Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:40 AM

No further details yet lol, any chance we get the patch tomorrow? And where is the nerf to reflect?

I cannot make promises like, to say, "tomorrow". I can come back and let you know by today or tomorrow whether or not it will be ready and when (if I am able to be certain and would have scheduled a time for the patch). I will say, the plan is to patch no later than tomorrow, but to promise it would be most unwise.

#27 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:43 AM

Why then you said patch was going last week if you haven't it ready yet? This is not the first time...

I may have said, "this week" during last week. This is what I am trying not to do now, so bear with me please.

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:46 AM

When you plan to increase battlefield rewards? Shouldn't take much and would revive the game a little.

We have new weapon enchantments but we can't even get them...

#29 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:46 AM

Going back to work on Warrior, Berserker and Warlord Skills now, I hope to see suggestions (posted before in other threads or not) on the specific set of skills mentioned above in the table which I am working on today (if you posted them before just copy paste them over here for me to read today):

(Comment on these skills most valuable at this time)

Art of War

Blood Rage

Deflect

Burning Dash

Warlord's Grip

Soul of Berserker

Megaton Slash

RAGE

Berserker's Savagery

Bartuk Legacy

Spirit Turtle Shield

Counterattack

Shred Armor

Blood Canival

#30 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:50 AM

When you plan to increase battlefield rewards? Shouldn't take much and would revive the game a little.

We have new weapon enchantments but we can't even get them...

We can take a look at battlefield rewards and how to adjust them to be more productive. There are ideas here other than simply increasing the base rewards, many options are available. I will put together some details in brief about the current battlefield settings once I am done working on this current patch.

#31 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:54 AM

Here my ideas then : 

Berserker Counterattack : Increase CD to 2 minutes, reduce the % to 50% chance to reflect and 50% damage reflect (at max level).

Weapon Upgrade : Good enough.

Art of War : You don't need to change this skill, you need to change MP system.

Soul of Berserker : Good enough.

Megaton Slash : Increase damage a little.

Berserker's Savagery  : Only stun immunity, this is a commander skill not berserker.

Bartuk Legacy : Change the % hp to % damage, berserker isn't a tanker, it's a DPS with high burst damage.

Edited by Kazara, 27 August 2015 - 06:56 AM.

#32 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:58 AM

For battlefields, increase the max contribution you can get, I can max points in 2 MINUTES.

Many people join the battlefield at the end or afk after they got max points, to solve the problem just increase max points...a X5 would be enough.

#33 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

We can take a look at battlefield rewards and how to adjust them to be more productive. There are ideas here other than simply increasing the base rewards, many options are available. I will put together some details in brief about the current battlefield settings once I am done working on this current patch.

Honor point seller???? What about increasing Honor past the 1000 cap? Or making the rewards "better" (ala, +1 stat per point is so 2010)

#34 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

Berserker's Savagery  : Only stun immunity, this is a commander skill not berserker.

Duration should be cut down by half and increase the downtime to 70ish sec

#35 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:36 AM

Job Group Skill Name Change Character Level Defender; Commander; Protector Shield Strike

Adding Taunt Effect to all levels of this skill.

Shield Strike has 14.4 Sec CD that`s to long and won`t hit most Raid Bosses since they immune to stun?

67 Defender; Commander; Protector Uplifting Cry

Adding additional effect (suggestions welcome); Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90. 

How about a Buff like Dominator_Familiar_HP_Boost.gifDominator_Familiar_MP_Boost.gif but works on Alpha Temperions / Mercenary 

100 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Weapon Upgrade

Thinking of changing or adding effects modified by this skill to make it more useful

Adding SCC would help

67 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Bombing

Increasing the range of the Area Of Effect

range of the skill is more important than the Area of Effect

or just make it "non target"

77 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Spreading Chill

Increasing the range of the Area Of Effect

range of the skill is more important than the Area of Effect

or just make it "non target"

77 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Inducing Honeybee

Increasing the damage of the Damage Over Time effect

sounds good

77 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Stealth Detection

Reducing the number of levels needed to avoid detection

meh.

87 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Monster Revival

Increasing the duration of this half the time of prerequisite skill Capturing Monster

Good but...

What about taming Monsters stronger than level 85+ ?

Most important is the Weapon Question for Avenger. What about Uppercut from Hunter?

can we use: Inducing Honeybee, Spreading Chill and Chemical Bomb Firing with Knuckle? 

Edited by Sandyman, 27 August 2015 - 11:12 AM.

#36 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:44 AM

We can take a look at battlefield rewards and how to adjust them to be more productive. 

Please a system for Kill / Assist / Death. KSers are the worst.

Most damage = kill count, 2nd most damage = assist.

#37 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

Honor point seller???? 

No. Ask a thousand more times, 1000 more NO.

making the rewards "better" (ala, +1 stat per point is so 2010)

That yeh.

Lvl1 | +1

Lvl2 | +2

Lvl3 | +3

Lvl4 | +4

Lvl5 | +5

Lvl6 | +6

Lvl7 | +7

Lvl8 | +8

lvl9  | +9

Lvl10 | +10

And have 20 level..

#38 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:51 AM

Please a system for Kill / Assist / Death. KSers are the worst.

Most damage = kill count, 2nd most damage = assist.

He said BATTLEFIELD REWARDs, not BATTLEFIELD SYSTEM.

If they increase battlefield rewards, the KSer would get  few points while the one that "killed" would get more contribution. Contribution would mean something...remember there are classes like healers that do less kills, that doesn't mean they are useless.

Edited by Kazara, 27 August 2015 - 07:59 AM.

#39 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:41 AM

Patch notes in progress: (as of 8/27)

Completed (to be included in 176.2 Bug Patch - String typo corrections for various skill description inaccuracies. Example: PvP designation in the description of skills that effect NPC as well as PC. - Fixes for Strongest Battlefield Gear are being tested this week on live server. * If Fixes do not resolve the Strongest Armor issue the Strongest Theme Battlefield will be replaced by Union Theme Battlefields in the schedule for a temporary time. - Skill changes: (in table below)
Job Group Skill Name Change Character Level Defender; Commander; Protector Shield Strike Adding Taunt Effect to all levels of this skill. 67 Defender; Commander; Protector Uplifting Cry Adding additional effect (suggestions welcome); Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90. 100 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Weapon Upgrade Thinking of changing or adding effects modified by this skill to make it more useful 67 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Bombing Increasing the range of the Area Of Effect 77 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Spreading Chill Increasing the range of the Area Of Effect 77 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Inducing Honeybee Increasing the damage of the Damage Over Time effect 77 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Stealth Detection Reducing the number of levels needed to avoid detection 87 Hunter; Avenger; Ranger Monster Revival Increasing the duration of this half the time of prerequisite skill Capturing Monster 100 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Art of War Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 77 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Blood Rage Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 77 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Deflect Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 77 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Burning Dash Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 77 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Warlord's Grip Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 87 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Soul of Berserker Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 87 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Megaton Slash Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 97 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord RAGE Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 97 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Berserker's Savagery Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 97 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Bartuk Legacy Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 97 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Spirit Turtle Shield Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 97 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Counterattack Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 100 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Shred Armor Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 100 Warrior; Berserker; Warlord Blood Canival Max Character level needed for levels of this skill adjusted to level cap 90; Possible change to effects; no further details yet. 100

First of all, thx for sharing some infos with us! I just would suggest something about defender/commander/prot: 

- adding taunt effect to shield strike seems rly useless if bosses have immunity to stun. Instead of this could you increase the hostility of taunting cry skill? Because i have lv10 low blow with lv10 taunt cry but defiler steal aggro and tanking titan rh...I think it's not okay..tanks should be able to keep aggro. And other thing, mystics, defilers, almost everybody tanking easily bosses...maybe could u increase the damage of all bosses? Only prot and maybe commy should be able to tanking bosses.

- Uplifting cry: if we can get something extra effect, a HP buff would be very useful, because commies are like a piece of paper on battlefield/pvp..

- and the last wish: prots have a lot of heals, with dna they can heal pretty nice, its ok. BUT, could u put the Sacred Hand skill to the defender tree? PLEASE!!  (and don't nerf commies, they are already weak, if u want u can add some more dmg to them ofc, those few commy who is still playing would apreciate very much!)

Thank you Helium!

#40 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

lol an heal to defender/commander? NO WAY!!!

Maybe a skill that makes hp recovery work on attack mode would be cool, but heal? Nah

#41 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

Why no way? I think the best would be if only radiant use heal skilles, but in real, every mages have heals, even zerks have heal,too. It would be fair if we could use it also.

Edited by Vernon, 27 August 2015 - 09:00 AM.

#42 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

Going back to work on Warrior, Berserker and Warlord Skills now, I hope to see suggestions (posted before in other threads or not) on the specific set of skills mentioned above in the table which I am working on today (if you posted them before just copy paste them over here for me to read today):

(Comment on these skills most valuable at this time)

Art of War---change to %hp given as mana and evasion -accuracy

Blood Rage---change so light resist effect the leech heal...since u are dealing damage as light and healing yourself this seems proper way to address....(finally some common sense solution that only requires the player to COUNTER through enchantment)

Burning Dash--- add +1 target +2 m aoe range to all levels

Warlord's Grip---change to vamp touch passive

Soul of Berserker---no change needed

Megaton Slash---useless skill

RAGE---no change neeeded(or add +1% to all levels)

Berserker's Savagery---stun immunity only double duration

Bartuk Legacy---no change needed

Spirit Turtle Shield---duration 2 min

Shred Armor---add 3% to all level

Blood Canival---useless skill

i have a solution to the reflect problem btw. every other class has 1 reflect for 1 type of damage. this is why its so overpowered. its one skill that reflects all damage...NOT OK. below suggestions address this and makes it much more balanced by splitting up the magic and phys skill reflect into separate CLASSES.

Counterattack---take out auto attack damage reflect make magic damage reflect ONLY!!!(can be soccer kik) 45% max

Deflect---leave as long range defense add weapon skill reflect ONLY!!!(can be soccer kik) 45% max

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

Commander heal and WL vampiric, I don't wanna read anymore -_-

I thought everyone agree that heals are for healers and vampiric for kruxenas, I hope they remove heal from zerk too.

Edited by Kazara, 27 August 2015 - 09:28 AM.

#44 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:37 AM

I agree with heals for only radiant or for everybody:) I would like to know what Helium thinks about it.

Edited by Vernon, 27 August 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#45 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:58 AM

:heh:

WTF is all this crap ???

You must be playing a bartuk to suggest all these BOOST to a class about to get finally nerfed !

All these skills are about to get castrated.

#46 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

You must be playing a bartuk to suggest all these BOOST to a class about to get finally nerfed !

i just have lvl 80 AA zerk with duals...so yeah. u can make more assumptions keep them to urself or make suggestions that contribute.

#47 Bonecrusha

Bonecrusha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

shorten the time for FoC and IonMine to 10 min per battle and it will be way better i think  

5vs5 battle should be changed since no1 is realy doing it mb set it to 5 min 

and yea zerk need more dmg XD

#48 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:10 PM

5vs5 should be turned in 1vs1 5 minutes, the map is too small for a team vs team.

#49 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:13 PM

Update:

I have not started to compile the patch, so there is 2 sides to that coin:

- There is still time to change things.

- There will not be a patch ready until Monday at earliest.

Regarding the Shield Strike and Bosses. I am setting it up to activate another skill (with the taunt) on a hit (or a miss) so like Druid Revenge Telekinesis for instance. Not so useless.

I am reading over replies today to keep in mind when I start working on these again in the morning.

#50 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:16 PM

Also I should add, anyone reading and thinking that Berserkers are going to become more OP, you have got the wrong idea. We all know what has to happen, even if you are a Berserker, it may make you sad but it is important for the game and we all know it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users