archangelrar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:58 AM

Greetings;

Is there any news/images/SPOILERS about the new dungeon the team is working on?

If it is possible to get some screenshots of armors/boss(es)/mobs.. Some of us are really excited about the upcoming dungeon. (before this post starts getting hate because "there are things more important than the dungeon"..It has been stated that the dungeon wont interfere with the fixes..+ I find the new content thing really interesting and would state that personally (pay attention to this word..personally) I am not even a little bit disappointed (apart from some skill tree changes..) about the way the people(person) who are responsible for requiem handle the situation. They ARE trying.. And it has been stated that they DO care..So, please, no bashing on this thread..thanks..)

Thanks in advance :)

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:25 AM

I would like the new dungeon if it is NEW, and not ugly and bugged as voxyon. Other than dungeon previews, I would like to see the new "exp system" preview...how it will work, and what's it lol

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:31 AM

Btw, I'm pretty bored to wait this patch 176.3, it was planned for July and so far they didn't even preview it.

Same for the new "honor/exp system", still no preview, even if I remember the preview was going to be in "some week".

#4 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:35 PM

same. no log in game for ...hm three weeks now ? don't even know , didn't count. Will stay like this , i suppose.

#5 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:56 AM

My bet:

- Wreched Ship map recalled The Haunted Swamp;

- instead of ghosts, green hammerinas all over;

- a green Biskra will be the final boss;

- armor set is a green version of the 89/90 ones, with the word Swamp on its name.

- you can expect eximius junk from mobs loot.

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:05 AM

My bet:

- armor set is a green version of the 89/90 ones, with the word Swamp on its name.

I bet it will have a different boss inside, what about 20kk to who guess correct?

#7 archangelrar

archangelrar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:12 AM

My bet:

Well..Instead of 89/90..bring back 79 sets haha (dah looks :o)

Well..they already have Black Tower..They can modify some possession beasts (Carlos) to look like final boss (Neubelon)..The dude is supposed to be a great wizard who has the power to match Xenovia..Should be fun to battle a GOD..

#8 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:36 AM

I bet it will have a different boss inside, what about 20kk to who guess correct?

You're on xD

.Should be fun to battle a GOD..

Meet me at battlefields  :heh:  :heh:

Seriously now, tell us more about Black Tower's backgrounds. I've tried to enter that blasted tower for like 2 hours once, back when I was a lil bartuk lost on Lintra server, so I'm quite interested in that place xD.

#9 archangelrar

archangelrar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:54 AM

You're on xD

Meet me at battlefields  :heh:  :heh:

Seriously now, tell us more about Black Tower's backgrounds. I've tried to enter that blasted tower for like 2 hours once, back when I was a lil bartuk lost on Lintra server, so I'm quite interested in that place xD.

Oh-Oh-Oh !! I was a little kruxena..lost in the world of Ethergia.. Since we are both from Lintra (Homie! haha) you know there were not so many people roaming those lands..(well..for the standards back in the day)..I was lost and alone. I wandered towards the Eroded Seashore from the wretched Ghenes gorge..then..my sight was drawn towards the majestic tower. Tower of death. Tower of pain. Tower of despair. Tower of sorrows.. THE BLACK TOWER (drum roll)..uhm.. ..Point is..There is one dude..Neubellon..powerful mage, not even Xenovia herself could beat him..i think she sealed him (not sure)..He is responsible for whats happening at the lands of Parness..Heck, his sister even conquered Ancient temple, the holy place of Xenovia..hue..
...I had much time on my hands back then..so I've been reading quests...

Sorry for the wall of text..

Arch RULES!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users