• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iYayaDub

iYayaDub

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:28 AM

I've learned that the game can be multicliented but I really don't wanna level two accounts especially that I seem to be lagging with just one on. And can each class stand alone or do they need each other's buff to be good at all?

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:41 AM

Solo play is very difficult at some stages, but it is possible. Try to get a party in the areas where there aren't many quests, and carry food and red/blue pots with you. Some classes are easier than others. Artisans and FS clerics can be extremely hard to level, so I suggest you go for an offensive build on them, then change to the build you want once you have them maxed.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:35 AM

TL;DR No, it's not viable at all. I've done the math, it will take you 2-3 years to max. 

#4 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:27 PM

6 characters so you wont depend from other people.

2 clerics for guaranteed survival
2 aoe - spear champ maybe
1 mage nuke or knight with sacri
1 lurer

when you max, you may reset 1 cleric to Battle cleric. the other champ to axe.

your lurer can be raider using bow then reset to katar when maxed.

Edited by WongFeiHong, 30 August 2015 - 01:28 PM.

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

He/she doesn't want to multiclient, that is the problem. Plus, it can be hard to do that without botting, which is illegal. The OP stated that they lag with just one client, so six might not be doable. I suggest that they do as many quests as they can, get parties when they can't do quests, do dungeons whenever possible, and make sure they have plenty of food and pots.

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:16 PM

As I said before, it's not viable. It's obviously do-able, and the classes are well equipped and capable of it, it's just the time frame that's an issue. Doing it truly Solo, meaning no multiclienting or regular party activity, would literally take you years to accomplish. This is why I focused so much effort into bringing attention to the fact that we need EXP modifiers for Quests for those who want to take the story told route to leveling. 

#7 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:00 AM

As I said before, it's not viable. It's obviously do-able, and the classes are well equipped and capable of it, it's just the time frame that's an issue. Doing it truly Solo, meaning no multiclienting or regular party activity, would literally take you years to accomplish. This is why I focused so much effort into bringing attention to the fact that we need EXP modifiers for Quests for those who want to take the story told route to leveling. 

Totally agree with feuer. It will take forever to level by yourself unless you find a party kind enough to take you in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users