Release Stability Shadow Sets - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Release Stability Shadow Sets

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:57 AM

I feel renewal's take on statues effects is 100% immunity.
Yet wearing my Ghostring im constantly getting frozen because the consumables for 10sec immunity are impossible to acquire and 100MDEF is only obtainable by lesser classes. 

GR's are cheap and pretty useless in a WoE environment where its too easy to be frozen.
Armour breaks = frozen, GR = frozen, divest accessory = frozen.
It's rather imbalanced for those classes which revolved around other status such as stun and silence because is easy to reach immunity without sacrificing 30% neutral reduction or 70% elemental reduction unlike frozen.

When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Harrods Plaster shadow set (armor, shoes)
DEF + 5.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 20, Gain immunity to the Stone status.
--------------------------
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Insomnia shadow set (armor, shoes)
DEF + 5.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 20, Gain immunity to the Sleep status.
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, peerless shadow set (armor, shoes)
DEF + 5.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 20, Gain immunity to the Silence status.
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Andre shadow set (armor, shoes)
DEF + 5.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 20, Gain immunity to the Blind status.
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Frozen Freezing shadow set (Weapon, earring, pendant)
DEF + 4.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 30, Gain immunity to the Freeze status.
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Neutral shadow set (Weapon, earring, pendant)
DEF + 4.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 30, Gain immunity to the Stun status.
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Frozen Curse shadow set (earring, pendant)
DEF + 5.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 20, Gain immunity to the Curse status.
When equipped with stability Shadow Shield, Vitality shadow set (earring, pendant)
DEF + 5.
If the amount of the entire set of refine is equal or superior 20, Gain immunity to the bleeding status.

Grant these sets offer more than just frozen immunity.
Yet wouldn't you like stun immunity without investing 100 vit on you're TE char?
Or Blind immunity on you GX without sacrificing headgear spaces?

As far as it goes...
I see these sets evolving the game into a more diverse and exciting environment with big spenders having the ability to totally change up their play styles and builds.

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:55 AM

It's balanced as-is. The relevance of statuses is one of the few things RO still has going for it. Just don't default GR.

Also, adding a P2W element whereby a character can benefit from immunity to specific statuses beyond what's given by base stats and primary gear by throwing money at unbreakable, undivestable secondary gear is just broken. So broken.

Marvel Vs Capcom levels of broken.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 24 August 2015 - 04:04 AM.

#3 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:01 AM

Wear unfrozen? Seriously? ...

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:05 AM

Wear unfrozen? Seriously? ...

Remember lol this is the guy that said not immediately recalling every 5 minutes as soon as it comes off cooldown is a waste of the skill.

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:18 AM

I fail to see how people having a way to counter your defense instead of your defense being impermeable is unbalanced?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users