Am I the ONLY ONE Disappointed with "Jawaii Set"? - Knight - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Am I the ONLY ONE Disappointed with "Jawaii Set"?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BaalMardikt

BaalMardikt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:03 PM

C'mon! I just watched the preview, as Blacksmith is easy, but I just look the new Sword and Shield and it was a TOTALLY DISAPPOINT...

But the most Epic Fail here is that Anyone was talking about it in the forum... Am I the only one that notices that? or maybe nobody cares because they Use those "Costumes" that hide the Gears?

And talking about the Gears, I Really, REALLY Don't wanna watch them, If the Sword and Shield are like that, I'm totally scared of the Gears.

If anyone can post the Sets (Not only Knights, Every Sets from Jawaii, I'll appreciate it).

Why do I want this?: To Show you how bad this is...

#2 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:48 PM

I admit i still didn't check them but do you know you can preview any gear from any job expert just by pressing ctrl and hovering your mouse on the gear's icon? In this way you can preview also noel equip (you will be transformed in a noel in the pic). Anyway this time we share gears with warriors buy i heard they chose the knight's old models for the new gears

#3 BaalMardikt

BaalMardikt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:37 AM

I admit i still didn't check them but do you know you can preview any gear from any job expert just by pressing ctrl and hovering your mouse on the gear's icon? In this way you can preview also noel equip (you will be transformed in a noel in the pic). Anyway this time we share gears with warriors buy i heard they chose the knight's old models for the new gears

Yeah, I know that, the same works with Weapons in "Job Menu" (Not Learned). And as I said, I watched the Sword and Shield (and every weapon) I can't see the Gears yet because we CAN'T craft them... Gears looks to be able to get by purchasing with MP or another kind of Points or Coins... I don't know really, but I don't wanna watch them. Weapons already looks like.... Uhmm...

THIS:

maxresdefault.jpg

BUT WORSE, The sword looks like a piece of green wood, and add the edge and done a "Sword" ¬¬U Sword my *** The same with the Shield... Is just a rounded green wood... That's all...

#4 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:01 AM

already bnought gears from job expert O_o

#5 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1021 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

Yeah, I know that, the same works with Weapons in "Job Menu" (Not Learned). And as I said, I watched the Sword and Shield (and every weapon) I can't see the Gears yet because we CAN'T craft them... Gears looks to be able to get by purchasing with MP or another kind of Points or Coins... I don't know really, but I don't wanna watch them. Weapons already looks like.... Uhmm...

THIS:

BUT WORSE, The sword looks like a piece of green wood, and add the edge and done a "Sword" ¬¬U Sword my *** The same with the Shield... Is just a rounded green wood... That's all...

Well, Jawaii is a tropical island, so the theme of the gears is kinda "made with leafs" or jungle-like, whatever you want to define it. Personally, I don't have much problem with that but each person can have different tastes and most end-game players do walk around with costumes. It's been ages since I saw someone wear only gears (specially since good-looking costumes like Traditional oriental are dirt cheap).

I understand that your purpose is for everyone to take the time to post screenshots of sets so you can point out how awful they are for you, but as a little piece of advice, you can save others that time if you go to an Artisan Expert NPC, click Craft and check the gears in the list of available designs. Those gears aren't bought with MP nor coins, they're crafted and the designs are sold by the experts like it used to be long ago.

Edited by faku1810, 29 August 2015 - 07:59 AM.

#6 BaalMardikt

BaalMardikt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Well, Jawaii is a tropical island, so the theme of the gears is kinda "made with leafs" or jungle-like, whatever you want to define it. Personally, I don't have much problem with that but each person can have different tastes and most end-game players do walk around with costumes. It's been ages since I saw someone wear only gears (specially since good-looking costumes like Traditional oriental are dirt cheap).

I understand that your purpose is for everyone to take the time to post screenshots of sets so you can point out how awful they are for you, but as a little piece of advice, you can save others that time if you go to an Artisan Expert NPC, click Craft and check the gears in the list of available designs. Those gears aren't bought with MP nor coins, they're crafted and the designs are sold by the experts like it used to be long ago.

I just entered the game a few minutes ago, the first time I wasn't able to do that, check in Masters and all... The Gears weren't in the List, now they are... In fact, the first time there was a Bugged "Quest" in Blacksmith Expert....

And this is how Knight/Warrior Set looks like:

11924971_1632001670418078_55634536428762

The weapons were different since first look. Now they look like Real Iron, still Jungle-styled, but now is a bit better than last time... Next time I'll post the rest of the classes... But Still disappointed by this... just Leaves and 1 Skull... The Visor is the worse XD I told you I didn't wanted to see it... It makes others think that my Hair is Green!!! At least make something that can cover my eyes.. THAT'S EPIC!

Edited by BaalMardikt, 29 August 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#7 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Well, there's always that awesome little toggle in the character window to "Show Job Outfit" if you really can't stand to look at it and don't own a costume.  

But srs... Everyone becomes tree people after ml 40? That gaia ymir... Being hip before it's hip!  :p_omg:

#8 BaalMardikt

BaalMardikt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

Well, there's always that awesome little toggle in the character window to "Show Job Outfit" if you really can't stand to look at it and don't own a costume.  

But srs... Everyone becomes tree people after ml 40? That gaia ymir... Being hip before it's hip!  :p_omg:

Indeed... Yeah, looks like the best way to avoid this...

And, most of them will look like "Archer/BM Ymir Child"... It'll take me a LOT of time to reach that lv, but meanwhile, I'll enjoy my Epic Armors: Osiris and Himmelmez set even Edga... After that, I'll be exposed as a Blacksmith my entire life ;)

#9 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

I would be more disappointed if i was a warrior forced to wear a knight set as happens with this new set XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users