150 race from 99 Trans -> to 150 - Page 2 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

150 race from 99 Trans -> to 150

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#26 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:46 AM

No, there are no quotas. The lists are not sorted but they are the first 10 150s on each server (who didn't get banned for one reason or another). And again, I know for a fact that Cheza 150'd before both Caels and oz. Do you have proof otherwise?

They mess tons of things up, it'll probably take forever to get a response from them about me being the first 1-99-99-150.
Don't see how they can just mess it up, but oh well.

#27 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:31 AM

No, there are no quotas. The lists are not sorted but they are the first 10 150s on each server (who didn't get banned for one reason or another). And again, I know for a fact that Cheza 150'd before both Caels and oz. Do you have proof otherwise?

scratch that lol confused cheza for another ab xD

#28 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:46 AM

He's a pretty cool guy. Should talk to him about anime sometime. I'm sure he's pouring his soul into catching up with the list I gave him right now. xD That or drinking. :V

Yeah, he's always been helpful and willing to chat like the few times I've run into him. =p

#29 Sarune

Sarune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

Interviews will have to be scheduled, and likely will take quite some time to do. The original interviews took about 3 years to complete. Emails to them will be sent out to the people.

Me right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPJIGJWfzA

Does this mean we won't have our items upgraded in a long, long time?

#30 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

The list is not in 1st to x it is just these are the ones that were more first, firster if you will, than the rest of the server.

Interviews will have to be scheduled, and likely will take quite some time to do. The original interviews took about 3 years to complete. Emails to them will be sent out to the people.

As for the 1- 150 race, there are not any that are 150 yet. So it will be a list of closest thus far.

I was expecting at least a few, so we may let tha race continue, with the stipulation that they don't do the medal turnins or use either of the Bloody Branch rooms. Any that get there and ever showed up in those areas would be DQed. (not dairy queened).

Does that mean that the 1-150's can continue leveling now, or is it still going to be counted from before maintenance yesterday? Do we get another week to level and see where people are next week or what?

And yeah, I know of at least one 1-150 on ymir so far so he must have been counted wrong...

But anyways, 1-150 race is still on? (I know I don't have any medals/BB's to use to get disqualified anyways so win-win).

#31 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

Can you make a new thread for the 1-150 race and pin it so people know what's going on, please?

Also, can you give an end date for it to where the winners will be the first 10 people to 150 and/or however many people managed to get to 150 + the rest of the people that got as high as they were able to in the time limit, if there isn't 10+ 1-150's on each server?

As well as the prizes for the race. Personally, I'd be happy with awarding the people who manage to get from 1-99-99trans-150 the original one gear upgraded to +11 plus a hall of fame interview like it was supposed to be. As for (if there aren't a complete list of 150's by the event end-date) the players that went from 1-99-99trans-100+(w/e they managed to get to, the highest players with new characters) should be awarded with a +10 upgrade to one gear, and have an honorable mention in the hall of fame or something of the sort. That would make the race actually worth it with how much zeny you're using to level.

I do think that there should be an announcement thread (sticky thread in the very least) explaining the rules, end date, and prizes (along with letting everybody know that you can and will be disqualified if you break any rules). Letting everybody assume end dates/prizes/rules (especially the people who don't visit the forums) is a bad idea, and I'm sure there are quite a few people who don't even know the 1-150 event was extended yet again that could be interested in continuing their characters to try and win.. but ending up breaking the rules (no medals/BB's) unintentionally and getting themselves disqualified in the process.

#32 Skank

Skank

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

instead of a +11 item you should let people roll the seals as their prize 8)

#33 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

Can you make a new thread for the 1-150 race and pin it so people know what's going on, please?

Also, can you give an end date for it to where the winners will be the first 10 people to 150 and/or however many people managed to get to 150 + the rest of the people that got as high as they were able to in the time limit, if there isn't 10+ 1-150's on each server?

As well as the prizes for the race. Personally, I'd be happy with awarding the people who manage to get from 1-99-99trans-150 the original one gear upgraded to +11 plus a hall of fame interview like it was supposed to be. As for (if there aren't a complete list of 150's by the event end-date) the players that went from 1-99-99trans-100+(w/e they managed to get to, the highest players with new characters) should be awarded with a +10 upgrade to one gear, and have an honorable mention in the hall of fame or something of the sort. That would make the race actually worth it with how much zeny you're using to level.

I do think that there should be an announcement thread (sticky thread in the very least) explaining the rules, end date, and prizes (along with letting everybody know that you can and will be disqualified if you break any rules). Letting everybody assume end dates/prizes/rules (especially the people who don't visit the forums) is a bad idea, and I'm sure there are quite a few people who don't even know the 1-150 event was extended yet again that could be interested in continuing their characters to try and win.. but ending up breaking the rules (no medals/BB's) unintentionally and getting themselves disqualified in the process.

I totally agree, I just want them to acknowledge that I qualified and not be left in the dark.

#34 fenryl

fenryl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

a friend of mine who was in the 1-150 race used a medal to check how much exp it gave... at that moment the race was supposed to be over.. is he disqualified from the race for using that one medal?

#35 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

a friend of mine who was in the 1-150 race used a medal to check how much exp it gave... at that moment the race was supposed to be over.. is he disqualified from the race for using that one medal?

He shouldn't be. That would be really annoying since I know that at least one of the top 10 used some red envelopes.
We all just need some clarification on all of this, because at first, they said that it would end for sure yesterday.

#36 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

yup~
the original list was: (from my memory!)
kevinlu 9th
pom 10th
cheza 11th
dini 12th

then pom+kaden+yoon "disqualified"? due to ban =O
so whoeva after dini went top10! cant remember who tho! prolly OZ ~

Edited by s3nd0, 25 November 2010 - 05:01 PM.

#37 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

Bump. :D

#38 kogimon1

kogimon1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:11 PM

Wasn't the race supposed to be from 99/70? Because yomogi mochi was only 99/69.

Also is the 1-150 race still going? Cause I pretty much stopped at 139 and if you are gonna continue please say something so i don't end up getting passed up

#39 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:00 PM

Also is the 1-150 race still going? Cause I pretty much stopped at 139 and if you are gonna continue please say something so i don't end up getting passed up

Keep leveling. The 1-150 race is still going on because there wasn't any 150's yet (that they counted, there were like 1 or 2), so the event's extended as far as we know... but I'm sure a few, if not a lot, of the people who were in the 1-150 race have already ended up disqualifying themselves by using BB's/medals without knowing the event is still on-going since they haven't announced it anywhere but here iirc. :D

#40 Spinzaku

Spinzaku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

yup~
the original list was: (from my memory!)
kevinlu 9th
pom 10th
cheza 11th
dini 12th

then pom+kaden+yoon "disqualified"? due to ban =O
so whoeva after dini went top10! cant remember who tho! prolly OZ ~

oz was 150 at least 2-3 days before caels was. illegit 150'd shortly after caels did too. i think they are 13/14/15. i know i was #18 and i can list every single person who 150'd before me.

Edited by Spinzaku, 26 November 2010 - 09:13 PM.

#41 Caels

Caels

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

Me and oz 150'ed on the same day around the same hour.

#42 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:29 AM

The race was actually a FFA race - from any level, (not a character from scratch since that's in the other race) getting to 150.

#43 kogimon1

kogimon1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

Wrong. Read Heims post again. It said from 99/70.

#44 rayy

rayy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

the original post which states the race only says trans->150

the update post says 99/70,

#45 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:26 PM

the original post which states the race only says trans->150

the update post says 99/70,

This is right, the original post just said 99-onward, never said anything about job lvl.
I'm sure if this were the case and job mattered, they would have made you go to 150/50.

#46 sara

sara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

*bumps* should be stickied. also... they went about this the wrong way. the gms should have taken 1 from each class instead of the first 10. that way other classes get a chance at getting recognition.

#47 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

so are we disqualified for using 1 prize medal when we didnt know about it or not?

I'd like to know before doing some hardcore grinding lol

#48 Hakumaniac

Hakumaniac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:44 PM

When do the interviews start? Will they be done in order by priority for 1st-10th? I have sent a ticket a week ago, and it seems like they are either flooded with other tickets about server lag etc, or this system fails.

How about they email the winners instead? Makes it easier and quicker. None of this "we look at tickets in the order they are received". If that were the case, I'll be waiting til next year or something to get it all done. (2011 =P)

#49 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:50 PM

When do the interviews start? Will they be done in order by priority for 1st-10th? I have sent a ticket a week ago, and it seems like they are either flooded with other tickets about server lag etc, or this system fails.

How about they email the winners instead? Makes it easier and quicker. None of this "we look at tickets in the order they are received". If that were the case, I'll be waiting til next year or something to get it all done. (2011 =P)

It takes roughly a week or so for them to respond. It took exactly one week for Heim to respond to my ticket and confirm that I was the first and counted in the 1-150 race. When it ends is a different story though, I really hope people took the easy grind that the GMs have given them with the exp event, spawns, reduced death penalties, etc.

#50 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:31 AM

For interviews I will give a time that I'll be on for that server, those that want to participate show up at that time (likely after WoE some day) all the upgrade prizes will be handled seperately via the ticket system.

I am going to put a seperate post with the trans 99 -> 150 winners which is this list and the current 1- trans -> 150 people. At some point I do want to put an end date for the 1-150 people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users