

How is the performance of a Filir-> Sera in MVPs ?

#4 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:28 PM

Worthwhile MvPs, your just gonna use your homunc as a buffer i.e. Painkiller or Pyro. Most of the times, they die during the course of the fight, are on a non-aggro setting or vaporized. Personally, I prefer Amistr for the temp VIT boost or Vanil for the potting gene.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

I'm surprised there are still these kinds of questions about Homunculus lately. Nothing has changed for them, no new skills, they can't wear gears, etc. So really any of the most recent threads already have up to date information.

Filir probably isn't optimal as mentioned above, but if you already invested a lot of time on feeding it or leveling it, you can just keep it. For pain killer it really is just your buff slave and some people will even opt to vaporize it immediately after the buff is applied.

#6 Satanicheartt

Satanicheartt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:57 PM

Thanks for the replies guys :3 I just thought it was better to ask for specific details than derive my own conclusions from the previous threads.Comments from experienced players helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users