ill-mannered activities................... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ill-mannered activities...................

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:20 AM

Earlier I have written a content here to complain I got banned about 1 hour ago, WarpPortal Support Team solved the problem very quick! so i think i should explain what happened here, in case misunderstanding

so, at first, if u saw this content this day earlier, when I in TI doing my daily quest earlier this day, a GM show up, and teleported me twice, I don't understand why he's doing that, I asked why, no reply, a few hours later, I got banned. 

at first, I thought they banned me cuz they confirmed me as a bot according to the "Teleport Test", so I make content here to complain, cuz if that was really a way to test a bot, it would be ridicules. In the same time, I submitted a ticket, thought it requires at least 3 days.

but  WarpPortal Support Team solved the problem very quick! Turns out, they banned me not cuz they thought i'm a bot, it was becuz a "ill-mannered activities".....they banned me, so they can remove the item which related to the "ill-mannered activities."

Though i still don't understand why the GM teleport me twice  :p_swt: , I mean, it was really dangerous in TI :p_sick: 

and for the "ill-mannered activities" i can't say much, I did have heard that, my roommate got banned a few days ago, she has submitted a ticket, but still no reply, the HBP which here WarpPortal Support Team says is the  item related to the "ill-mannered activities." was from her, now we can know why she got banned, just, I heard that 300M zeny was a gift from someone in our QQ group, I asked her, if she saw a +9 HBP which under 250M, then tell me, but she just ask someone in our QQ group to lend some zeny and then bought it for me. I'm sorry that she got banned cuz me, I hope she can be released soon too. 

I'm thinking, if she can find out the chat record in QQ group, which can prove that these 300M r lending from someone in the QQ group, can this be a evidence? though the record is unfortunately not in English

Edited by Archerdirk, 31 August 2015 - 04:07 AM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:30 AM

Submit a support ticket and include what you have witnessed with said GM, further suspension details can't be discussed on forums.

#3 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:34 AM

Submit a support ticket and include what you have witnessed with said GM, further suspension details can't be discussed on forums.

I don't remember the number of this GM, just remember him dressing like a wizard, and wearing a Witch's Pumpkin Hat, at least it looks like a  Witch's Pumpkin Hat

Edited by Archerdirk, 31 August 2015 - 04:08 AM.

#4 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:57 AM

I thought GMs would try to do something like Deal the character suspected on being a bot.

EDIT: I hope everything goes ok for you, pal.

Edited by Noxnel, 31 August 2015 - 03:59 AM.

#5 AkaneSwifthand

AkaneSwifthand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:32 AM

Lately the GMs are doing a fantastic job

Congratulations

#6 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

That QQ Group sounds like an RMT group.

#7 kirakat

kirakat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_O
  • Server:Windows 2003

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:37 AM

QQ group? is that a private group of some kind? hmmm lending money, the one's who are lending money are either rich or easy to trick..or there might be something else? :p_smile:.. just like Cinnamon said, submit a ticket and ask what is this ill mannered thingy. Nothing's gonna happen here.. And oh yes, GMs lately have been doing fantastic job.. I reported a bot yesterday and guess what. Haven't seen them in the map im playing at  :p_laugh:

#8 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:40 AM

That QQ Group sounds like an RMT group.

LOL.....QQ was a communication-software, just like "whatsup", "Skype", "Wechat" and btw WeChat is from the same company of QQ, QQ-Group is not an RMT group, everyone can build a group with his own QQ, and all our IRO-CHAOS-Players r mostly in this Group, we can't type our own language in IRO, so we just usually talk in the QQ group, QQ is really a famous popular communication-software, almost all Chinese r using it, and including its function: QQ-Group

Edited by Archerdirk, 31 August 2015 - 04:47 AM.

#9 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:46 AM

yeah QQ is chatting platform..... mostly used by asian

#10 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:47 AM

QQ group? is that a private group of some kind? hmmm lending money, the one's who are lending money are either rich or easy to trick..or there might be something else? :p_smile:.. just like Cinnamon said, submit a ticket and ask what is this ill mannered thingy. Nothing's gonna happen here.. And oh yes, GMs lately have been doing fantastic job.. I reported a bot yesterday and guess what. Haven't seen them in the map im playing at  :p_laugh:

" lending money are either rich or easy to trick.." We won't think that, I mean, we r all foreigner here, not just in game, also in the real world, if we can't trust each other, who else can we still trust? besides, some in the Group r really crazy rich, I mean, a few of them used to say, that he got so many zeny that he can't hold them with one or two characters. and as i know, 1 of them even got  “Thanatos Card”, this thing worth more than 1000 dollar, I heard? 

Edited by Archerdirk, 31 August 2015 - 04:49 AM.

#11 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:57 AM

Thank you for your contribution. (=

#12 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:58 AM

" lending money are either rich or easy to trick.." We won't think that, I mean, we r all foreigner here, not just in game, also in the real world, if we can't trust each other, who else can we still trust? besides, some in the Group r really crazy rich, I mean, a few of them used to say, that he got so many zeny that he can't hold them with one or two characters. and as i know, 1 of them even got  “Thanatos Card”, this thing worth more than 1000 dollar, I heard? 

1000 dollars? wow that's a lot of REAL MONEY.

#13 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:01 AM

1000 dollars? wow that's a lot of REAL MONEY.

I don't know, Just heard from them when one time they were making fun with the owner of the "Thanatos Card"

#14 kirakat

kirakat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_O

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:03 AM

Thank you for your contribution. (=

Your welcome ^_^ 1 or 2 bots blasted to smithereens make me happy anyways.. well.. who doesn't?

#15 kirakat

kirakat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_O

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

Hmmm i see.. crazy rich hm?  :p_smile:  i wonder what they do for a living or what they do for them to get that rich in this game...And wow.. a Thanatos card  :p_omg:

#16 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:13 AM

Hmmm i see.. crazy rich hm?  :p_smile:  i wonder what they do for a living or what they do for them to get that rich in this game...And wow.. a Thanatos card  :p_omg:

don't know how, just one day one of them said that some kind of earning 18M in 40min? but he didn't say how, and the Thanatos card, I'm nor sure how much it worth, just heard them saying, that it worth more than 1000 dollar, they can just sell it and rob a bank or sth.... :p_err:

#17 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:17 AM

Perhaps GMs traced the gifted Zeny and was found to be from shady sources. That being said, for a definite answer your friend will have to communicate with the GM team through a support ticket, inquiring about suspension details on forums will make your head spin.

#18 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:04 AM

don't know how, just one day one of them said that some kind of earning 18M in 40min? but he didn't say how, and the Thanatos card, I'm nor sure how much it worth, just heard them saying, that it worth more than 1000 dollar, they can just sell it and rob a bank or sth.... :p_err:

so RMT to fund RL illegal activities?

#19 Archerdirk

Archerdirk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:19 AM

so RMT to fund RL illegal activities?

how's that coming? He just said he can earn 18M in 40 min, didn't say how, but not RMT, I remember there's a youtu video, which teach how to get 500k zeny per 6 min....just not sure if it's real, google "500K per 6 min", maybe u can find it

Edited by Archerdirk, 31 August 2015 - 06:19 AM.

#20 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:24 AM

maybe check out tiki tuesday 

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:26 AM

how's that coming? He just said he can earn 18M in 40 min, didn't say how, but not RMT, I remember there's a youtu video, which teach how to get 500k zeny per 6 min....just not sure if it's real, google "500K per 6 min", maybe u can find it

according to the internets even you can make 6k a week while working from home and following these simple steps!

#22 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:06 AM

according to the internets even you can make 6k a week while working from home and following these simple steps!

Google is your best friend.

#23 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:44 AM

Sounds more like WPE scammers but I might just be thinking this because of a recent scammer warning that was posted elsewhere for the same amount of zeny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users