AA improvements - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AA improvements

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

the idea of spreading the buffs among all classes is good.. but dont give theme extreme values... either you nerf them to an acceptable strength or remove redundant buffs from the cleric so that other classes are obliged or make it mandatory for other classes to get the buffs (people will hate this.. esp. pvmers), coz as of now only a handful of players has these buffs and they greatly influence the outcome of the battle.

#27 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:10 AM

Random question. Presuming the buff bot was to be adapted, wouldn't giving it maximum STR,DEX etc buffs completely destroy the CHA market value of items? I mean, you don't actually need them for Dungeons, I've proven that already, that only leaves PVP. So.... how is that different from my many past proposals where people raged at me for what could 'possibly ruins the market' vs doing it on purpose guaranteed? 

#28 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:49 PM

if buff bots were to be implemented, it should only give the general buffs (which are the pvp battle pots) and should be buffed to equal the the regular buff pots which are crafted by dealers

#29 cuteicutecute

cuteicutecute

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:45 AM

I had a few ideas to maybe make Game Arena (pvp) a little better for everyone,

• To start I thought maybe add some buff bots at the spawns so if your team has no cleric you at least still have a fighting chance, nothing worse than just getting slaughtered by a team that has buffs and you're sitting there like fresh meat to a pack of wolves because you don't have the equal advantage.

• Second maybe adding goulash into game arena too? Red pots only doesn't really work well when it comes to balancing, I notice classes like bow scouts, raiders, champs get wrecked in seconds from gun bourgs, having red pots only doesn't provide enough hp regen to be able to effectively fight a crowd of people if you are getting aimed out by a gun bourg.

• Third, Now I know the Dev team isn't going to be fussed on this idea but removing game arena energy will provide the game to be more active, more players, more people in the games of Akram etc, Now I know you guys are all for the game arena energy when it comes to the money making side of things, but think more players = more people buying item mall, more people buying item mall equals more money? did you notice after the merge when the GA was free how many players there were? the game was as active as it's been in a long time.

Just some thoughts, doubt they will be listened to but worth a shot :)

your idea is good but the point is no one well buy honor reward and prem.. how can they do business btw..  you must also think how they think if you want to implement your idea.. what is it for them.. they just gonna close thread cause no one cares. sad... they are not asking how to get more people to play this game.. 

#30 JuicyJayz

JuicyJayz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:20 PM

Never played aa , but i had a random idea that would maybe cause some choas in pvp . Which im guessing people love ? Soo , thought id post for fun , cuz no one else is . Again never have played pvp , so ill keep this short . No worries if you dont like idea too .

Maybe some weapons , that have like a down side effect torwards they person you are attacking .Quick Example . Katars -15 dex torward person attacking . Etc
Aoe would have to be less like 5 .

Anyways im bored , no ones posting thought id say something .

#31 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:44 PM

modify the ranking system in GA PVP please, make it so that the ranking is based from the raw points obtained not from raw points+ Bonuses :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users