HOW CAN ANYONE ENTER PARTY WITHOUT ANY INVITATION? Is he/she intend to hack? - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

HOW CAN ANYONE ENTER PARTY WITHOUT ANY INVITATION? Is he/she intend to hack?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 henryanderson223

henryanderson223

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:56 PM

Hello~~ this happened to me when im in the middle of party with friend consist of 3 people (included mine).. :wah:  :wah: 
we are going to farm DNAs ... but... somehow... how should i say this, there's a people that add him/herself into our party.
i dont even know her/him... im not inviting him/her into the party... and i did'nt register the party in "N" (search party list)...
how can he/she did that? :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  we tried to comunnicate with that person, but no replies...i kicked her/him from the party, but he/she insist to leave and always infiltrate the party till 3rd attempts... :dunno: 
after we reparty, he/she no longer can infiltrate the party...

AND... when i did change into other character... the ro2 forced close by itself, i tried to login back 2 times but failed, and the window said someone already login using my ID... :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  is this somekind of hacker ? Well, i already change the password.. but im curious bout what happened and this people, pls check this out!

the one who infiltrate the party... the name -removed- , i have the screenshot but i dont know how to attach the photo on this topic...

#2 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:11 PM

AND... when i did change into other character... the ro2 forced close by itself, i tried to login back 2 times but failed, and the window said someone already login using my ID... 

That's may appear if your client wrongly force closed (not by task manager) or from disconnect

#3 henryanderson223

henryanderson223

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:21 PM

That's may appear if your client wrongly force closed (not by task manager) or from disconnect

owh, thats my first time to be forced close like that.. without any warning or windows pop-up...

when i tried to log in back, its like someone open my account.. i did try to log in back 2x...

usually if i was disconnected, i will be freeze not force close like that... tht time my internet is fine, so i doubt if it is internet issues...

what i wondered is... how can that person inflitrate the party, and can it be any moves of hacker?

#4 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:42 PM

Please remember to not post player names or screenshots of players in forum discussions.

Regarding your issue you experienced, please make a ticket for it if you have not done so already as it is the fastest way for your issue to be addressed by the Support Team  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users