• Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:38 PM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.3.78

Server Maintenance
2015-08-26, 15:00 Server Time

DS-Events.png

The Money Drop Event and the Monster Card Blending Event will be extended until next week.

DS-Changes.png
- The missing "bar fill-up effect" for the new Lvl. 50+/60+ HP/MP potions will be added.
- Some in-game texts will be fixed.

BigWheel
Removals:

Cutie Maid Yellow Set
Colorful Hanbok Set (female)
Handbok Set (male)

Additions:

Detective's Set
Pilot Set
General's Set

MixBoard
Removals:
White Martial Arts [Advanced]

Ladie's Battle Set [Special]

Ghostbusters Set [Deluxe]

Additions:
High Elf Set [Advanced Tab]

Gothic Kimono Set (male) [Special Tab]
Gothic Kimono Set (female) [Special Tab]

Ragged Ghost Set [Deluxe Tab]

Note: Patch notes are subject to change. 

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

MixBoard
Additions:
Ragged Ghost Set [Deluxe Tab]

Finally in October for celebrating Halloween !
...Wait. Do we have seasons in Dragon Saga ? .-.

Spoiler

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 25 August 2015 - 01:50 PM.

#3 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:19 PM

Gothic Kimono Set (male) [Special Tab]

Gothic Kimono Set (female) [Special Tab]

how does it look like? :p_conf:

#4 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

Release the ghosts before Halloween comes. Muhahaha

#5 kevcool100

kevcool100

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada
  • Server:The Last :3

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:58 PM

They do this like Ghostbuster

#6 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:36 PM

Honestly, I find the money drop event more trouble than it's worth. I'm sure a lot of people like it, and I have a feeling I'm going to get some hate for this, but it's an event that I wouldn't like to see return in the future. The amounts are too small, and opening them is incredibly tedious.

Yes, the amounts are small to have minimal effect on the economy, but opening the IM item should just give you that small amount instead of having to open a bunch, fill your consumable inventory, switch over, click f1 click f1 click f1 click f1, repeat.

Anyways, nothing really sticks out to me this week, but the potion filly-uppy fix (that is now a word) is nice. Thanks.

#7 Kenshiboy

Kenshiboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGalaxy,Sometimes in heaven :)
  • Server:only one

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

its really low its like 400+ money gasha box u get 100+ gold only.  but its fine for me better have 100 gold than nothing.

#8 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:19 PM

Honestly, I find the money drop event more trouble than it's worth. I'm sure a lot of people like it, and I have a feeling I'm going to get some hate for this, but it's an event that I wouldn't like to see return in the future. The amounts are too small, and opening them is incredibly tedious.

Yes, the amounts are small to have minimal effect on the economy, but opening the IM item should just give you that small amount instead of having to open a bunch, fill your consumable inventory, switch over, click f1 click f1 click f1 click f1, repeat.

Anyways, nothing really sticks out to me this week, but the potion filly-uppy fix (that is now a word) is nice. Thanks.

I think it could be a good idea to get rid of the press-F1-to-confirm dialouge of the money pouches altogether, event or not. There's no real use being told explicitly how much money was in a pouch.

Hopefully Popcorn can say if this change is possible.

Edited by Laburey21, 25 August 2015 - 09:23 PM.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

Finally in October for celebrating Halloween !
...Wait. Do we have seasons in Dragon Saga ? .-.

Spoiler

How funny... You guys begged for the Ragged Set for ages (have a look at the request topic) but now when finally the sockets have been removed no one wants it...  :heh:

This event has been implemented also for low level players, since a gold X times event kills the economy. For players like you and me this amounts are small for sure, but for newcomers and low-level players they're not.

I think it could be a good idea to get rid of the press-F1-to-confirm dialouge of the money pouches altogether, event or not. There's no real use being told explicitly how much money was in a pouch.

Hopefully Popcorn can say if this change is possible.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is made client side...  :p_sad:

#10 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:27 PM

I understand, and I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, or anything. :)
Free gold is free gold, tedious and annoying or not. I'm actually rather relieved, coming from a game where the motto from high level forum is "panic sell wands" every update, due to the massively fluctuating economy. MOST things are pretty stable here, and if prices spike from an event, they settle down quick.

Customer service is wonderful, with very small issues from it occasionally, the only real problem with the game are the bugs that'll most likely be fixed down the road after the takeover of the game is complete. So.. why did I complain about the event? Iunno. It's the Internet, I need something to complain about I suppose! /rambling

Thanks for putting GB back on. Need a set for another character anyways.

#11 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:11 AM

how does it look like? :p_conf:

That is a pretty good question. I want to know too. :p_smile:

Thanks for putting GB back on. Need a set for another character anyways.

GB set is getting removed by this maint. I guess ragged comes in for it. :p_smile:

Yay! :heh:

Maybe I'm one out of few but........I always wanted to get my hands on the ragged set so I can look like a floating (partly) invisible ghost.

So it's mixing time again, yup. :p_smile:

#12 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:38 AM

Way back up to 13 months ago, there was also X gold during weekends. I don't know why they remove it. I talked with Popcorn, he said it was not fair for low level player. Now I just think about during weekends, MOST people have 1 choice : Go F7 due X exp...they spend their weekdays to farm gold.

x gold is not really a different category with x exp. It's already not fair because the high level players receive more from the bonus but actually, things are tougher than low level players.

I think if we get x gold back during weekends, people can have more choices whether F7 or mission mode. Yes, x1.5 gold, x2 gold does not bring significant change but it's at least better than the decision of this cancelled event : x5 gold.

Edited by SoulSight, 26 August 2015 - 03:54 AM.

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:42 AM

I talked with Poop...

First time it was a joke and I took it like a joke but it begins to get an insulting character. Please stop calling me this way.

#14 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:51 AM

ok I'm sorry, edit out.

Edited by SoulSight, 26 August 2015 - 03:54 AM.

#15 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

That is a pretty good question. I want to know too. :p_smile:

GB set is getting removed by this maint. I guess ragged comes in for it. :p_smile:
Yay! :heh:
Maybe I'm one out of few but........I always wanted to get my hands on the ragged set so I can look like a floating (partly) invisible ghost.
So it's mixing time again, yup. :p_smile:

Whoops. I misread it! Haha. Ragged it is!

#16 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:23 PM

Im not sure if this would work with these, but some items, you can drag them down to the quickslot and just spam open them. Me i dont farm, so i cant check for myself. Itll help alot if it does work.

#17 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

Im not sure if this would work with these, but some items, you can drag them down to the quickslot and just spam open them. Me i dont farm, so i cant check for myself. Itll help alot if it does work.

No siree, as the money bags are all different items, it wouldn't work, sadly

#18 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

Servers are up and running!

Please make sure to patch the client to version 0.3.79!

Enjoy!

Important Information

With this maintenance we implemented an

"underlevel protection" to prevent underlevel farming abuse

of dungeons and mission maps.

We thought this is necessary to get rid of the

constant player bans.

This protection works as follows:

If you enter a mission map or dungeon for which your

character does not meet the level requirements

the char will constantly die.

This is NO bug!

All chars which meet the requirements can

continue playing without being affected.

Only the "underlevel" chars will be affected.

Here is a short overview over the level requirements:

Mission Maps

Spoiler

Dungeons

Spoiler

Edited by Popcorn, 26 August 2015 - 03:04 PM.

#19 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

This is most helpful popcorn! Something that protects the players instead of simply banning

#20 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:33 PM

yea and no, cause player can still afk farm if the lv is there so player will now boost the the lv low charater until he reach the lv needed to farm abus again.  it's just a mater of time befor they start using the same methods.

but the low lv protection is a good thing. but we can bypass it in the long run.

#21 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

yea and no, cause player can still afk farm if the lv is there so player will now boost the the lv low charater until he reach the lv needed to farm abus again.  it's just a mater of time befor they start using the same methods.

but the low lv protection is a good thing. but we can bypass it in the long run.

Never forget that multiclienting using a 3rd party tool is still not allowed. Also one has no longer the possibility to create low-level chars just for farming purposes. It now needs a bit more effort.

#22 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

i was wondering is the low lv restriction will affect the normal map zone too? cause i know some player was using low lv charater to teleport charater for the GOLD save :hmm:

2nd question about the auto death. is the death will make us lose exp. cause if yea we can use it to lose exp for the hunter farm charater^^ that will help us alots. and is there a possibility they add a IM item or in a shop that make us get 0 exp with monster and quest so we can farm low lv hunter mission with out the fear of lvling up?

Edited by zirothos, 26 August 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#23 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:58 PM

i was wondering is the low lv restriction will affect the normal map zone too? cause i know some player was using low lv charater to teleport charater for the GOLD save :hmm:

It does not affect the normal map zones. Only mission maps and dungeons.

Edited by Popcorn, 26 August 2015 - 04:05 PM.

#24 flubsy

flubsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

Would it be possibly to change some of these level/dungeon requirements to plus/minus 15.

as I am a near max geared/stat lv 60, I do farm drakos and once in a while tag along for elga.

With the same reasoning, exp is gained as long as the mob lvls are within 15 lvls of each other.  During an exp boost event when I need to make another card farmer or another character, I tend to transfer legend +20 items to a low lvl so it is able to farm much higher lvl dungeons.  I believe there needs to be a better solution than the level restriction/death.  Especially with sockets existing and the such, it's possible to go to dungeons at a lower level.  

#25 Looneyjooney93

Looneyjooney93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

How long will ragged stay in the mixboard? Until the next maintenance? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users