Snow Blues of the warlock is bugged! - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Snow Blues of the warlock is bugged!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inzingia

Inzingia

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:58 AM

Hello, my name is inzignia and I got some little issues with my Snow Blizzard skill of the warlock! I started to level the skill to Lv.1 at Valid Raeth (Not at the F7 one)

After that I couldn't summon the little pinguin which is normally comming out. Everytime I try to summon that penguin the skill starts for a seconds and cancels again. Could anyone help me? Thanks!

~Inzignia

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:26 AM

It is known issue, and workaround has been implemented:

To fight the Snow Blues Skill bug, a workaround has been implemented.
The level requirement for Snow Blues Level 1 and 2 is now set to Level 49.
Due to the fact that skilling Snow Blues Level 1 is bugged in 95% of all cases, the Skill Point cost has been reduced to 0.
Due to the Skill Point costs for Snow Blues Level 1 being set to zero, the costs of Snow Blues Level 2 have been increased slightly from 15 to 20.
All additional Snow Blues Skill Levels stay untouched and will need 15 Skill Points each as usual.

IMPORTANT: Using the Workaround
If you have reached Level 49 and you're able to skill Snow Blues, please skill Snow Blues Level 2 immediately after Level 1 without confirming Level 1 before. Press the '+' button on the Snow Blues skill twice (until it has reached Level 2) without pressing "OK" in between.

What happens if my Level 47 Snow Blues Level 1 is already skilled and working?
It will be disabled until you reach Level 49. At level 49 it will activate itself automatically again. We recommend increasing to Level 2 immediately then.

This workaround will be reverted back to normal the day this bug can be resolved properly.

If you already set skill to lvl1, you may need to reset skills and put it straight to lvl2.

Edited by Nobbye, 24 August 2015 - 07:27 AM.

#3 Inzingia

Inzingia

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:27 AM

Do I have to buy a Advanced Skill Reset for this?

#4 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

If you cannot skill snow blues to lvl2 without reseting skills and if you dont have skill resets from job changes yes you need to buy Advanced skill reset if your lvl is within its range. Reseting skills and putting snow blues to lvl2 at lvl49 worked for me before this workaround was implemented. Just dont press 'OK' when snow blues is lvl1 but make it straight lvl2.
If you cannot skill snow blues to lvl2 without reseting skills and if you dont have skill resets from job changes yes you need to buy Advanced skill reset if your lvl is within its range. Reseting skills and putting snow blues to lvl2 at lvl49 worked for me before this workaround was implemented. Just dont press 'OK' when snow blues is lvl1 but make it straight lvl2.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Do I have to buy a Advanced Skill Reset for this?

You can try to ask our support team for one free skill reset scroll because of this bug. 

#6 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:32 AM

I had the same issue u can level up to 49 put another point in fire ink and snow blues to lv 2 and it will solve the problem without buying skill reset. But dont forget DONT UPGRADE IT IN F7 . I hope it helped :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users