Sera does not use pain killer on owner - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sera does not use pain killer on owner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:09 AM

ok, my problem is the ai is not working correctly on my gene. it does not use pain killer on the owner automatically, but it uses pain killer on other people once their duration runs out.

so right now i have to manually cast pain killer on my gene and its annoying, i dont know what happened.

i also have another gene on another account with a sera and pain killer, but it works fine. it automatically casts pain killer on the owner nonstop after every duration ends.

after trying that, i tried checking the other gene again and it still does not cast pain killer automatically on the owner.

i only use 1 ai and just open multiple clients. but i tried logging the 2 gene on the same client so the only thing thats a problem is the ai.

i must have done something, i just dont know. i need help for configuring this. thanks.

#2 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

Might need to check the homu tactics tab and make sure its set right

#3 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

Might need to check the homu tactics tab and make sure its set right

already did that (i only see monster ids there), and why is the other gene working, but not this one. they both have same sera with pain killer using the same AI with the same client. the only difference is they are in different accounts. so i'm assuming something happened to my AI which stopped one of the owners from getting automatically pk'ed. and i dont know how that might happen.

#4 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:19 PM

What AI are you using?

#5 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

it was azzy ai, and it works now, i don't know what happened, but since it's ok i'm able to play it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users