Cannot find File: Sprite (or) Spr :: Cannot find File: Sprite 2015 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cannot find File: Sprite (or) Spr :: Cannot find File: Sprite 2015

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 enlightmentseven

enlightmentseven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

Well you read the Title of this topic. It occurs right after I logged in and choose the character. There's a small window pop up with words "Cannot find File: Sprite"  or "Spr :: Cannot find File: Sprite"  with weird illegible characters. I just downloaded the new installer (that is April 2015). I uninstalled the old game and deleted the old "C:/Gravity" folder and install the new one. Right after long time patching, I able to click play then the menu shown up asked for my id and pass. After I put 'em I enter the game. Then this window pop up. I had to click "ok" many time or "enter" before it goes away. I found out that the pop up may appear if I meet up with people with weird or in this case latest head gear. I can't even move a 1 block of space without the pop up shown. So how am I suppose to leveling...? I got killed. I uninstall again, then deleted the "C:/Gravity" again and reinstall it again. Guess what? same problems occur...

I done some fixing but other problems appear, then suddenly I'm all alone at Prontera No NPC No player. Now I already uninstall the Game and deleted "C:Gravity" again and reinstall it again. The 1st problem still there... What should I do...?Please help me...  :help:  :help:  :help:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: 

Screen Shot:

1st Error

2s6o55d.jpg

It is Installed and reinstall today 29th August 2015

2hga3yo.jpg

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:31 PM

You are missing a patch from months ago, specifically for Thor server. You have stated that your client has been patching for a while but have you kept a close eye on the very first patch it starts downloading?

Keep this game copy for now and try reinstalling the game in a different hard drive or a different directory, then make sure to run Ragnarok.exe under Administrator privileges. If it starts patching note down the very first patch file name it's downloading.

One more question, where did you download the installer from?

#3 enlightmentseven

enlightmentseven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:32 PM

I downloaded from this page : 

http://www.playragnarok.com/downloads/clientdownload.aspx

#4 GianaBucao

GianaBucao

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

Same with him , been trying to solve this for whole day. but none of them working. Reinstalling, turnoff anti virus even firewall, never notify UAC could someone help us? I'm frustrated. 

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:43 PM

Did you try to reinstall the game into a different directory or a hard drive? Just avoid reinstalling under \Program Files then run the patcher Ragnarok.exe.

Keep an eye on the patching progress and if it hangs at a certain point, the client is not patched properly to make it clear.

What kind of Antivirus are you using?

#6 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:23 AM

Try the following:
  • If you have any download managers installed, such as FlashGet, Free Download Manager, or GetRight, then configure them to not integrate with Internet Explorer.
  • Reset Internet Explorer's configuration.
  • Close any and all open clients.
  • Save the following file into your client installation folder and replace the existing copy:

patch.inf
  • Open the Renewal client.

Edited by Axylus, 14 October 2015 - 07:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users