37 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:27 AM

Hey guys, i'm in need of help with this, i know that mado is better and all but i really like axe mecha, i need to know some things.

I have a FAW+9 with spell 15, should i sell it to buy a HBP+9 or trade for another FAW with other enchants?

What's the place i should be leveling once i become mecha? and if possible, list some itens to reduce the damage in that place

What's the better weapom + card + enchant for Axe Tornado skill?

Can you tell me a good build? i've made so many mistakes..

How can i reduce the delay of the cast of Axe Tornado?

And finally, do you guys know a good place to farm? like drops of 1000 - 2000 zeny with map very mobbed?

Please help me.

Edited by Dadiris, 01 September 2015 - 05:43 PM.

#2 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:44 AM

No TI and no Quest Leveling Place:

Dessert Wolfs till 105-106
Magma Dungeon 2 105 - 125. 130 If double/triple EXP Event + Battle Manual
Scaraba Dungeon 2 130 - 155 Lava Flow + Axe Tornado Combo.

You could try Byalan/Izlude Dun 5 too. I never leveled there though, so maybe someone else could put his experience here.

------
For DWs, you aint need special EQ. If you want some Redux, 2x Rofl or Adv. Rofl or G.Rings and Immune Nyd or HBP. Should be enough for their Fire skills. i used Water Endow and a Porcellio Bone Plate there also, but you aint need that.

Magma 2:
Rideword Hat or Vana Hat
Any Mid
Any L.HG
Fire Armor/Fire Armor [1] With Porce or Peco or any Armor with Pasana.
+7(+) Veteran Axe with 2 Hunterfly Cards (No matter what others will tell you, it works good with Axe Tornado in Mag2, trust me)
Immune Nyd, Wak Wak Nyd, FS FAW or Immune/Wakwak+9 HBP. (I used my +9 Immune HBP here)
Variants or FS Enchanted Time Boots.
2x Glorious, G.Ring+MoH Combo, Kafra Blossom anything, 2x Adv. Rofl or normal Rofl.

You can use Wind Endow here. You will 1 Shot all Monsters with Axe Tornado Except the Nightmare Terrors. With Holy you will 1 Shot NTs but no other Mobs till level 114 or so.

---
Scaraba Dungeon 2:

(optional) Giearth Carded Mid
+8 (+) Hurricane Fury with Caramel Card (FS/FS Enchanted)
Porce/Peco/Sandman Valk Armor < Cause of Queen Scaraba, Mechanic can Solo her actually really good. Lava Flow > HSCR is Great!!
Immune or Devi Garment for MVP (Power Up'ed Brandish hurts...) - Wakwak Garment for Normal Scara leveling
Variants or STR Boots with Bear Power/Lucky Day and Fighting Spirit
2x G.Scaraba Accs. Or Reduction Accs (like Post above)

Optional Tactic: Are you good in EQ switching? If yes, Hotkey yourself good FLEE Gear. My Build already had 90 AGI when I Hit level 133. So I used Kavach Icarus Dragon Manteau + Alicel Dragon Vest for Mobbing. Mobbing was really easy, switch right back for your ATK Gear, if they Fiber Lock you or you have enough Scarabas on your back. Lava Flow for Stun and Burning, 2-3 ATs and they are done. I needed 2 ATs.

After 155 I did Instances,ET and general MVPing till 160. Then I needed to switch to Mado, Arm Cannon is too Great and if you are geared enough, maybe some kind Party will take you as Damage Dealer.

Good Luck! 

Edited by RaohSung, 01 September 2015 - 07:45 AM.

#3 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

hey man i want to ask, can i use HF at early leveling and for the sp recovery, does it proc well with the huge sp cost lava flow?? right now i'm leveling with lava flow+moonlight dagger at low TI which i can die easily if too much mobs.

Additional, do axe mecha need high agi?? can i have specific stat? Would be much helpful

#4 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

Even if you are going on max damage with Axe Tornado and good Survival via VIT, I find it more "smooth" if I have some Agi in my build.
I began to MVP with 130, I had 88 AGI then and 91 in level 133. It helps in mobbing a little and the delay after getting hit aint that long like low agi builds. Flee do help later like I said, with EQ switching you get baraly Hit at Scarabas. In general, you dont need much Agi, but me, personaly, I do like AGI. It gives me smoother gameplay and gathering mobs + High Speed Card Ram's.

I dont know for sure, if Lava Flow procs with Earth Deleter Card, but then again, it will proc with Axe Tornado so you could try that out in mobby places like Magma Dun 02.

A survival Tip: Use 2x Hammerfall before using Lava Flow then just go away and let them die. Dont bother for loots, you are leveling not farming.
Sp is an Issue for Lava Flow, you are correct here. But with Vana/RWH, ED Card in Armor and a Double Mali Veteran Axe, you can Combo Hammer Fall > Lava Flow > Axe Tornado and most likely get SP and HP back a lot.

At lower levels, go with Reductions first. Immune HBP or Nyd garment (can give you SP back too) and Variant or Carded E.Variants if you have survival issues. Axe Mechanic is hard to play...

#5 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:37 PM

wow nice. and yeah axe mecha a little bit hard. say does thanatos axe good? i really feel half hearted to buy veteran axe  :p_swt: . right now my vit and str are 90, dex 53 agi 56 and lv 103, what stat should i get after this. i'm happy to find a used to be axe mecha in here :p_love:

#6 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:56 PM

To be honest, I never had it so I can give you my input here on the Thana Axe but should be good, if I read other Topics about the Thana Weapons. Then Try this one out :)

60-65 Dex. Aint Need more for Leveling cause of Axe Mastery. Go up to 60 first. Vit is enough for now. you could get to 95+ after 130.
So, Str and Agi... depends on your taste. I already give you my toughts about AGI. You could get it up to say... 70-75 but then again, if you feel confident and dont need it then go up with STR for more damage, Wakwak Bonus (if you Plan to use it) or Temp Boots Bonus.

Do you plan to solo Instances or MVPs? then you should get 80+ Agi after 130+

#7 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

i'm going for PvM/MVP axe mecha if possible. wow nice so my HF is save for AK card  :p_idea:  so that means i'm on right track. gee it's hard to find axe mecha nowadays :p_sad: . all i find is ppl saying go for arm cannon, no money not a merchant. :pif:

#8 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:31 AM

Arm Cannon is too good to ignore... I hated Mados because I hate this Robot sh!t, the Sprite, Guns on my beloved Axe swinger... after 3 years I tried it out... you know what? Mado is actually good ! (Still, I hate Mado -.-)

#9 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:20 AM

same here but heh, to overkill but awesome, so i don't want to rush on just to feel the game...oh :p_idea:  i just remember about incu pet sp leeching. not to be ignored too..... i think i'll go for lava+moonlight dagger first before tornado+lava cuz i really need sp leech :p_ang:  so w8ing for my thanatos axe first :p_laugh:

#10 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

You can opt for both Axe skills and Arm Cannon / other Mado skills. There's plenty of skill points for you to use, especially if you are only doing PVM / MVP. You can take advantage of the pros and cons of each skill and use them in the applicable situations.

#11 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for the help

#12 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:18 AM

nice. now i'm really excited to main my mecha  :p_laugh: . one more thing, why mado can't cast lava flow?? it suppose can be cast right?? that can be like pre-mado skill before arm cannon, right :p_idea:

#13 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:21 AM

Should be a skill bug. There are some proofs, that it works in kRO...

#14 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:15 AM

i want to cry right now :sob: .... i just now using lava+moonlight and die when to much mob.... i'll try axe tornado after this and see what happen and man what healing stuff should i use?? i'm using carrot right now which i think no longer give the best healing capabilities :p_sad:  and gee why it's a bug :p_swt:

ok this is surprising :p_omg:  i don't know what but probably the dmg i dealt with mado and non-mado have huge difference......my axe tornado with mado is around 7k but for my non-mado without any buff 6-7k or less (dmg test on eggs)....does this means somehow mado skill no longer give bonus to axe mecha :questionmark:  :questionmark:  :questionmark:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 04 September 2015 - 05:27 PM.

#15 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:16 AM

Help please, i can't level in magma dungeon, those horses hits me like 900 - 1000, and there's a video on youtube leveling with lava flow, but the horses damages him only 500, what am i doing wrong? 

MY itens are,

Unfrozen fire armor, this gives me only 25 armor

Vanar helmet +9

Variant Shoes

Teleport clip

Sweet Belt

Malicious Giant Axe +7

Pirate Dagger

Heroic Backpack +9

What should i do? what you suggest me to sell from those and what should i buy? 

Help me please

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

put raydric or deviling card to your HBP

#17 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:39 PM

I'm thinking in using a  Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb [1] +9 with raydric isntead of the HBP+9

Do you think is worth?

I'm having a really hard time to recovering back my lost sp 

Edited by Dadiris, 14 September 2015 - 02:41 PM.

#18 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:24 AM

Gives resistance to elemental attacks too +extra SP and a chance to leech some SP so why not? Try it and look if you get better results then with your HBP but for Magma and for the resistance part, the Nyd should be better there.

#19 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

I was thinking in the future to kill some MVPs, but i really don't like to keep spamming skills, i like the Crit build, like this guy in the vídeo 

Do you think i could make it work without the god items and using frenzy? the rest of the items i could try to get somehow

#20 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:47 PM

damn, that was awesome :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh: .....i really need this kind of video and build before i give up road to axe build  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#21 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:24 PM

I do not want to disrespect Bronx, but 16K with Frenzy is f.cking low.
Better be off with HSCR Spamming or get 2 Kiels and Spam Power Swing. With an Axe, Axe Boom can Proc and you will do over 100K on MVPs. If you have 2 Kiels, try it. If not, go the HSCR route for MVPing as Non Mado Mech. Pile Bunker + Shield and 188+ ASPD for the Win.

Edited by RaohSung, 15 September 2015 - 11:26 PM.

#22 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:41 PM

then how many should crit he does :p_omg:  :p_omg:  :p_omg: ......is it hard to solo kiel to get his card :rice:  :rice:  :rice:

#23 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:30 AM

22-25k+

No, Just watch out for Dark Blessing / Coma. 1x Fireproof is usually enough for his Fire Attacks. If you need more get a Fire armor or 30 Redux Card in garment. 2x Flame Lord Rings or Adv. Flame Lord Rings + 1 Fireproof Pot should be good enough too. But it depends on which Class you want to kill him.

#24 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:39 AM

can any1 show me the dark blessing :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm: been about that before but never seen one......oh idea on getting crit dmg that high and yeah as using mechanic :p_idea:

#25 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:37 AM

Dark Blessing is the Coma like skill, that let you there with just 1 HP. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users