No response from warpport/CM - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

No response from warpport/CM

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 MrBBC

MrBBC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

I submitted ticket awhile ago and pm'd oda/campitor regarding account suspension still no response what kind of service are these guys providing players no wonder why people quit customer support sucks ass idc how backed up they are im sure they don't have a billion ticket to answer to WTF? Is this BS

#2 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

Yup this will accomplish something

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:56 PM

How a 'while ago' the submission happened? A response should not take so long, also it helps to have a support account to keep the responses in check.

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

I submitted ticket awhile ago and pm'd oda/campitor regarding account suspension still no response what kind of service are these guys providing players no wonder why people quit customer support sucks ass idc how backed up they are im sure they don't have a billion ticket to answer to WTF? Is this BS

Its called a queue for a reason and the larger it is the more time it'll take to get to your ticket.  Letting thoughts like that out onto the forum shows you're immature and impatient as most teens are.

#5 bassman767

bassman767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Server:renewal

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:31 AM

well, the most issues i had about ticket system is they are never helpful.

1. they don't tell you if they ban the bot you report.

2. they don't tell you what happen to the scamer.

3. they provide close to none useful solution. 

Don't tell me privacy issues on 1 and 2. IRL, people know what happen to those people who are guilty. Define by the court of course.

As for 3, let me tell my example:

I am vip till next yr july, while i'm running a ET run, i gain normal vip exp but then when i die i lose 3% (@ job 59). my exp drop from 60% to 30% after 10 death. Then i file in a ticket saying this happen and was hoping to get my 20% back and guess what they answer me?

We understand your concern regarding the EXP penalty upon death. Please be informed that there should be no issue with the penalty, however, if you experience the issue again, please take a screenshot of the incident then send it through this ticket. We will investigate further once we have the information.

That, is what they answer. I doubt they even check the history of my account which means there are no investigate on my account and hence where is the FURTHER investigation if i do really provide info.

and this is just 1 of so many example of me and my friend.

Then, I just ignore the ticket system unless i got a 2020/2067 ban and ask what happen.

Even that i got a complain, gravity or wp got our registered email, is it so hard to email us about what is going on for a 2020/2067 ban and instead of us asking??

I once got a ban and i file in a ticket ask what is going on and here is the reply, just the first sentence got me angry.

As mentioned previously

previously??? WTF??? I got ban, and i don't know why, i file in a ticket, then you reply me saying MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY??

Edited by bassman767, 21 August 2015 - 11:52 AM.

#6 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

Don't tell me privacy issues on 1 and 2. IRL, people know what happen to those people who are guilty. Define by the court of course.

I am vip till next yr july, while i'm running a ET run, i gain normal vip exp but then when i die i lose 3% (@ job 59). my exp drop from 60% to 30% after 10 death. Then i file in a ticket saying this happen and was hoping to get my 20% back and guess what they answer me?

We understand your concern regarding the EXP penalty upon death. Please be informed that there should be no issue with the penalty, however, if you experience the issue again, please take a screenshot of the incident then send it through this ticket. We will investigate further once we have the information.

That, is what they answer. I doubt they even check the history of my account which means there are no investigate on my account and hence where is the FURTHER investigation if i do really provide info.

Then, I just ignore the ticket system unless i got a 2020/2067 ban and ask what happen.

This is not a courtroom

#7 bassman767

bassman767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Server:renewal

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:48 AM

ok care to explain the no. 3 issue then?

I'm not the only one having issue with the support team. So don't call people immature and impatient when they are having issue with it.

We have issue not because they are not good enough, but because they are not helpful at all.

and btw, from what you write:

Letting thoughts like that out onto the forum shows you're immature and impatient as most teens are.

can i take that as the following:

We don't need to complain, because everyone that complain is immature and impatient.

Edited by bassman767, 21 August 2015 - 12:07 PM.

#8 MrBBC

MrBBC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:15 PM

well i can tell you they just ignore us for sure i see oda/campitor actively posting stuff. im sure they read this thread too guarantee they just dont care for players i guess my $500 a month isnt good enough for them oh well gotta find other games to waste my money to 

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:18 PM

MrBBC, please read this again and kindly respond. It will help to calm this down a bit, I hope.

#10 MrBBC

MrBBC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

yeah been more than 2 weeks since i sent it been patient enough

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

Did you send that ticket after creating a support account?

#12 MrBBC

MrBBC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

no?

i mean its not a new account

should i just re send a new one and close the old one

#13 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:35 PM

Private message me that ticket number.

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

Even that i got a complain, gravity or wp got our registered email, is it so hard to email us about what is going on for a 2020/2067 ban and instead of us asking??

I once got a ban and i file in a ticket ask what is going on and here is the reply, just the first sentence got me angry.

As mentioned previously

previously??? WTF??? I got ban, and i don't know why, i file in a ticket, then you reply me saying MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY??

The heck kind of response from the GM team is that? Can you message Cinnamon your ticket numbers so we can get it looked into?

#15 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:52 PM

ok care to explain the no. 3 issue then?

I'm not the only one having issue with the support team. So don't call people immature and impatient when they are having issue with it.

We have issue not because they are not good enough, but because they are not helpful at all.

and btw, from what you write:

Letting thoughts like that out onto the forum shows you're immature and impatient as most teens are.

can i take that as the following:

We don't need to complain, because everyone that complain is immature and impatient.

Didn't say you had no right to complain but people tend to make knee jerk conclusions and generalizations when they are mad.  You could always request to speak to another rep.  Not even sure what your issue is other than you feel you have the right to know the outcome of a bot/scammer investigation when its clearly stated (and has been for years) that you will not know.  WP has to protect the privacy of all users, not just those deemed worthy.

Edited by Inubashiri, 21 August 2015 - 01:55 PM.

#16 Christian1232

Christian1232

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

me too pls i send a ticket a week ago 

#17 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

Christian1232 and bassman767 send me the ticket numbers in question.

I am going to say this in public to let you be aware that private messaging a CM/Mod about a ticket issue does not guarantee a direct ride for a resolution. So kindly keep that in mind.

#18 ImIonic

ImIonic

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:20 PM

same problem. tickets not getting any kind of response. so the issue never get's resolved... so sad.. talked about my problem with co players and they have filed tickets many times too.. but.. meh.. they didn't get any response either.

#19 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

Private message me that ticket number.

You will have to understand how ticket response works. For example if you have submitted a support ticket through a support account then to check for a response you simply log to that account and "view" your ticket. Some of the reports I had about this issue is because the user was not looking at the correct place or was just awaiting email notifications which is not reliable due to email settings.

To make this simple create a support account before you submit a ticket and regularly "view" your ticket for any updates.

If you have done all of that and no response is received after a while then contact Warnhal or a moderator on forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users